Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Atiku Plans For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Plans For Nigeria (286 Views)

Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Plans For Nigeria by akinszz: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
I pity those supporting Atiku. Atiku has nothing to offer than to loot the treasury dry and share among his family and friends.
This is how he will dismember and shareNigeria treasury (I’m using slaughtered � cow as illustration).
1. The head will go to saraki
2. The scrotum will go to Dino melaye(epón àgbo to’n mi himself �)
3. 2 Hind legs and nyansh (ìjasè) will be captured by Atiku himself .
4. Hunchback na FFK go claim that
5. All these intestines, liver, pancreas, shakii, kidney are for elderly looters like obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma etc (adults food)
6. The 4 legs ekweremadu go color b am
7. Chest(chest dey get meat well well) secondus and wike go share am.
8. Right shoulder part gbenga Daniel and ex former pdp governors will share that.
9. Left shoulder part will be shared among pdp state party chairmen and their foot soldiers.
10. The tail will be cut to pieces, and 3 of it will be used to create sureP and the remaining for infrastructure �
11. Neck will be in care of madueke.

'I will sell NNPC to my friends'.... Atiku
'Atiku can feed Nigerians for 400 years'.... Obasanjo

The ball is in your court.

Vote wisely...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Approved Corruption As APC Way / Fg’s New Maintenance Policy Will Drive Smes – Fashola / Local Goverments Were Paid About N20million To ‘purchase’ People For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.