Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Do You Think Carries People To The Top Of Their Career And Talent? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Think Carries People To The Top Of Their Career And Talent? (264 Views)

Should Women Put Their Career On Hold When Having Children? / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Carries People To The Top Of Their Career And Talent? by issoj: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
What do you think carries people to the top? What propel them to take that risk and go extra mile doing whatever it takes to achieve their goals? Do you think is because they believed in their talent or it is their talent alone?

Well, from my own understanding and experience as an entrepreneur for over fourteen years now. Who started with nothing or little resources, I could go ahead to narrate to you that it had not been easy since then.

I have given up severally and came back many times to become what all of us enjoy today. And I could attribute this zeal to one and only encompassing word which is-- http://careerconduct.com/articles2019.php?id=16
Re: What Do You Think Carries People To The Top Of Their Career And Talent? by BoboKush(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Vision Board / Mapping Out Goals For The Year / Solar & Inverter Design, Installation Maintenance & Troubleshooting Training Ph / Jobs At Payandrelax Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.