Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital (22483 Views)

Meet Crayon: Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Signs New Artist / Timaya's Dem Mama Records, Signs New Artist King Perryy / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Orunsolu01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mavin records sign multimillion dollar equity Investment with Kupanda Capital

The Don Jazzy led record label has just secured a major partnership deal with Kupanda Holdings which is aimed at creating better opportunities for African music.

The record label, which is focused on scaling operations to meet the rapidly growing international demand for African music, on growing its roster and on strengthening its services across A&R, touring, marketing, distribution, publishing and partnerships.

According to Don Jazzy, “our mission is to grow Mavin Global into the music powerhouse of Africa. By collaborating with artists, African creatives, local and international partners, we can become a globally recognized household name and the go-to platform for connecting African music with the world.”

Mavin is home to top African artists like Tiwa Savage and Korede Bello. Since its inception in 2012, Mavin has been an industry leader in leveraging digital platforms like Youtube, Twitter and Instagram, both to reach local audiences and grow significant fanbases among the African diaspora in the US, Europe and UK.

This investment will enable the company to strengthen this advantage as it develops brand partnerships that support its artists’ values and stories.

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/mavin-records-sign-multimillion-dollar-equity-investment-with-kupanda-capital/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Xclusivegrin007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Orunsolu01(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by itspzpics(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
This Don Jazzy get big nose ooo
Anyways, great news. Congrats.
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by yesloaded: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good move, I love people who loves business

Music is not just entertainment but serious business

6 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin.... YOU HAVE TO INVEST FOR THE FUTURE.........

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Facebooker(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
I need Don Jazzy's diick!!

Small boy sausage don't fill me up again!

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by MrSix: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Way up

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Emekus92(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Multi-million dollar

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by MrSix: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Way up
Cool

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by LamidicownuBSS: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
When will a northern Christian be president in Nigeria for God sake
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by LabuleofNigeria: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anything wey dem like make dem sign.
who mavin help?
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by kaen1317: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Am not a hater and a like Don jazzy and all that but how is this news going to benefit me?
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by easynetsms(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Money everywhere
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you know you no understand this investment abeg show me ya 32 grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by tlops(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good one.
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congrats Mavins... I saw it on twitter.... Meanwhile
Yoruba girls are so respectful even during sex. When the man moans, you'll still be hearing - 'Epele sir'
��� cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Flexherbal(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good!
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by danduchi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Don jazzy too get sense... The record is going down the drain and there's a need to save it

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by lonelydora: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Don nwa mama! Keep making us proud

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Femi316: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
kaen1317:
Am not a hater and a like Don jazzy and all that but how is this news going to benefit me?
bad belle people una don come

1 Like

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by rotadota: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Certainly, this will pave way for certain things #certainly
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by LINTUNE(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin cheesy
PhukaPhuka:
grin.... YOU HAVE TO INVEST FOR THE FUTURE.........
Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Pearlyakin(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
When will a northern Christian be president in Nigeria for God sake
Ask Yakubu Jack Gowon

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital by Fxfxfx4: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
l

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Childhood Throwback Photo / Terry G's Son Rocking His Bling / Photos Of Bisola Aiyeola In Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.