Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 (374 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 by Clvot: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2019
WHEN, in 1994, the late General Sani Abacha, invited former Head of State, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to serve as head of the newly created Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), the latter gave one condition for this acceptance: He must be given the title of Executive Chairman, and he must have a free hand to run the Fund as he saw fit, without any interference from anyone. Dr Haroun Adamu-led Interim Management Committee probe of Petroleum Trust Fund where General Muhammadu Buhari, presided as executive Chairman for a number of years while General Sani Abacha was in power.
“The final report of that probe exposed nothing but monumental sleaze and the most pervasive and insidious type of corruption in PTF while General Buhari held sway there. “The report concluded its findings by recommending that the PTF under General Buhari and his entire team be asked to explain the circumstances in which N25,758,532,448:00 disappeared and could not be accounted for.
“As the chief executive officer of PTF at the time Buhari, and no one else, must be held responsible for this. Till date such Fraud issue have been swept under the Carpet . If other Politicians are accused as Corrupt ,Why is Buhari Exempted ? Mr.Intergrity my Foot.

Re: Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 by sunnymix: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Check out my signature..
Re: Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 by okosodo: 1:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Dubious integrity
Re: Buhari As Mr.intergrity And PTF Fraud In 1994 by Clvot: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
okosodo:
Dubious integrity
Seriously I tell you .Same Mr.Dubious Intergrity says Abacha Never Stole Money ...
okosodo:
Dubious integrity
Seriously I tell you .Same Mr.Dubious Intergrity says Abacha Never Stole Money ... A Corrupt President Deceiving People that He will fight Corruption ,You are Corrupt if you are in other Party ,Once you Decamp to the APC ,Your Sins are Suddenly Forgiven . Buhari Son Yusuf bought the bikes after a suggestion from his friend, Bashir Gwandu for N56m ($157, 000) each. The 2 BMW power bikes were imported from Germany around June, 2017. The two power bikes were kept secretly in Gwarinpa District, in the Bwari Local Government Area at Gwandu’s residence.He Bought it without His father's knowledge ,What is Yusuf work,how much does he earn to be able to afford such expensive bike ,It was not Collected from Buhari but he bought it by Himself and some people would keep saying Buhari is Mr.Upright ,Mr.Intergrity ,Some would even say He does not steal much money like others grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Can’t Get Support From Southwest: / I Stopped Mbadinuju’s 2nd Term Bid For Poor Performance In Education -atiku / Is Oshiomhole On The Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.