Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Royal Family Reveal The Secret Nicknames They Call Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royal Family Reveal The Secret Nicknames They Call Each Other (332 Views)

Zlattan Ibile Claps As Elegushi Royal Family Disowns Samlarry / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Family Reveal The Secret Nicknames They Call Each Other by Kokodi1234: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
The nicknames the royal family have for each other has been revealed and while some of them are funny, some are quite harsh and pokes fun at the family member given the nickname.

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/royal-family-reveal-the-secret-nicknames-they-call-each-other/

(1) (Reply)

2baba, D’banj In New Single, Baecation {VIDEO} / Man Cries Uncontrollably As His Wife Eulogizes Him At A Public Gathering / Happy Birthday To Nollywood Legend, Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.