Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Want To Start A Business But I'm Afraid That If I Fail I Will Be Unable To Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Business But I'm Afraid That If I Fail I Will Be Unable To Pay (473 Views)

Bank Says I'm Owing Them, But I'm Not. Please Help! / Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Business But I'm Afraid That If I Fail I Will Be Unable To Pay by reanson: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
I want to start a business but I'm afraid that if I fail I will be unable to pay. What can i do?
Re: I Want To Start A Business But I'm Afraid That If I Fail I Will Be Unable To Pay by ValCon888: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Take angel loans. These are loans from family and friends who wouldn't be too hard on you should you stumble. Also try to be optimistic and not think too much about failure. You cannot succeed if you don't try.
Re: I Want To Start A Business But I'm Afraid That If I Fail I Will Be Unable To Pay by Aliciamilford: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is a genuine concern, especially if you are leveraging your assets for this idea; for example, using your house as collateral — bad move.

I’m personally against taking out loans to start a startup; unless the loans are out of your 401K or similar. Maybe once the startup is going, and has a proven revenue stream, you can take out bank loans or get investors to improve your operation.
Well, There is also an excellent solution for a significant amount of debt. Debt free company can help you to pay your debt without any pressure. So, all I want to say you can grow your business.
Re: I Want To Start A Business But I'm Afraid That If I Fail I Will Be Unable To Pay by JoshuaMichaels(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2019
As long as your business idea deals with something you truly are interested in and you have some sort of increased knowledge with the subject then you should not have much to worry about. If that is not the case then your business could be an extremely risky investment. OutsourceYourAccounting offers accounting consulting that could give you better outlook as far as your potential financial status before getting too far along with your business venture.

(1) (Reply)

LPG Retail Franchise Opportunity / How To Build Highly Engaging Facebook Group, Drive Organic Traffic & Monetize It / Come Here Now And Get This Amazing App That Pays You ₦5,000 Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.