Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku (664 Views)

Now Peter Obi Is Adjudged The Best Candidate Will The Igbos Support Him? / Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged / Ebonyi Adjudged The Fastest Developing State In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by deantimes(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said he will accept defeat if the presidential election for next month is adjudged to be free and fair.

Mr Abubakar, a former vice president popularly known as Atiku stated this on Wednesday night while featuring at a town hall meeting titled TheCandidates.

Atiku and his running mate, Peter Obi, were are the gathering listing and defending their manifestos.

“If the elections are adjudged to be free and fair, I will accept defeat,” the PDP candidate said while responding to a question from the host of the programme, Kadaria Ahmed.

The PDP flag-bearer also listed three reasons why Nigerians should elect him president for the next four years.

A similar question was thrown to President Muhammadu Buhari when he featured at the event weeks ago.

The president who didn’t give a straight answer said he is confident of winning the election slated for february 16.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/i-will-accept-defeat-if-election-is-adjudged-to-be-free-atiku/
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by deantimes(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by Makito015(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku/Obi all the way
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by Nbote(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Was really impressed with their responses despite d moderator being clearly overzealous with her questions as against how she handled PMB and PYO
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by princemillla(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
I have Confident in winning - soroniyen
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by baliyubla: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
The democrat Nigeria needs, unlike the Lifeless Tyrant who yelled "I will not lose" when asked same question.
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by TIGRITIS: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
As if he has a choice.
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by magoo10(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari on the other hand threatened to soak the dogs and baboons in blood if he does not mean.

Difference between a tyrant and a democrat
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by DLondonboiy: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku means JOBS
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by BotRascal(f): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2019
The interview was great i must say, with the hypertensive questions churning from the moderator. And i must compliment Atiku, such a wise man, knows how to avoid questions and pen it even when it seems tough.
Nigerians behold your new presido.
The only way to know how prepared you are is when you answer tough questions wisely.Thumbs up to Obi...
Re: I Will Accept Defeat If Election Is Adjudged To Be Free – Atiku by Makito015(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku is a true democrat

(1) (Reply)

Let's Debate:electricity Supply During APC Regime Is Better Than PDP Era / The Mansion PDP Chairman Uche Secondus Is Building / Sen Rabiu Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.