Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Anambra Trader Abandons N12.5m Tramadol In Garri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Trader Abandons N12.5m Tramadol In Garri (519 Views)

Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Trader Abandons N12.5m Tramadol In Garri by Ikeboboafri: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2019
A yet to be identified Anambra trader, reportedly abandoned N12.5m tramadol in in bags of garri as confirmed by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). 

The Director General, NAFDAC, Prof. Moji Adeyeye, who disclosed this while speaking at the inauguration of the NAFDAC-Young Against Drug Abuse Awareness campaign and stakeholders’ meeting in Onitsha, Anambra State, on Wednesday, said the Anambra trader who abandoned the N12.5m tramadol in garri ran away on sighting officers of the agency. 

The NAFDAC DG who was represented by the State Coordinator, NAFDAC, Mrs Christiana Esenwah, spoke on the topic: ‘Abuse of psychoactive drugs in Nigeria: Our Problem’. Punch reported that she expressed concern over the increasing rate of drug abuse among youths, especially in the North-West.

“It is estimated that 70 per cent of the boys in Kano are on drugs, while a lot of young girls and women of childbearing age abuse drugs in order to overcome frustration,” Adeyeye stated.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/31/anambra-trader-abandons-n12-5m-tramadol-in-garri/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Anambra Trader Abandons N12.5m Tramadol In Garri by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2019
South East with illegal business, North with drug abuse, South-west with rape and rituals, South-south with abroad prostitution and cultism. I just tire for my people. angry
Re: Anambra Trader Abandons N12.5m Tramadol In Garri by GOFRONT(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2019
That must be Aba made tramadol..

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Penetrate Her, I Only Used My Finger – Motorcyclist Arrested For Rape / 1,200 Years Old Bible Stolen And Seized In Turkey / 2 Killed, Scores Injured As Police Clash With IPOB Protesters In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.