Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai (1296 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Or Nokia X5? Please Which One Is Better / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI For Sale (photos) / Nokia 5.1 Plus(Nokia X5) Unboxing And Review After Android 9 Pie Update (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by dmz1: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Please can anyone tell me what to choose between redmi note 5ai and Nokia x5
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by CharlesJok3r: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
dmz1:
depending on your budget. But the redmi Note 5 ai 4/64GB is a better choice.
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by ddjay: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
If it's Android update then Nokia because it's Android one has pie update and will get Android 10
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by talut(m): 5:38am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm certain that the free ram to run apps on a 3gb ram Android one(stock) device and a 4gb ram device running the MIUI skin for android should be pretty much the same. I'd go for x5. Infact that's the choice I made when I got the x5 which I'm currently using. It all depends on you though. The P60 is better than sd636 although note 5 offers a better screen display which shouldn't be a major concern cos like henry007 you probably won't need to stream that high on YouTube since you're buying a budget phone in the first place. it's not like a 720p display is bad. Note 5 also offers 32gb extra storage. Now thisight be a big deal to some people. There is also the price to consider. X5 has a "longer update period". It's definitely getting Android q and possibly the Android version after that. The same cannot be said for note 5. Infact there will be no major or update for the note 5. I'll have to also mention that although they won't be any Major os update for note 5,new features will probably still be pushed by xiaomi via MIUI updates. both phones' cameras are on par with each other.note 5 has a bigger screen and battery. That's pretty much the summary. The choice is yours to make
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by henry007(m): 6:02am On Feb 01, 2019
talut:
I'm certain that the free ram to run apps on a 3gb ram Android one(stock) device and a 4gb ram device running the MIUI skin for android should be pretty much the same. I'd go for x5. Infact that's the choice I made when I got the x5 which I'm currently using. It all depends on you though. The P60 is better than sd636 although note 5 offers a better screen display which shouldn't be a major concern cos like henry007 you probably won't need to stream that high on YouTube since you're buying a budget phone in the first place. it's not like a 720p display is bad. Note 5 also offers 32gb extra storage. Now thisight be a big deal to some people. There is also the price to consider. X5 has a "longer update period". It's definitely getting Android q and possibly the Android version after that. The same cannot be said for note 5. Infact there will be no major or update for the note 5. I'll have to also mention that although they won't be any Major os update for note 5,new features will probably still be pushed by xiaomi via MIUI updates. both phones' cameras are on par with each other.note 5 has a bigger screen and battery. That's pretty much the summary. The choice is yours to make

You're mostly right. Camera is so not on par tho. Note 5 AI has a better camera.
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by talut(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
I admit I don't have "camera eyes" so I guess with what henry007 has added you can probably make a good choice
henry007:

You're mostly right. Camera is so not on par tho. Note 5 AI has a better camera.
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by henryliam: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Hello, I've been trying to respond to you concerning your post on (Transcorp Share Dividends), is there a way i can reach you or you can DM me on twitter @afriprud so i can assist you in claiming your dividend.

dmz1:
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by IanSholex(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
The truth is it depends on your preference. The x5 helioP60 processor is slightly better than the snapdragon 636 on RN5 (but i can assure you the SDG636 can handle all your day to day operations).
X5 has a slightly better processor, type C USB port, it's running android O out of the box and you will get 2yrs update because its android one, so be rest assure you'll get android Q update, I think that's about the only edges X5 has over RN5.
the let's get down to RN5 AI, it uses SDG 636, it has a better display 403ppi, better build quality (front glass and aluminium body), it has bigger battery with fast charge, better camera, now u will get only android P update, but u will likely get additional features from the MIUI security patches. They both have their pros and cons, the choice is yours but which ever you choose i hope you enjoy your phone.
Re: Nokia x5 Vs Redmi Note 5ai by dmz1: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
@ henryliam's i was sent a form by afriprud do i fiil and send online or do i print it out and send through the post?

if online how do i sign it? i just registered in twitter and i am yet to understand how to navigate it.
Thanks a lot for your help so far

(1) (Reply)

Africa Set To Become The Next Big Mobile Market As Global Investors Recognize Co / See (video) On How Can To Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno Spark K7 / Bestaworld Daily Payment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.