Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) (23416 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by femi4: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2019
cicikhemy:

Somebody should Please enlighten me on this....
its against the law but then he bought the company but wasn't running it

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Femi316: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:
As a custom officer, I was allowed to buy private companies!!!

Atiku

Me: Can someone pls correct me if I’m wrong!!!
To the best of my knowledge civil servants are not meant to run or own any other business apart from farming.
...or are customs not civil servants
Atiku is a special civil servant to the core......according to him
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Donpeak(f): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Joromi12:
yahaya bello is younger than sowore. What did he do
are you comparing Sowore with yahaya bello ? Sowore has pedigree and should not be compared with your yahaya
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Joromi12:
Yaya Bello is not a yardstick for anyone...he is inherently clueless, just like most of the people in APC and PDP.
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Donpeak:
are you comparing Sowore with yahaya bello ? Sowore has pedigree and should not be compared with your yahaya
pedigree in Blackmail and lies ba
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by odomanis: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:

Atiku

To the best of my knowledge civil servants are not meant to run or own any other business apart from farming.

Buying shares in a company is different from running the company.Nobody is forbidden from buying shares in any company that has shares on offer.
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2019
femi4:
its against the law but then he bought the company but wasn't running it
Niorte:

He said as at then, they were allowed. You are just in your 20's.

I don’t even know what u guys are talking bout to the best of my knowledge civili servants always had private businesses and investments. They don’t just run it cos they wud be at their official work.

post=75279943:

Hmmm, there was a country!
Atiku and his boss even gave themselves Private University Licenses as a sitting President and Vice President when the FEDERAL universities were on strike all over the nation and not well-equipped!
What impunity!!
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by otipoju(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:

Atiku

He said a law was enacted during that period called indegenisation that encouraged civil servants to set up private business and even buy shares in companies that were to be nationalised.
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by femi4: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t even know what u guys are talking bout to the best of my knowledge civili servants always had private businesses and investments.

What do you know about public service rule? Have you ever work in a public sector? If you ve not been there you ll be sounding stupid
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by ajayiopy: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:

Atiku

WHEREEVER YOU ARE WORKING,YOU NEED TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX.IF ALL OUR CIVIL SERVANTS ARE SELF RELIANCE FINANCIALLY,THE WILL LEAVE THE JOB FOR NEXT GENERATION,THIS EXPLAIN REASON WHY SOME CIVIL SERVANT WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO REMAIN IN THE SYSTEM IRRESPECTIVE OF THIER AGE.
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by kibraaminase(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
THAT'S MY PRESIDENT, OMOYELE SOWORE 2019
I wish this man to be preparing for governor in Ondo state in 2020
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
我什么都
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by pahen1991: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2019
All I see is losers
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Forreellinc:

for saying the truth?
FOR YOUR MIND
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Donpeak:
GUY,ABEG NO MIND D XOMBIE.HIS BRAIN HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FOR SERVICING
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Joromi12:
U MUMUO!SOWORE AND OTE BELLO.R U NORMAL?
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Forreellinc: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
FOR YOUR MIND
so sowore is not gay and bank w is not bald?
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Forreellinc:

so sowore is not gay and bank w is not bald?
AAAAA! AT LAST D VILLAGE PEOPLE GOT U.AND THEY TOLD UO!
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
femi4:
What do you know about public service rule? Have you ever work in a public sector? If you ve not been there you ll be sounding stupid

My dad was a civil servant and many of his frnds. They had several private businesses tho not in same line with their official work. So I’m speaking from personal experience unless there’s smtn im missin.
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by bendike: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:

Atiku

Those days there was a policy of indigenisation of foreign owned companies operating in Nigeria. Most companies had to have a certain indigenous input in shares to operate. To set up a new company as a foreigner you had to have a Nigerian as the major share holder.
I remember the case of an indian man that used his driver as the chairman of his company and major share holder without the knowledge of the driver. His driver found out after 7 years of working for the man and got a lawyer, This Indianb had to pay 1m to said driver. I am talking as far back as 1990.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Forreellinc: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
AAAAA! AT LAST D VILLAGE PEOPLE GOT U.AND THEY TOLD UO!
grin okay i got it you are 7 years old, angry give your father back his phone
Re: Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) by Pizzle1234(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
The guy is just recovering from the blockos Atiku and obi gave him and his zombie friends last night.. Let him say whatever he likes,zombie will always be zombie
SouthWestBlood:

Hello, how's it related with this post? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / PDP 90-Man National Campaign Council For Edo 2020 Election / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.