Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng (503 Views)

Fair Home Ventures On Instagram Is A Scam Page / Toofame.ng Is A Scam And Not Legit, Insta.trade.ng Is A Scam Page, Here’s How I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dear All,

Be careful of what you attempt to purchase on Instagram.

Two months ago, my wife saw some very nice clothes on sale at a low price on Instagram.

She then made enquiries.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
And she got this response from the scammer.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
She then made further enquiries, and saw something that she liked, and asked for the price.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
We then proceeded to payment, and the person gave out a perfectly legitimate account number with all assurances that this is not a scam.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
I now paid behalf of my wife. She asked me to transfer on her behalf without saying it was to an Instagram sales page.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
And the scammer promptly went silent. HE/She thinks they have seen the last of that money.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
And the person is still scamming others.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by yommitte00(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ole
Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
And the person has also scammed others in the past.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
And this Mrs. Udoka is so brazen. No fear of being caught for fraud THROUGH her bank account in Fidelity.

Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
@LalasticLala, Rocktation, Mynd44, we need to stop others from getting scammed.
Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by 9jabox(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2019
I think the best way to handle this criminal is to track the account detail from the bank and report her to the EFCC. I am sure with the details about her the bank has, she would be apprehended.
Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
I have mailed the Nigerian Police as well as EFCC with no responses.
Fidelity bank is asking me to get a Police Report.
GTB is referring me to Fidelity.
Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by Rebornhombre: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
He is a guy, not a woman that is why he added Mrs Udoka
Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rebornhombre:
He is a guy, not a woman that is why he added Mrs Udoka

Very true. Makes sense. So the person I am looking for is Udoka Emmanuel. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Scam Page - Luxury_fashion_store_ng by ExposeIGScammer: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
I hVe gotten feedback from Fidelity Bank. The account has been temporarily suspended.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnapper Nabbed During A Church Service, Today, In Lagos / Man Attacks Wife With Claw Hammer For Doing House Chores While Wearing Miniskirt / School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle While Heading Home In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.