Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares (1031 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by Praizenews: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Former beauty queen and cosmetics expert, Dabota Lawson has declared that she twerks best amongst all the who think they can twerk in Nigeria.

The Beautiful mother-of-one told her followers that she’s a “Rivers girl” and even though she carries herself as though she’s stiff, no Nigerian girl can twerking better than she does.

Do you agree with her ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/no-girl-can-twerk-than-me-in-nigeria-dabota-lawson-declares/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by Praizenews: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Dabota Lawson and Video of her twerking skills >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by Isgnoscriminals: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2019
wink With due respect, I think Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar seeking to occupy the position of the President of Nigeria is a huge insult on the Nigerian people and a joke carried too far...
Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by Tamarapetty(f): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Nobody is arguing with you
Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by JeffreyKinkade: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Chop ur twerk na
Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by enoch273: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2019
As if her twerking will pay for the sins of Nigeria, let her go to instagram and see the queens of twerk, she no go make any post for years to come.
Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by iamsea(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019
U cant say, no girl get better bussiness brain pass u, u no fit talk say no girl get better thinking brain pass u.. Na no girl can twerk pass u u fit talk.. Like seriously, is that where the best thing u can offer in life lies

1 Like

Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by Rextizz(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Big olosho

1 Like

Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by iGISTM0RE: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2019
cool
Re: No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria - Dabota Lawson Declares by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Twerking is now a selling point. What a cursed generation!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Jaiyeola Keji: Brief Profile And Biography / Man Loses Job Offer For Posting Photos Of Tonto Dikeh, And Bobrisky / Wizkid Is A Woman Beater! - Wizkid's 3rd Babymama Storms Wizkid!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.