Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian man reacts to Tonto Dikeh's public support for Jussie Smollett - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian man reacts to Tonto Dikeh's public support for Jussie Smollett (425 Views)

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian man reacts to Tonto Dikeh's public support for Jussie Smollett by Mediahelm: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
A Facebook user has questioned why Tonto Dikeh is declaring support for Jussie Smollett after he suffered a homophobic attack, but didn't declare support for young men arrested in Nigeria on suspicion of being gay.

Walter Shakespearean Ude, who recently had a row with Bisi Alimi when the gay rights activist accused him of keeping silent while his gay site was being used to slander him, wrote on Facebook:

Tonto Dikeh is on Instagram sending love and light to Jussie Smollett. Saying no to homophobia. Declaring that nobody should be persecuted for who they love.

It is nice. I commend her.

I just wonder where her voice was when similar tragedies were occurring amongst her fellow Nigerians. When 57 boys were unjustly arrested. When the blogs turn homophobic attacks into sensational clickbait headlines.

It's nice o. That we're all rooting for Jussie Smollett is a beautiful act of humanity. But Jussie Smollett lives in a society with a system that will strive to get him justice.

What about the Jussie Smolletts in Nigeria? Where are the celebrity voices saying no to the injustices meted out on them?

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/nigerian-man-reacts-to-tonto-dikehs.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerian man reacts to Tonto Dikeh's public support for Jussie Smollett by Yambee: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
You saying she should support gays in Nigeria?

She hangs around that Bobrisky guy,and to me that is showing enough support to them.
Re: Nigerian man reacts to Tonto Dikeh's public support for Jussie Smollett by Tamarapetty(f): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one is Gay.

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Records Attracts Multimillion Dollar Investment From Kupanda Holdings / 21 Savage Released From ICE Custody / Lil Kesh Says We Should Expect More From Him This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.