Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (64905 Views)

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Halogenonimisi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
fortified.
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by olatade(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
see the way they're praying for him. nigerians and eye service

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Forreellinc: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one never die?
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
parizzz:
I DONT KNOW HIM cool cool
I go call mc oluomo for your case

1 Like

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Jamal090(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Plots of land available for sales at Opic, Isheri Estates Community, Isheri-Olofin.

1) 665sqms, right on the main road, just 4mins drive after Channels Television and 10mins drive from the main community entrance.. This property can be used for commercial purposes.
Price - 25 million
Title - Global C of O
Neighbours;
Channels Television
Cradville Montessori
Riverside College
Riverview Estate
Lonnex Gardens

Survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

2) 655sqms, just 2 mins Trek from main road junction, 4mins drive after Channels Television and 10mins drive from main community entrance.

Price - 20 million
Title on property - Global C of O
Neighbours;
Channels Television
Cradville Montessori
Riverside College
Riverview Estate
Lonnex Gardens

Survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

3)327sqms, 2 mins trek from main road junction, 4 mins drive from Channels Television and 10mins drive from main community entrance.

Price - 8 million
Neighbours - same as above

survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

4) 655sqms available just 3mins trek from main road junction, 4 mins drive after Channels Television and 10mins drive from the main community entrance.

Price - 10 million
Neighbours - same as above

survey plan available upon request by serious buyer

Call/WhatsApp 07010816900 or 07068736170

https://www.nairaland.com/4986941/c-o-plots-land-available
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by foreshore(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
CastedDude:
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo has returned back to Nigeria, after travelling to the United States of America, few weeks back. 

The popular figure in Oshodi area of Lagos, traveled to the US after being discharged from Eko hospital following an attack on him at an All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Ikeja on January 8.

He traveled to the US where he is a citizen for more medical examination and also to rest.

He was accompanied on the trip by his relation (who is pictured with him at the airport on return to the country).

His fans and well wishers have taken to social media to welcome him back. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/mc-oluomo-returns-back-to-nigeria-after-vacation-in-the-us.html

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword except he repents and accepts Christ in his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
See how coneheads are "eulogising" an ordinary tout, agbero!!!!!! What a shame.
I reject being a Nigerian. TUFIAKWA!!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Femi316: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
writefreely:
This Olumo rock guy who is he really? Does he fry fish for a living or e dey chop bottle
Nigeria people nothing un no go talk
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Femi316: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
writefreely:
This Olumo rock guy who is he really? Does he fry fish for a living or e dey chop bottle
Nigeria people nothing una no go talk
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by fergieboy: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Agbero citizen of USA how cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by jrusky(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Vacation or medical trip?
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Damn
Thug living the life of a king in Nigeria. The kinda life graduates are dreaming of. This country it's either by hook or crook one can make it big time.

Not only in Nigeria hard guys live like kings, infact Nigeria is a learner in that.
This is not the firsr time and it won't be the last in history. Stop saying nonsense.
Many drug lords and gangsters are celebrated in different locations all over the world. Not that I'm celebrating him, just that you need to stop the inferiority complex about Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

Not only in Nigeria hard guys live like a king, infact Nigeria is a learner in that.
This is not the firsr time and it won't be the last in history. Stop saying nonsense.
Many drug lords and gangsters are celebrated in different locations all over the world. Not that I'm celebrating him, just that you need to stop the inferiority complex about Nigeria.

Why can't you pass your message without insults. I understand what u are saying.

1 Like

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
fergieboy:
Agbero citizen of USA how cool shocked

Thought I was the only one who saw that.

1 Like

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Femijohn198: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lagos agbero with no good qualifications of education but has big money empower by politicians.
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Creativebae(f): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hope he doesn't get stabb again
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

Not only in Nigeria hard guys live like a king, infact Nigeria is a learner in that.

Can't you just pass a message without insults. I understand what you are saying though.
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rubbish

6th Round and you are still shouting Harder Harder, you Think Dick come with Power Bank?
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by parizzz: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

I go call mc oluomo for your case
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Can't you just pass a message without insults. I understand what you are saying though.

No vex.
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by livinbygrace: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

No mind then,most of them just type nonsense all because they have access to computer.

1 Like

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

No vex.
no p bro. One love�
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by themanderon: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
A country where thugs and criminals are celebrated and held in high regard while the hardworking ones are scorned. What a country!!!
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by four4: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
F
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just funny to see the Sai Baba crew welcome a known criminal...this is just too hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
thug life
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by livinbygrace: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Just funny to see the Sai Baba crew welcome a known criminal...this is just too hilarious.

Not only sai Baba crew,all politicians use thugs ,including your Messiah in Opposition
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by intruxive(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Emma1Oj(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Agbero that is more wealthier than most PhD and Bsc holders in Nigeria. At times I begin to wonder watin I go fine for school at my early age, if I'm agbero like oluomo I won't be dis broke.

1 Like

Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by Abbeyme: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
February loading
Re: Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
The idiot need to learn how to stab very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.