Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) (1174 Views)

Three Pastors Have Obtained Forms To Contest For Presidency In The APC / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari and Nigerian pastors practice nepotism.

If u check big churches like LIVING FAITH, MOUNTAIN OF FIRE and REDEEMD CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, u will discovered that pastors heading the states headquarters and major regions, zones and branches of these churches are the relatives of the founders of these churches.

These god of men called pastors are the worst tribal bigots ever.

Take a look at Mountain of fire for example. All the regional overseers of that church are Yorubas.

The man who heads one of the branches of Mountain of fire in one of the African countries is the GO's in-law? (wife's brother). And his in-law was one time accused of stealing church money yet the GO has refused to removed him.

Living Faith GO has never allowed other tribe to head his church states hqtrs.

WHY ARE WE PAYING ATTENTION TO BUHARI'S NEPOTISM AND IGNORED THESE GOD OF MEN'S NEPOTISM?
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by Kdon2: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Buhari and Nigerian pastors practice nepotism.

If u check big churches like LIVING FAITH, MOUNTAIN OF FIRE and REDEEMD CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, u will discovered that pastors heading the states headquarters and major regions, zones and branches of these churches are the relatives of the founders of these churches.

These god of men called pastors are the worst tribal bigots ever.

Take a look at Mountain of fire for example. All the regional overseers of that church are Yorubas.

The man who heads one of the branches of Mountain of fire in one of the African countries is the GO's in-law? (wife's brother). And his in-law was one time accused of stealing church money yet the GO has refused to removed him.

Living Faith GO has never allowed other tribe to head his church states hqtrs.

WHY ARE WE PAYING ATTENTION TO BUHARI'S NEPOTISM AND IGNORED THESE GOD OF MEN'S NEPOTISM?

Some people will die dumb! please can someone refer op for evaluation?

1 Like

Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by psucc(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
please allow the op be. He has a point. It is a true situation but not limited to only those few churches he mentioned. This evil trend has pervaded all facets of life BUT BUHARI HAS TAKEN IT TO NEW HEIGHT.
Kdon2:

Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kdon2:

Why sent someone to refer me? Why can't u refer me if there's no atom of truth in my post?
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by Kdon2: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Why sent someone to refer me? Why can't u refer me if there's no atom of truth in my post?

sorry
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by Kdon2: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
psucc:
please allow the op be. He has a point. It is a true situation but not limited to only those few churches he mentioned. This evil trend has pervaded all facets of life BUT BUHARI HAS TAKEN IT TO NEW HEIGHT.

Nigeria belongs to all, church belong to the owners bro. u can't decide how I use my thing for me abeg!

1 Like

Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Kdon2:

sorry
sorry for urself u gullible follower of god of men.
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Kdon2:

Nigeria belongs to all, church belong to the owners bro. u can't decide how I use my thing for me abeg!
brianwashed follower of non existing sky daddy.. Ur eye go clear soon.
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by Kdon2: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2019
undecided
GreatResearcher:
brianwashed follower of non existing sky daddy.. Ur eye go clear soon.

I assume you are an atheist. :-
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by Kdon2: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
sorry for urself u gullible follower of god of men.

Pele. Go and take your medication for this morning please!
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by psucc(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Thden why the fuss about Telecoms on data usage.
Kdon2:

Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Kdon2:
undecided
I assume you are a atheist. :-
I'm a proud atheist.
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2019
psucc:
Thden why the fuss about Telecoms on data usage.
ur mama money on ur school fees no waste. U go school my broda.
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by psucc(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
A typical APC Zombie. Now the issue have been left untreated. You have turned to insults.

How I wish there is a brain to dash, would have offered you one.
GreatResearcher:
ur mama money on ur school fees no waste. U go school my broda.

1 Like

Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
psucc:
A typical APC Zombie. Now the issue have been left untreated. You have turned to insults.

How I wish there is a brain to dash, would have offered you one.
Oh bro! U misinterpreted my post. I meant ur mother's money on ur education is not a waste bcus d replied u gave dat guy who said as a owner of a thing, one can do it anyhow was on point.

The guy belivd since church GOs own the churches, they should do it has they like even if to bring in nepotism.

I didn't mean no insult.
Re: See What President Buhari And Nigerian Pastors Have In Common.. (photos) by psucc(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please forgive my misgivings! Sorry about that. One Love!
GreatResearcher:
Oh bro! U misinterpreted my post. I meant ur mother's money on ur education is not a waste bcus d replied u gave dat guy who said as a owner of a thing, one can do it anyhow was on point.

The guy belivd since church GOs own the churches, they should do it has they like even if to bring in nepotism.

I didn't mean no insult.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Lga's And Polling Units Where Rerun Election Will Hold In Kano State / Why Nigeria Will Never Get Better. / Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.