Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (32863 Views)

N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by maestroferdi: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Abi o?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Osolanrewaju: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku himself is also one of them that is why he have to let the looters go freely

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by kingharzy: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2019
undecided

This man is now an ex senator. . .
Here in Kaduna central, his campaign structures are barely visible. Too bad he and the senior senator of twitter constituency will be retiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by BubuZombi: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nobody holy. no one is a saint. He without sin should cast the first stone. Even if Atiku and Peter Obi robs the Central Bank on camera, I will still vote for them.

So that they will keep looting our treasury and the country will just be sinking.

God will not allow people like Atiku to rule us.

Next Level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Excellent76544: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
See prove below

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by yuvisan: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
muykem:
We have advised Atiku to avoid mention the word corruption, looter e. t. c. This what PDP represent both in spirit and soul.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Tunasco4u(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Ategberoson(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
lipsrsealed

Atiku must think all Nigerians reason like easterners. his political point so far that made sane Nigerians oppose his election are as follows;

1. I will privatise NNPC. Atiku as senior politician should know better that you don't make such statement prior to your entry into the govt house. average Nigerians still recalled to his privatisation of NEPA and all other public sectors that lost their breath, if not recently waking up. how can you employ me as an assistant manager and I and my boss leave the responsibilities to group of people then why am I employed as the assistant and manager in the first place if I can't handle the task am elected for?

telling me I should employ you again and you keep telling me you will privatise some sector that made my company stagnant before and you think i will give you that job? never

2. I will enriched my friends: this is a careless talk from a presidential aspirant. are you thinking of ruling on imbeciles? how can a man say he will enrich his friends at the detriment of the people he's elected to serve and no sane people see a crime in that?

3. I will grant amnesty to corrupt people- in a civilized country, corrupt people are seen as criminal but in Nigeria they're a victims. how can a country grow when the cankerworm that's holding her growth is corruption and a presidential aspirant is not ashamed to say he will grant them amnesty? is that not a danger of encouraging more of corruption cases and legalising corruption?

4. obi said APC capitalize on PDP abandoned project- imagine a vice president candidate talking like an imbeciles there? should another elected party allow projects that belong to all Nigerians to waste without materializing them? a sane party would acknowledged the incumbent party for continuity not condemned them for resurrection of a lost project

in nutshell, all PDP members, candidates and supporters needs to join hand in hand to reelect pmb for second term as all of them would have been a walking corpses if Nigeria happen to be China
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by guywitzerogal(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
So you wanted him to come on national television and say I will kill whoever steal Nigeria money? Then you people will quote me tomorrow that he promised and fail..... nonsense
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by umarshehu58(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nobody holy. no one is a saint. He without sin should cast the first stone. Even if Atiku and Peter Obi robs the Central Bank on camera, I will still vote for them.

Now who is the zombie?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by forayfleo(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
muykem:
We have advised Atiku to avoid mention the word corruption, looter e. t. c. This what PDP represent both in spirit and soul.
and as soon as they move to APC they bcame saints, may God Almighty forgive us with the evil that had befallen our Land.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Dynnix34: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
AgamaHub:
*In Daura they want to build a REFINERY, in Daura they want to build TRANSPORTATION UNIVERSITY and in your OWN VILLAGE they want to build COW COLONY and RANCHES.*
*VOTE MOHAMMED BUHARI AND APC GOVERMENT 2019 AND DIE.*
Hey! Do you think you have seen Nigeria at her worse economic meltdown or seen the worse killings and religious wars yet?
Well if you think so then just wait until our very dear PMB wins the 2019 presidential election then you'll know better...
In the meantime, please ignore your hatred for reading and read this to the end because it is a wake-up call to all of us who wants things to get better in Nigeria.

Written by IBRAHIM BUNU.
Why are we blaming Buhari and Not Ourselves! In 2015, we changed a govt under which human beings and businesses fared well.
The South watched as the Northern oligarchy, with the help of Lagos media, demonised the govt of the day, manipulated the electoral process to install a radical Islamist and we said nothing.

1. He appointed our Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Air Staff from his tribe/religion, we said nothing.

2. He appointed our National Security Adviser from his tribe/religion,we said nothing.

3. He followed it up with appointment of DG DSS from his village/ religion, we clapped for him.

4. He appointed Chairman EFCC from his tribe/religion; we kept quiet.

5. He appointed IGP from his religion and we said nothing.

6. He appointed Minister of Defence from his tribe and religion, we said nothing.

7. He appointed Minister of Interior from his tribe/religion, and we clapped for him.

8. He appointed CG Immigration from his tribe and religion, we were the more quiet.

9. He appointed CG Civil Defence from his own religion and region, we said nothing.

10. He appointed CG Prisons from his own tribe and religion and we hailed him.

11. He appointed DG NIA from his village, tribe and religion and we said it is his prerogative as President.

12. He appointed Chief of Defence Intelligence from his tribe and religion; we were the more quiet.

13. He appointed his kinsman, same religion, tribe and region the INEC Chairman, just to ensure he declares him winner even if he loses, and we equally said nothing!

14. He appointed the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice from his tribe and religion, we said nothing too!

15. A man is elected President and he concentrated the appointments of heads of entire security agencies in the country in one religion and region and you didn't notice it was in furtherance of an agenda?

16. Why is he so interested in having all the security heads from his religion and region?

17. Generals Obasanjo and T.Y. Danjuma, President Buhari's major supporters, have come out publicly to speak on their fears for Nigeria. The elders know Nigeria is sliding into great danger. Any moment from now, like they called Chief Obasanjo names; they will call Gen. Danjuma too. They might tell you it's because PMB has stopped corruption that the General is angry and crying. They won't tell you that General Danjuma is a very rich Nigerian already that do not need anything from govt appointees.

18. Once President Buhari returned from London, after his last discharge from hospital, at the peak of IPOB agitation, he made a national broadcast and launched "Operation Python Dance" to deal with IPOB. His Attorney General applied to court to declare IPOB a terror group and proscribe it. IPOB never killed a single Nigerian to our knowledge.

19. Uptill this day, the President has not made any broadcast on fulani herdsmen and their militant wing, that have killed and pillaged Nigerians in their thousands. Their leaders come out to take responsibility for such killings and they are still walking free. No arrest. No prosecution. It is an agenda.

20. Who do we now blame?
We were warned but we didn't heed the warnings.
We needed change so badly and anything but Jonathan was fine.
21.Chief Femi Falana, Pastor Bakare and other rights advocates, you have let Nigerians down.
You spoke so vehemently against GEJ but kept quiet in the face of tyranny, injustice and killing of Nigerians under PMB.
God will request the blood of the Nigerians who have died in the hands of the emboldened herdsmen,at your hands.
As General Danjuma said, we are in real danger in Nigeria.
Silence is no longer golden! 2019 is fast approaching, a chance we'll have to correct our mistakes and right our wrongs and to salvage what we have left, so please....
Kindly swallow your pride for the sake of humanity and share this message after reading it so that other people can read same and together we can make amends.

IBRAHIM BUNU.
Northern Integrity.
On point!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by AllenSpencer: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
AgamaHub:
*In Daura they want to build a REFINERY, in Daura they want to build TRANSPORTATION UNIVERSITY and in your OWN VILLAGE they want to build COW COLONY and RANCHES.*
*VOTE MOHAMMED BUHARI AND APC GOVERMENT 2019 AND DIE.*
Hey! Do you think you have seen Nigeria at her worse economic meltdown or seen the worse killings and religious wars yet?
Well if you think so then just wait until our very dear PMB wins the 2019 presidential election then you'll know better...
In the meantime, please ignore your hatred for reading and read this to the end because it is a wake-up call to all of us who wants things to get better in Nigeria.

Written by IBRAHIM BUNU.
Why are we blaming Buhari and Not Ourselves! In 2015, we changed a govt under which human beings and businesses fared well.
The South watched as the Northern oligarchy, with the help of Lagos media, demonised the govt of the day, manipulated the electoral process to install a radical Islamist and we said nothing.

1. He appointed our Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Air Staff from his tribe/religion, we said nothing.

2. He appointed our National Security Adviser from his tribe/religion,we said nothing.

3. He followed it up with appointment of DG DSS from his village/ religion, we clapped for him.

4. He appointed Chairman EFCC from his tribe/religion; we kept quiet.

5. He appointed IGP from his religion and we said nothing.

6. He appointed Minister of Defence from his tribe and religion, we said nothing.

7. He appointed Minister of Interior from his tribe/religion, and we clapped for him.

8. He appointed CG Immigration from his tribe and religion, we were the more quiet.

9. He appointed CG Civil Defence from his own religion and region, we said nothing.

10. He appointed CG Prisons from his own tribe and religion and we hailed him.

11. He appointed DG NIA from his village, tribe and religion and we said it is his prerogative as President.

12. He appointed Chief of Defence Intelligence from his tribe and religion; we were the more quiet.

13. He appointed his kinsman, same religion, tribe and region the INEC Chairman, just to ensure he declares him winner even if he loses, and we equally said nothing!

14. He appointed the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice from his tribe and religion, we said nothing too!

15. A man is elected President and he concentrated the appointments of heads of entire security agencies in the country in one religion and region and you didn't notice it was in furtherance of an agenda?

16. Why is he so interested in having all the security heads from his religion and region?

17. Generals Obasanjo and T.Y. Danjuma, President Buhari's major supporters, have come out publicly to speak on their fears for Nigeria. The elders know Nigeria is sliding into great danger. Any moment from now, like they called Chief Obasanjo names; they will call Gen. Danjuma too. They might tell you it's because PMB has stopped corruption that the General is angry and crying. They won't tell you that General Danjuma is a very rich Nigerian already that do not need anything from govt appointees.

18. Once President Buhari returned from London, after his last discharge from hospital, at the peak of IPOB agitation, he made a national broadcast and launched "Operation Python Dance" to deal with IPOB. His Attorney General applied to court to declare IPOB a terror group and proscribe it. IPOB never killed a single Nigerian to our knowledge.

19. Uptill this day, the President has not made any broadcast on fulani herdsmen and their militant wing, that have killed and pillaged Nigerians in their thousands. Their leaders come out to take responsibility for such killings and they are still walking free. No arrest. No prosecution. It is an agenda.

20. Who do we now blame?
We were warned but we didn't heed the warnings.
We needed change so badly and anything but Jonathan was fine.
21.Chief Femi Falana, Pastor Bakare and other rights advocates, you have let Nigerians down.
You spoke so vehemently against GEJ but kept quiet in the face of tyranny, injustice and killing of Nigerians under PMB.
God will request the blood of the Nigerians who have died in the hands of the emboldened herdsmen,at your hands.
As General Danjuma said, we are in real danger in Nigeria.
Silence is no longer golden! 2019 is fast approaching, a chance we'll have to correct our mistakes and right our wrongs and to salvage what we have left, so please....
Kindly swallow your pride for the sake of humanity and share this message after reading it so that other people can read same and together we can make amends.

IBRAHIM BUNU.
Northern Integrity.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by RexTramadol1: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
The only thing I don't like about Atiku's statements is

He doesn't seem to have punishments meted out to corrupt officials

People will steal knowing that they can return some for investment

Nigerian looters can't be compared to Turkish looters

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by BenzEne1(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wow. Na wa for una. Later you will be calling some people zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by justtruth88miSt(f): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
[[s]quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=75280806]Nobody holy. no one is a saint. He without sin should cast the first stone. Even if Atiku and Peter Obi robs the Central Bank on camera, I will still vote for them.[/quote][/s]

eleri ibu...omo ole!!!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Olajah81: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

May God rest ur trouble souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by isyB: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
MrAJQ:

Senator Shehu Sani on Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters
LOL
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by adewad13(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The ignorance in you is unlimited..... you better sleep and think wise...

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Evercurious(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

BUT ISN'T THAT TRUE? PLS KISS IT
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Brightest04(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
This man Shehu Sani is like a knife with double face.Hence,can be likened to a classical coward or he ought to stand firm and be on a side.

He should stop speaking from the two sides of his mouth.Baba OBJ is like that and to me,he is not a real elder statesman of whom someone can emulate.

Every Nigerian who have the betterment of the country at heart knows that Atiku Abubakar is only representing his corrupt cronies both home and abroad.

And he had made it public that when he is voted in he is going to make them all richer by further siphoning the money into their accounts.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by rusher14: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:
Atiku said the right thing, .... now we have no investors, the alleged looters monies are locked in foreign accounts and stashed in various homes without re-investment in Nigeria or as simple as a mere cross-over to another political party and all is forgiven and forgotten like shehu said.

Amnesty to looters (PDP) - allows to re-invest that loot in Nigeria while lines are drawn and technologies are initiated to block loopholes - TSA, BVN etc..

Assylum for looters (APC) - just cross over with your loot and your sins are forgiven while you are priviledged to steal more.

I thought they never stole in the first place.

After defending all of them suddenly you say they've been discouraged.

To hell with them and their 'investments.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Olajah81: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
naijapips04:
All looters in APC are now saints.

Babachir Lawal
Daura
Maina
Tinubu
Timipre Silva
chimaroke
Mbadinuju
Orji Uzor Kanu
Uche Oga
Akpabio
Amaechi
Ganduje

Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Though I didn't see the shehu sani write-up because I am using Facebook free data mode.But what about the #30million Nigerian lawmakers are illegally collecting against the salary propose by RMAFC? Isn't that a corruption too?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by naijapips04: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Olajah81:

and may your miserable soul be put out of its misery.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by FantasticJ: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are doomed
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by yuvisan: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
WHAT A BIG SHAME. A RECIPEE FOR A FAILED STATE.

THE PLIGHT OF VENEZUELANS IN AN OIL RICH STATE IS STARING US IN THE FACE.

WHOEVER TRIFLES WITH THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION /LOOTING IN NIGERIA EVEN IN SECRET , FROM ANY POLITICAL PARTY,

IS FIGHTING ALMIGHTY GOD, THE ABSOLUTE OWNER OF OUR WEALTH.” The Lord’s is the earth and its fullness.” Ps.23.

CORRUPT POLITICIANS , BE WARNED ! ! !

EVERYDAY FOR THE THEIF AND ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER.

GOD IN JESUS CHRIST IS WATCHING AND WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM ANY HORDE OF THIEVES.

SO SUBMIT, ALL TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOTS . S.O.S.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
rusher14:

I thought they never stole in the first place.

After defending all of them suddenly you say they've been discouraged.

To hell with them and their 'investments.

We can categorically say, the thieves are now in APC.. cause with APC EFCC, the PDP politicians are sitting ducks.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by gabbasin: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
I didn't hear about China this China that from Obi yesterday, he has been schooled on that
Re: Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Looters that are supposed to be dragged by the balls from Lagos to Kano and thrown in jail for 250 years Naija matter don tire me since no be today!!

That's why even Africans don't give Nigerians any respect anymore and the international community sees us as people whose brains are still developing like Apes.

Nigerians, this is our only country. Are we really going to continue to give known thieves the right to rule over us? When we have men of humility and integrity everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.