Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure (570 Views)

FAAC Distributes ₦‎2.07 Trillion For February, 2024 / New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / Each Nigerian Owes N396,376 As Public Debt Rises To N87.4 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by Samyj247: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2019
We were made known by Peter the Rock Obi to understand that the APC government took a capital vote of over 6 trillion for capital expenditure. But in 2017 budget spent over 1 Trillion and and 2018 over 1 trillion spent..please Nigerians let's ask this APC government where they kept the remaining 4 Trillion which is unaccounted for and Nigeria is still borrowing funds from outside the country.

I was totally disappointed with Kadaria when Obi brought up this issue and was asking the APC where they kept the the remaining 4 trillion but he was cut shot by Kadaria who has been promised 1 billion from buhary to not allow Atiku and Obi to tarnish APC image.

Buhary is a silent criminal, those types that you won't see any money in his account cos he siphon's money through his brothers and relatives. Remember, when buhari was asked to speak about the Kano state Governors video clip, he said why would the governor even agree to collect the money by himself. This statement simply means that if it were buhary, he wouldn't have done that but would rather collect the money in a silent criminal way, that is, asking that the money be paid to his relatives accounts so as to keep his name clean.

I was one of those that supported APC in 2015 both online and offline but I must confess that I am totally disappointed with buhary and that so cold pastor osibanjo.

What we should be asking the APC now, is to account for the remaining 4 trillion meant for capital vote/expenditure as brought up by peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by helinues: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Peter with is wrong figures

@ op, I doubt you understand the maning of capital expenditure
Re: Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by hisgrace090: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
4 trillion and Nigeria is suffering like a war turn country?

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by kunleweb: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol @ silent criminal. But we told you guys.

1 Like

Re: Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by SarkinYarki: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2019
only a stark fool will expect anything from Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by BIGGIE121(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Apc the party of looters

2 Likes

Re: Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure by obailala(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Samyj247:
We were made known by Peter the Rock Obi to understand that the APC government took a capital vote of over 6 trillion for capital expenditure. But in 2017 budget spent over 1 Trillion and and 2018 over 1 trillion spent..please Nigerians let's ask this APC government where they kept the remaining 4 Trillion which is unaccounted for and Nigeria is still borrowing funds from outside the country.

I was totally disappointed with Kadaria when Obi brought up this issue and was asking the APC where they kept the the remaining 4 trillion but he was cut shot by Kadaria who has been promised 1 billion from buhary to not allow Atiku and Obi to tarnish APC image.

Buhary is a silent criminal, those types that you won't see any money in his account cos he siphon's money through his brothers and relatives. Remember, when buhari was asked to speak about the Kano state Governors video clip, he said why would the governor even agree to collect the money by himself. This statement simply means that if it were buhary, he wouldn't have done that but would rather collect the money in a silent criminal way, that is, asking that the money be paid to his relatives accounts so as to keep his name clean.

I was one of those that supported APC in 2015 both online and offline but I must confess that I am totally disappointed with buhary and that so cold pastor osibanjo.

What we should be asking the APC now, is to account for the remaining 4 trillion meant for capital vote/expenditure as brought up by peter Obi.
APC promised Kadaria N1billion?... Issorait! Sometimes one can't help but wonder what people smoke in yhese days.

(1) (Reply)

See What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book / A Die Hard Biafran Supporter Blamed Buhari To Have Allowed Nnamdi Kanu To Escape / One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.