Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who is the Vilest among these Characters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is the Vilest among these Characters (1748 Views)

What's The Difference Between These Characters ( Bible Students Should Come In) / Homosexuality: The Vilest And Most Disgusting Act Invented By Satan. / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Kindly review the character/characters below, consider their actions and then select the most vile and despicable amongst them in descending order, starting from the most vile to the least vile , and then state your reason for this choice.

Who among these characters is the least worthy of respect, honour or remembrance , now and for all eternity :

1. The Christian 'God' who will torture 90% of human beings who ever lived , in the hottest fire ever experienced by man ; complete with flesh burning , teeth gnashing, horrendous wailing, the excruciating pain of a remorseful conscience, darkness and worst of all dwelling among demons for ALL ETERNITY and YET offer these miserable creatures not ONE bit of relief , all the while laughing them to scorn with his Son , Jesus.

2. Hitler who was responsible for the genocide of circa 6 million Jews in the most gruesome manner , especially after subjecting them to the most humiliating punishment possible.

3. The Nigerian government who starved millions of Biafrans in to a painful death and subjected those who survived to humiliation and hopelessness.

4. The perpetrators of the Transatlantic slave trade that resulted in the painful death, suffering , humiliation, rape and bondage of millions of black Africans.

5. Ancient idol worshippers who sacrificed their children and adults to their gods, often with a lot of bloodshed and roasting, albeit for a limited period.

3 Likes

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by xproducer: 2:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker?" - Job 4:17

Thus says the Lord GOD - "For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!" - Ezekiel 18:32

"For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You." - Psalm 5:4

OP, if you are looking for sin... for your sake, (1). Don't dare mention the righteous, Almighty GOD... and (2). You/we all need only look at ourselves in the mirror.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by MistadeRegal(m): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2019
frosbel2:
Kindly review the character/characters below, consider their actions and then select the most vile and despicable amongst them in descending order, starting from the most vile to the least vile , and then state your reason for this choice.

Who among these characters is the least worthy of respect, honour or remembrance , now and for all eternity :

1. The Christian 'God' who will torture 90% of human beings who ever lived , in the hottest fire ever experienced by man ; complete with flesh burning , teeth gnashing, horrendous wailing, the excruciating pain of a remorseful conscience, darkness and worst of all dwelling among demons for ALL ETERNITY and YET offer these miserable creatures not ONE bit of relief , all the while laughing them to scorn with his Son , Jesus.

2. Hitler who was responsible for the genocide of circa 6 million Jews in the most gruesome manner , especially after subjecting them to the most humiliating punishment possible.

3. The Nigerian government who starved millions of Biafrans in to a painful death and subjected those who survived to humiliation and hopelessness.

4. The perpetrators of the Transatlantic slave trade that resulted in the painful death, suffering , humiliation, rape and bondage of millions of black Africans.

5. Ancient idol worshippers who sacrificed their children and adults to their gods, often with a lot of bloodshed and roasting, albeit for a limited period.

Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Job:40:8

Some of you, when your cup is full that's when satan turns you against GOD who you cannot defeat.
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Job:40:8

Some of you, when your cup is full that's when satan turns you against GOD who you cannot defeat.

Can a judge sentence a a murderer to a fate worse than murder ? Will a judge sentence a murderer on earth to a life time of immense torture instead of a life time in prison with parole ?

Can your god be said to be righteous if he condemns wicked people for a crime he then exceeds with 100 times more evil ? What type of judge will you call this assuming you are right ?

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2019
xproducer:
Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker?" - Job 4:17

Thus says the Lord GOD - "For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!" - Ezekiel 18:32

"For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You." - Psalm 5:4

OP, if you are looking for sin... for your sake, (1). Don't dare mention the righteous, Almighty GOD... and (2). You/we all need only look at ourselves in the mirror.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," - Romans 3:23

Since you mentioned wickedness, who is the most wicked among the characters mentioned , and since you mentioned righteousness , who is the most righteous among the characters mentioned , and since you mentioned sin, who has committed the greatest sin among the characters ?

As for threats , don't bother, it's like water off a duck's back to me - smiley

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Atewo400(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
as for all the theist don't u use to feel silly when defending a God u av no proof for??
why did God create sin when he knows it is detrimental well Christianity is the end of rational thinking and the beginning of confusion

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just as I thought - too embarrassed to make a suggestion cool

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Originakalokalo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
frosbel2:
Just as I thought - too embarrassed to make a suggestion cool

Yes. I am "too embarrassed " to make a suggestion.

Now that I have said this,

What are you going to do next?

Roll out more blasphemy?
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Yes. I am "too embarrassed " to make a suggestion.

Now that I have said this,

What are you going to do next?

Roll out more blasphemy?

Blasphemy ? Where ?

I asked you a simple question, which of the characters is the vilest. You know the answer , but your terrible fear of hell fire coupled with dishonesty is preventing you from speaking the truth.

Also note, I qualified this god as the 'Christian God'

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by MistadeRegal(m): 1:47am On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

Can a judge sentence a a murderer to a fate worse than murder ? Will a judge sentence a murderer on earth to a life time of immense torture instead of a life time in prison with parole ?

Can your god be said to be righteous if he condemns wicked people for a crime he then exceeds with 100 times more evil ? What type of judge will you call this assuming you are right ?

Why should anyone be a murderer in the first place? Do good and you'd get the rewards of doing good. Do evil and get the rewards likewise by roasting eternally in the burning hell. It's a matter of your choice because the Word of GOD will not be altered because of your hatred towards the GOD of Heaven.
Ciao.
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 01, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Why should anyone be a murderer in the first place? Do good and you'd get the rewards of doing good. Do evil and get the rewards likewise by roasting eternally in the burning hell. It's a matter of your choice because the Word of GOD will not be altered because of your hatred towards the GOD of Heaven.
Ciao.

You are a bunch of clowns , preaching nonsense and labelling it as gospel , no wonder there is so much darkness and confusion in your fabled religion
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Originakalokalo(m): 5:29am On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

Blasphemy ? Where ?

I asked you a simple question, which of the characters is the vilest. You know the answer , but your terrible fear of hell fire coupled with dishonesty is preventing you from speaking the truth.

Also note, I qualified this god as the 'Christian God'

Okay.
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by orisa37: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Hitler.

Buhari for F.G
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by true2god: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2019
true2god:

So starvation that leads to death , is worse than an endless eternity of human barbecues in the lake of fire ?
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by true2god: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

So starvation that leads to death , is worse than an endless eternity of human barbecues in the lake of fire ?
The former (starvation) was a historical fact but the latter (lake of fire) is probably an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
true2god:
The former (starvation) was a historical fact but the latter (lake of fire) is probably an illusion.

Oh well, we are on the same page then - cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by true2god: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

Oh well, we are on the same page then - cheesy
We can only draw a valid conclusion using empirical facts. Placing physical and spiritual scenario on the same bucket won't fly.

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Continuing.

Christians are EMBARRASSED - they can detect the logic and would not dare comment as it puts them in bad light.

I personally select the Christian god as the worst, most vile character of the lot.

Mind you , and note : Not God but the Christian god.
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Originakalokalo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:
Continuing.

Christians are EMBARRASSED - they can detect the logic and would not dare comment as it puts them in bad light.

I personally select the Christian god as the worst, most vile character of the lot.

Mind you , and note : Not God but the Christian god.

You know that the Christian God is Yahweh.

You pronounced Yahweh as the most vile character, after you have compared him with wicked human and government....

All your blasphemy, past and present are hereby laid on you...

These words of blasphemy against Yahweh will stick to your soul...and not removed.

Since you have accepted that Yahweh is more wicked than Hitler,

Any iota of mercy of Yahweh on you is hereby removed.

You have a grace of repentance, however.

Until you come back on this forum to revoke, reject and withdraw all your statement against the most high God, whose name is Yahweh,

All I have pronounced on you shall stand.

Nothing shall change it.

Already, you have become enemy to the ONLY one who can reverse my statements.... That's the almighty God.

Since he will not Change it, you are on your own.
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You pronounced Yahweh as the most vile character, after you have compared him with wicked human and government....

These words of blasphemy against Yahweh will stick to your soul...and not removed.

Until you come back on this forum to revoke, reject and withdraw all your statement against the most high God, whose name is Yahweh,

Nothing shall change it.

Already, you have become enemy to the ONLY one who can reverse my statements.... That's the almighty God.

BOKO HARAM Christian.

Your words are as effective as the trash in a garbage bin smiley

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Originakalokalo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

BOKO HARAM Christian.

If my words are trash, then you have nothing to worry about.

If not, you have a lot to worry about.
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

If my words are trash, then you have nothing to worry about.

If not, you have a lot to worry about.

I am definitely not worrying , trust me. Why ? Because you are living in La La land, come out of your superstitious bubble and face the real world.

wink
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
orisa37:
Hitler.

Buhari for F.G

nice try
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Danhumprey: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Nothing shall change it.

You sir, are part of what's wrong with Christianity today!

Sigh*.

I mean, seriously, what's the meaning of this tripe here?
What's the problem with you religious folks? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Atewo400(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
frosbel2:

BOKO HARAM Christian.
oga pls chat me up on WhatsApp 08089698268
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atewo400:

oga pls chat me up on WhatsApp

I don't do WhatsApp , Instagram or Facebook messenger with anyone on Nairaland, please email me.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Danhumprey: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2019
frosbel2:

I don't do WhatsApp , Instagram or Facebook messenger with anyone on Nairaland, please email me.

Thanks.
I've tried emailing you, yet never a response or acknowledgement from you, Mr Frosbel. sad
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Danhumprey:
I've tried emailing you, yet never a response or acknowledgement from you, Mr Frosbel. sad

Please try again ;

frosbel@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Danhumprey: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2019
frosbel2:

Please try again ;

frosbel@outlook.com
I've done that since. embarassed
Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by Uyi168: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Ciao.
Doing good alone doesn't send you to heaven..
A good doing Muslim/atheist will still be send to hell right??...
T

1 Like

Re: Who is the Vilest among these Characters by SKhanmi: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
My mouth has refused to close after reading some comments here. Jinedemeh! I wondered what would have happened in a physical forum.
By the way. I rate

1 Perpetrators of the transatlantic slave trade
2 Hitler
3 The Nigeria government

The remaining two belong to the spiritual sphere which is a quagmire. Some Christian sects don't believe the hellfire/punishment doctrine. It was a occurrent theme in older religions. Probably copied. Not to mention most of these gods have been impersonated by at least 2 other different beings at different times in history. Very Murky waters. All the same...a barbecue point for beings is hilarious. Not to mention they also will immortal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Do You Believe In Mfm Kind Of Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.