Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,907 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video (42846 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Samyj247: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2019
same old pics since GEj regime.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Ikpongiton: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2019
that is one of the politicians that is paid to lie for bubu .but if i may ask,is this project in sambisa forest ? because,anybody that passes through owerri -onitsha road or onitsha -awka -enugu axis,suppose to have a clear view of this over hyped project,that can only be sighted by apcshit liars and supporters
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by 2chukwu(m): 5:47am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Kudos to Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government. Still beats me hollow to imagine how a people can be so blinded by hate to the extent that they would cut their nose to spite their face..... In 16 years and with trillions in oil revenue, the best the south east got with regards to the 2nd Niger bridge is a photograph of a prototype.... In less than 4 years, we are seeing actual work on site but the men from the east will still always pick PDP..... I just don't get it

Two types of senses
Left sense and right sense
But amazingly in you, your left sense is controlling your right sense!!! Its rare go brother.....keep glowing in your stupidity!!!

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Rindo69: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Kudos to Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government. Still beats me hollow to imagine how a people can be so blinded by hate to the extent that they would cut their nose to spite their face..... In 16 years and with trillions in oil revenue, the best the south east got with regards to the 2nd Niger bridge is a photograph of a prototype.... In less than 4 years, we are seeing actual work on site but the men from the east will still always pick PDP..... I just don't get it

Ask your Governor Oshiomhole what hedid for your state as Governor apart from marry a foreign wife and build himself a mansion. When you get a good answer then you can question other regions about their business

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by psalmsjob: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2019
bankyblue:
Rubbish, na this level them they since

Even GEJ their hero didn't do anything on this 2nd Niger bridge for more than 5 years that he was regrettably the President of Nigeria.

Obj/Atiku their hero from the "wasteland" & "Fulani-man" didn't do anything on this 2nd Niger bridge for more than 7 years that he was President corrupting the Nigerian Democracy.

Baba Buhari the man that loves the South-East not by WORDS but by action will by God's grace complete the 2nd Niger bridge at least 2 - 3years before the end of his 2nd term as President of Nigeria.

Vote4+4Continuity Vote4Buhari Vote4APC

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Born2Breed(f): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari is a scam. He hates the South East and South South, any one from those regions voting for him is a nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by handie(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Rindo69:

Ask your Governor Oshiomhole what hedid for your state as Governor apart from marry a foreign wife and build himself a mansion. When you get a good answer then you can question other regions about their business
I rarely reply mentions but u deserve a response. Ask any Edo man the state of Edo state pre and post Oshiomhole..... If Lucky Igbinedion did half of Oshio's work, Edo would've been the envy of other South-Southern and South-Eastern states

4 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Every single project will be used for campaign as if it's not their responsibility. God help NigeriaDownload this lovely song "Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Rindo69: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
I rarely reply mentions but u deserve a response. Ask any Edo man the state of Edo state pre and post Oshiomhole..... If Lucky Igbinedion did half of Oshio's work, Edo would've been the envy of other South-Southern and South-Eastern states

That's how you people remain mumu. Always comparing with the past and benchmarking failure with failure! Any number multiplied by 0 is 0....think about it.

No matter how much you think Oshiomole did and you praise him for, he did much more for himself. Edo is still a shithole regardless..
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Almaiga: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2019
God bless Buhari the Messiah of the East. grin

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by largeman4u(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2019
That is a good one, i pray who ever wins the election complete this very important project.

Buy your Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Inukwa: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Is this bridge or road construction
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by mamotalk: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2019
What's the meaning of this?
This APC get too much wayo

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by colossus91(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
we the blind people of the east chose PDP over APC for reasons not far fetched sir.....looking at okoroacha in IMO and the mess APC stands for I would prefer even the devil over a lifeless angel!!

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by IkpuMmadu: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Clowns no equipment, no machinery no people working just photo pose
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Osyxcel:
With the rate at which this 2nd Niger bridge is going, it probably won't get completed in the next 6 years.

Early works is the most difficult and time consuming part. Once done, the rest is a lot easier and faster

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:

It's either you are a zoneb or you don't have an atom of sense in your head.

These pictures are from 2015 during GEJ time. What's actually different between this one and the one op posted above. I thought ur buhari has completed 80% of the work?

These pictures are not of the second naija bridge. It is from Loko Oweto bridge.

GEJs second naija bridge was on paper ONLY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by kikake: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:
The 2nd Niger Bridge has been a point of discussion for quite a long time, while some are insisting that no tangible work has been on this site, the federal government seems to have another version of story insisting that work is ongoing and at a fast pace.

According to reports, this is the 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Axis, by Julius Berger. There over 800 personnel on implementation. Early works were completed 4th quarter of 2018. The project is being financed by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund.

A member of the ruling party decided to take a trip to the site of this construction but this time, with a drone, AutoReportNG was able to get some visuals from his trip to this place. To those within this area, you be the judge, what's your assessment of this site? Has there being any tangible development.

See more visuals below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LNlluHMWz2o/XFJhdi1il0I/AAAAAAAAXrE/dvjjjTMKSPEsMpNoOpjZagy4vjw45Y56gCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oU44SQ9tP-Q/XFJhdtNlVlI/AAAAAAAAXrI/YR7Le_8e87MyZIRkVqaIsChT5xtSwCzHQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-shEGmyPgODc/XFJhduoZoCI/AAAAAAAAXrM/e6T5720allo7V5TNbNX1LFs_gjfnumY-wCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-d--P_pGPK5g/XFJhe8ZmVXI/AAAAAAAAXrQ/s3b2eSLy6QQuWs0lV_zwzUwcVO6CypxKACLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LOQua0DouS8/XFJhgRL_33I/AAAAAAAAXrY/Ul3pMmoH6y83yoaT9rCqmtQZdqs0y2erQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ocFQwQgUoqQ/XFJhhnXFjRI/AAAAAAAAXrg/rXRk2_3xIcEvaXSveYFAgXInMR1OhNmNwCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Credit: OB360 Media, Jack Obinyan-Buhari

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/drone-pictures-of-on-site-accessment-of.html

2nd Niger Bridge is not Igbo Bridge, but Nigeria's bridge.

Stop using it in politics as Igbo bridge... There has been construction of a similar bridge across River Benue for years. Few persons heard about it
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by DrGoodman: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2019
I still see no changes from Jonathans 2015 pictures.
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by winterfell007(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:

Let's the honest here. Whatever you are seeing here was how the GEJ administration conceived. It was meant to be a PPP project. Jonathan had already paid the FG's 30 billion counterpart funding leaving the remaining two other consortium: the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Agency (NSIA) and Julius Berger to to complete their own counterpart funding.
I'm not condemning Buhari, at least he came onboard and met a plan that has been already designed by NSIA's Uche Orji, Okonjo Iweala and other partners like the African Finance Corporation (AFC) and he decided to stick to it. That I commend him for afterall Govt.is a continuum. Succeeding government will complete his own projects too (that's if he has any that he initiated and couldn't complete.
The long and short of it is that, a working PPP initiative has already has designed a creative way to secure funding on how to complete the project regardless of whoever's administration is in power.
Ps: I know you are wondering how u know this. Well I work for the company that's a subcontractor to Julius Berger, so we have a copy of the 'financial execution plan' bye bye
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Basher8583: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2019
chiedu7:
Buhari cannot find a Southerner to lead any security post, saying we are not qualified.

Yet the South leads in everything but violence.

Buhari cut us out of the Budget & now is seeking our votes.

Why is he seeking the 5% vote?

And who said he needs your votes. They are inconsequential and dont determine the outcome of the pools

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Atiku007: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2019
In an attempt to critisize PMB he grows more stronger. This bridge is a great development cos all I know it will soon be completed soon. APC!!! Nexet level.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by awuf2008: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Politics to woo votes from East.
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by lexy2014: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Jalingo767:

Kudos to pmb. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Those pix are not different from d pix taken in 2015
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by lexy2014: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku007:
In an attempt to critisize PMB he grows more stronger. This bridge is a great development cos all I know it will soon be completed soon. APC!!! Nexet level.

It seems u no when d bridge will b completed. Kindly give us a date. Meanwhile, d pictures shared are same with those of 2015. Not much progress has been made on d bridge since then

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by lexy2014: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Rindo69:

U didn't add university
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Ovamboland(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:

It's either you are a zoneb or you don't have an atom of sense in your head.

These pictures are from 2015 during GEJ time. What's actually different between this one and the one op posted above. I thought ur buhari has completed 80% of the work?

Your pictures are fake, they are not 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Ovamboland(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Ikpongiton:
that is one of the politicians that is paid to lie for bubu .but if i may ask,is this project in sambisa forest ? because,anybody that passes through owerri -onitsha road or onitsha -awka -enugu axis,suppose to have a clear view of this over hyped project,that can only be sighted by apcshit liars and supporters

but the governor of Anambra went to inspect the project a few days back and expressed satisfaction with the pace of work.

Was he seeing a mirage?

https://leadership.ng/2019/01/09/work-on-2nd-niger-bridge-excites-gov-obiano/

[url]https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/work-on-2nd-niger-bridge-excites-gov-obiano-%E2%80%93-leadership-newspaper.369153/[/url]

https://www.legit.ng/1214213-i-choice-commend-buhari-obiano-inspects-2nd-niger-bridge.html
Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by adisabarber(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Still on pillars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Sunday Odo Shot In Ayogu Eze House In Enugu. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.