Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

See Why Wizkid Never Congratulate Davido On His O2 Soldout Concert (a Must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Wizkid Never Congratulate Davido On His O2 Soldout Concert (a Must Read) (622 Views)

Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London / Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Wizkid Never Congratulate Davido On His O2 Soldout Concert (a Must Read) by drexzie(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-P6n1kFweNNY/XFIx_2CCxSI/AAAAAAAAAtE/h4CVLFM9YawfvNjbwV8TPrBc5-YQA6AoACLcBGAs/s640/dav-and-wizk.jpg[/img]

Una like Gist ehn! You don sharply open am.. But on a more serious not we need to address this issue for love to reign.
But before, I will say my own mind to Wizkid ehn! Let me first use this chance to congratulate OBO on his recent win at the O2 Arena in London.
I think all we need in this Industry is Love! Yes Love.. I don’t think an iota of Love even lives in this Industry though. even the tiny that we have is even Fake.
The only true love have seen and I can point out to is this one HERE, check it out and you will agree with me.
I have given myself a lot of time to write this post, hiking the faulting victim, Wizkid will still make it up, but unfortunately he’s not forthcoming. so I have to do this.
Oh! Probably am missing something out? Is there any recent rift or grudge between Wizkid and Davido that am not aware of? If Yes maybe that’s why Wizkid didn’t congratulate Davido.
But I doubt there’s any. Least we know the reason proud Kizz Daniel didn’t congratulate him, it’s understandable, but that of Wizkid is a No! No! something.
90% of the industry tycoons express their heartfelt regards to the African Giant Davidoon his winnings and I personally used days to wonder why nothing is coming from your Starboy .
However, amidst their last recallable rift last year, when Wizkid soldout the same O2 Arena In London, Davido congratulated the starboy on his Instagram with a series of Love Emojis.
See Davido’s post then:-

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TfEF7qroajs/XFIzYqv4iRI/AAAAAAAAAtQ/GUqvfZWmbPcfPRoNTTvRLLpfJktFYpocgCLcBGAs/s640/wizkid-1.jpg[/img]

I know you might want to attack me in the comment section by saying “What If Wizkid Have Called Him“. Do I care about the call?
Wizkid can also make it publicly, just the way Davido did when he congratulated him last year May on his Social media.

https://dkingzblog..com/2019/01/see-why-wizkid-never-congratulate.html

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Reasons For Not Paying Income Tax , Explains To Court / Actress, Uche Jombo Shares Cute Picture To Celebrate International Women's Day. / Bbnaija Set To Host The ‘double Wahala’ Reunion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.