Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State (20441 Views)

Imo Monarch, Eze Ohiri Regains Freedom After 13 Days In Kidnapper's Den / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2019
What do you guys think??

10 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Sirmuel1(m): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Chai, see beautiful Palace.

All these Ibo People sef, I'm sure they would still vote for Buhari secretly, even their King sef go vote for Buhari cheesy

What he did to Biafrans in 2017 still makes me sad. Yet, no Traditional Ruler is talking about it.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by ryloy: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2019
This palace is big o

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by ryloy: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2019
This palace is big

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by internationalman(m): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Sirmuel1:

All these Ibo People sef, I'm sure they would vote for Buhari secretly, even their King sef go vote for Buhari cheesy
you mean Yoruba.....?

Igbo people have always had a stand in Nigeria politics right from the time of Ojuku. And now Nnadi Kanu..

It's the Yorubas that have always been played like a ball to score a goal...

That's why they have suffered the most from coupe..

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by NOC1(m): 4:47am On Jan 31, 2019
This is what we call palace, very nice and Royal like.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by BubuZombi: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP are busy criticizing and spreading fake news online and playing bitter politics, while APC are busy stratergizing and enlightening the electorate on who to vote.

Igbo Kwenu moving to the Next Level!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Naijawebmaster: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Okay
Website design without advance payment. Get your business online with a reliable website. Pay after design!!! Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.
Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by dayleke: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Wow!!!!!!

Palace fit for a king...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Corrosiveman(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Wailers oya ooo
Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by maestroferdi: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Rochas and this Orodo eze.

Las las the snake will vomit what it has greedily swallowed...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by blowjob: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2019
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Now this is a palace not one court like that in some part of the country.
Little wonder the president ran to the palace.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by mhizace: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari shld go nd rest joor, all dis won't help him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Sirmuel1:
All these Ibo People sef, I'm sure they would still vote for Buhari secretly, even their King sef go vote for Buhari cheesy
What he did to Biafrans in 2017 still makes me sad. Yet, no Traditional Ruler is talking about it.

Shut Up

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by LamidicownuBSS: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Northern Christians are just slaves in this country Why?
Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by dotcomnamename: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Our diletors right now be like:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by morikee: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
I most admit without bias that this palace is so beautiful and well organized

21 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by niceprof: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Nice format @the Eze

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by EternalBeing: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019

11 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by BruncleZuma: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nna see Palace

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
One of the reasons yelobam moozelems are jealous of igbos. Look at this beautiful place with high class of royalty. You can Never find anything close to this in the Ewedugerian republic of Afonja skull mining descendants. Brown roofs people grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
ryloy:
This palace is big o
Its something else shocked shocked I wonder where he is getting money to maintain it
Probably financed by state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by lastempero: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
This one no be oba lil Wayne palace.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by blessedweapon(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by blessedweapon(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
That's actually not his palace in orodo but that's the edifice built by Rochas for the meetings of traditional rulers in imo state. It's opposite crunchies in Mbari street.

He presides over such meetings as the Eze ndi Eze(king of kings) in imo state.

So op, get your facts right

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State by Delivar(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Sirmuel1:

That's what you get when you try to distabilize the country. The ones he is doing to Hausa Boko Haram and Shia Muslims why don't you see those ones? You only want to make it look like he hates Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi / Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / Photos Of Buhari & Abdulsalami Abubakar At State House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.