Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Infinix Note 4 For Sale Negotiable - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Infinix Note 4 For Sale Negotiable (827 Views)

Newly Arrived Uk Used Dell Inspiron 15 For Sale ¦¦ Negotiable / Super Clean Macbook Air 2015 For Sale negotiable / Advent Laptop For Sale. Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 For Sale Negotiable by Jeremy123(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Infinix note 4 for sale
Lagos only

Re: Infinix Note 4 For Sale Negotiable by Jeremy123(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good Day,
I'm selling the victor ola guide
I purchased it for 25k
I bought it so that when I need it next year, it won't be expensive to get and also I'm in my final year
I'm selling to only 5 people to make up the 25k used in purchasing it
Already sold to 4.

So if you're interested in getting it for 5,000 (Slightly Negotiable)
Hit me up via my WhatsApp +2348179724040
You can check me out on my Facebook Anyira Jeremiah to prove I'm not scam.

And to also prove I'm legit, Would send you the files first
Once you confirm the file is really victor ola guide, you pay the 5k ○.

That way I've created a No scam zone
Trust me ♡

Please note, it is slightly negotiable and don't because of others are selling cheaper you decide to get scammed.
I send the guide first and you pay
The choice is yours
Its left for you to make your decision

(1) (Reply)

Brand New MSI Gaming Laptop For Sale / Fairly Used Gaming System For Sale / Perfectly Working Used Alienware M14x (p18g) Motherboard Is For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.