Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) (3954 Views)

Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) / Nollywood Stars Honour Uche Jombo At Damage Premiere(Pictures) / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by spikedcylinder: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by tolutara: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by tolutara: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by mamagee3(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
tolutara:

smiley smiley smiley
tolutara:

smiley smiley smiley
What are the kisses for?
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Travelista(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
Steph is the only one that can be called 'fab'; the rest look like they were confused about the dress code.
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by omar22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
World Premier to WHAT?
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by MrCork1: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
OMAR22, bro why dont u wear a pink suit, maybe u can find a boy friend
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Outstrip(f): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
I like that satchel bag the girl in the first picture has. The white quilted "chanel" purse. I can't find it online though
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Travelista(f): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
Outstrip:

I like that satchel bag the girl in the first picture has. The white quilted "chanel" purse. I can't find it online though

I don't know why this made me laugh; maybe it's because CHANEL's in quotes. Did you try tPF? If you can't find it there, it probably isn't real; those girls (and guys!) are fiends when it comes to spotting legit v. fake.
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Outstrip(f): 3:34am On Aug 21, 2010
Travelista:

I don't know why this made me laugh; maybe it's because CHANEL's in quotes. Did you try tPF? If you can't find it there, it probably isn't real; those girls (and guys!) are fiends when it comes to spotting legit v. fake.

LOL. What is tpf. I am pretty sure its not real because years ago I had a baby phat purse that looked almost exactly like that. It was my everyday purse and it always made an impression because people always wanted to know where they could get it. After a wore it out I could not find anything else like it. If I can get this even though it is probably actually a shanel I will carry it. Maybe I can disguise the logo LOL
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by spikedcylinder: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2010
Outstrip:

LOL. What is tpf. I am pretty sure its not real because years ago I had a baby phat purse that looked almost exactly like that. It was my everyday purse and it always made an impression because people always wanted to know where they could get it. After a wore it out I could not find anything else like it. If I can get this even though it is probably actually a shanel I will carry it. Maybe I can disguise the logo LOL

I don't think the lady intended it to be Chanel jare. Abi do Chanel have the sole franchise to quilts on bags? If you look at the bag closely, you'll see something that looks like a GBP sign not a double C as with Chanel. The bag is lovely, give her a break. tongue
I love her play suit as wel
l.
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by san26dy(f): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2010
Desmond has two options to chose from; hit the gym and lose some wait or hit the store and get a larger size.  He is really bursting out of those strips on his shirt!
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Travelista(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
Outstrip:

tPF is The Purse Forum

spikedcylinder:

I don't think the lady intended it to be Chanel jare. Abi do Chanel have the sole franchise to quilts on bags? If you look at the bag closely, you'll see something that looks like a GBP sign not a double C as with Chanel. The bag is lovely, give her a break. tongue
l.

The bag has interlocking Cs on the clasps and in the upper right-hand corner; she's not the only one at the premier that might have been rocking fugazi merchandise.
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pardon me ladies and fashion buffs.
I know I shouldn't be here but is it right to attend a red carpet event with a bag??

I had a look at the first picture (woman with white bag) and i thought to myself something isn't quite right.
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Outstrip(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

l.

Haba. I agree that the bag is lovely now. I used to have one but instead of the interlocking c's like travelista pointed out I proudly carried it with the BP logo. LOL. If anyone finds it let me know. I love the bag
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by spikedcylinder: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2010
You both are right o. I didn't see the interlocking Cs before. Oh well. Maybe it was made to order. tongue
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2010
philip0906:

how? behind all those "whorish" smiles is d devil "herself" undecideddo i need 2 patronise any of 'em 2 know they r whores?abegi. . .park well undecided

Freaking ode!!! Who allowed you to use a computer? "Behind all those whorish smiles is the devil herself", see his mouth. . . because you are a mindreader? If you did not patronize them, where did you meet them to know they are whores? Ohhh I forgot you're a mind reader. Original prostitute chaser. . .who are you pretending for?
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Outstrip(f): 1:08am On Aug 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where in the world did that come from stillwater LOL
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by diamond50: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
nadia and ebube are gorgeous cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Nellyon(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
Geny                                             super star
Steph                                            good
Nadia                                            over animated face
Ebube                                           did someone not tell her it wasnt a beach party?
Fair ghana boy                              was dressed by his enemy. oh you did that yourself? you hate you!
Des                                               look what you done to yourself
Jombo                                           like the slimmer look
Iwuji                                             biking mode
unidentified guy in blue blazer      is that a crown on your lapel? crown of a clown
Monalisa prom?
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Nayah(f): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
I would have said Steph is the superstar Gene is just yes, but the most stunning and classy was Stephanie Okereke
Re: Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) by Nellyon(f): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
you would have but you did not. classy is Geny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Finds Out The Sex Of Her Baby During Doctor's Appointment [PHOTOS / Tonto Dike Exposes Boobs On Stage While Performing With D'banj / What Is Wrong With This Art Work? Would You Take You Child To See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.