Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate (30537 Views)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Omeokachie: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Atikulate!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by hargbolahan01: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2019
unlike the APC one.. osinbajo was the front man talking in place of PMB
even the moderator was forced to say " let him speak for himself now"
the most painful part is that they ask Mr President one question twice or thrice before he understands.. is that how he doesn't things or was that propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by lagdmark(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
You really think the debate changes people's minds?
Are you a spirit, Debate will change alot because voters will hold you accountable for what you say, your presentations ... ..etc

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by kuntash: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
You really think the debate changes people's mind?

Don't be deluded, even the debate was mediocre!

It may only impress minds that were comparing it with that of PMB and PYO.

At the end of the day, all Atiku and Obi had was lies, figures and "we will"

Nothing innovative! angry angry

I am glad you rounded it up with "WE WILL" just as the combo of PMB/PYO begged 4yrs ago...

they have just 4yrs, if they dont deliver, they would be booted out in same manner

we have seen and know the capacity of PMB/PYO combo... and the electorates I believe knows what to do ..
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Remion(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
The smart one who wasn't responding directly but twisting some of the questions. This are the smart ones that will sell you fake, and you wouldn't know until they're long gone.
I fear sweet mouthed men.

GBEFUN

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by kashway20(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi you got my vote. #Feb 16 all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Ategberoson(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
who are u expecting those political enriching party agent to support? the other party candidates?
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by kuntash: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Remion:
The smart one who wasn't responding directly but twisting some of the questions. This are the smart ones that will sell you fake, and you wouldn't know until they're long gone.
I fear sweet mouthed men.

GBEFUN

I am sorry sir, were you eligible to vote 4yrs ago?

has anyone or party been so sweet mouthed as what APC did 4yrs ago?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by WonderManly(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Make election come and be going jare. Am tired of Atiku/Obi Buhari/Oshibato, who go the election. Make the topic change to who go win at the court jare!
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2019
kuntash:

I am glad you rounded it up with "WE WILL" just as the combo of PMB/PYO begged 4yrs ago...

they have just 4yrs, if they dont deliver, they would be booted out in same manner

we have seen and know the capacity of PMB/PYO combo... and the electorates I believe knows what to do ..

I am so sad that we are reduced to these options we have.

But for me, Atiku is a No No!

Even though most of the wrong doings during his tenure can still be found in the current administrator, I wouldn't put in my vote because a leopard can never change its skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Dootty(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Nice one by Atiku and Obi despite the obvious bias by the moderator.

BTW how there's so many threads on the front page on the CJN yet the only topic on the supposed arraignment of the chief grass cutter of the nation didn't only not make front page but had just 5 comments before been closed by the mod.

Guess the topic is now regarded as heat speech but CJN own is patriotic news.

see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4993603/efcc-drags-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Nature8(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
disturbedman:
If PDP and Atiku still think it's paid social media that will win them election, they have failed before Feb 16. Bare faced lies and not providing real answers to pertinent questions is not what I accept as performance in my opinion.

Imagine a presidential candidate saying he will sell everything sellable to his friends and give amnesty to looters plus tax holidays. Three of my friends who were supporting him have already changed their mind this morning. One will vote Buhari and the other two are boycotting the election.

Atiku scored a big own goal with that performance.

undecided
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by FiddyEn: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Mental midget with adaobi voice talking about referee VAR when the question was about the poor reference from your former employer.

If at all you want to answer in metaphor, your metaphor shoulda been based on same logic, that is you, your previous employer and the reference. Obi was just too dumb.

Don't even get me start with his reply with ''My wife is from Akwaibom'' to a question on how he deported beggars to Akwaibom. What a dumbo with lack of decorum.

I'm sure the white communities would be laughing hard at our ass with the way PDP presidential candidates were busying making dumb virtual metaphor rather than give us factual view and the reality on ground.

They even lack decorum and kept on derailing thereby turning the meeting into beer parlour gist to the extent the moderator had to keep cutting in to bring them back on track. I'm so ashamed. Such a Kindergarten level. Yeye dey smell.

And how did your favourite duo handle?
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Mental midget with adaobi voice talking about referee VAR when the question was about the poor reference from your former employer.

If at all you want to answer in metaphor, your metaphor shoulda been based on same logic, that is you, your previous employer and the reference. Obi was just too dumb.

Don't even get me start with his reply with ''My wife is from Akwaibom'' to a question on how he deported beggars to Akwaibom. What a dumbo with lack of decorum.

I'm sure the white communities would be laughing hard at our ass with the way PDP presidential candidates were busying making dumb virtual metaphor rather than give us factual view and the reality on ground.

They even lack decorum and kept on derailing thereby turning the meeting into beer parlour gist to the extent the moderator had to keep cutting in to bring them back on track. I'm so ashamed. Such a Kindergarten level. Yeye dey smell.
U go soon wound itself o grin
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by yemiyemi: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2019
The best answer for you is simply to continue to encourage you from now to keep weeping and weeping till feBUHARI 16 when most of you that believe in paid social media as a prerequisite in winning election....
RichThug:
I don already dey Atikulated! This is something that Vegetable Mr Bubu couldn't do, they will ask him about "A" he will hear "B" and reply with "Z"

The people trying to vote him again are bunch of blind mofos.

Sometime I weep when I see those people supporting Bubu on here, Lord why do I share same country with them? Lord Why? I need an answer??

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by GreenArrow2: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2019
RichThug:
I don already dey Atikulated! This is something that Vegetable Mr Bubu couldn't do, they will ask him about "A" he will hear "B" and reply with "Z"

The people trying to vote him again are bunch of blind mofos.

Sometime I weep when I see those people supporting Bubu on here, Lord why do I share same country with them? Lord Why? I need an answer??

If you could just have the courage to kill yourself, you wouldn't have to.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Ruddyman(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Good ONE
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by bluebay(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2019
disturbedman:
If PDP and Atiku still think it's paid social media that will win them election, they have failed before Feb 16. Bare faced lies and not providing real answers to pertinent questions is not what I accept as performance in my opinion.

Imagine a presidential candidate saying he will sell everything sellable to his friends and give amnesty to looters plus tax holidays. Three of my friends who were supporting him have already changed their mind this morning. One will vote Buhari and the other two are boycotting the election.

Who is this man again? Can you compare Atiku’s statement with that of the chairman of your baptismal Party. JOIN APC AND YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by sammy99(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2019
disturbedman:

Now i see y Atiku had to boycott d presidential debate because u,cos if he had attended it u would av spewed more thrash dan dis

#mtchewww.
Atikulated already

zombies always consoling demselves while atiku keeps giving dem d nightmare dey deserve.
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Samviv2018(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi all the way.The duo performed remarkably well.we are proud of you people. Let's all Atikulate come Feb.16
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Azola(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku come and look crowd of people in Kano today, pls try On u TV u hear bah.
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by stuffs4me(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku did not need an interpreter unlike Buhari

The APC moderator tried to bring them down but she only ended up showing her true nature.

Remove the evil smile from her face and you'll see a sinister APC apologist.

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
angry

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by TEDHorsePower: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
The winning team cheesy
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by TEDHorsePower: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2019
jossiwan:
It's scary that people in an educated country like Nigeria support someone that only waves broom to crowd. But when asked questions, he stutters and doesn't give valid answers.

#Atikulated

Zombiesss respond only to broom waving cheesy

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by Lomprico2: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2019
magoo10:
Atikuobi were more lively and of superlative performance compared to the dullard .

We all (including zombies) enjoyed their brilliant performance yesterday cool. Unlike the one we watched some weeks back, I was praying for nepa to strike sef, the shame then was too much.
Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by collinsprince: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Sen. Ben Murray Bruce and Bukola Saraki, has reacted to the performance of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and his running mate, Peter Obi during yesterday’s town hall meeting.

Ben Bruce Tweets:
He commended Atiku for responding to his principles and not the environment.

“Under pressure, @atiku did not crack. This is kind of leader Nigeria needs. A leader who will never crack under pressure. This is why I will vote for Atiku. #NGCandidates

Saraki Tweets:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki on his part tweeted: “With the February 16th General Election drawing closer, tonight, our Presidential and VP candidates, @Atiku and @PeterObi, were guests on #NgTheCandidates where they laid out their well-articulated plans to tackle insecurity; create jobs; and get Nigeria’s economy working again.”The Difference Is Clear. While Saraki Looked With Confidence And Joy: Look At AMEACHI

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Saraki-Ben-Bruce-reacts-at-Atiku-Obi-Performance-during-NG-Candidate.html

Re: Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate by kuntash: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

I am so sad that we are reduced to these options we have.

But for me, Atiku is a No No!

Even though most of the wrong doings during his tenure can still be found in the current administrator, I wouldn't put in my vote because a leopard can never change its skin.

look at the whole epistle, particularly the so called rot of 16yrs. what really happened? who were the gladiators? who are actually the jackals and hyenas or leopards as you just mentioned?

at our level, we need not fall in the product of cheap propaganda ... thats what the APC are selling , its too ridiculous to believe though, but I tell you , its not a dream ...its happening live!

whatever anyone accuses Atiku when properly probed can bring down this government as a whole,

so I would want you to take this assumptions - THERE IS NO SAINT GOVERNMENT SYSTEM IN THE WORLD- 99.9% OF THEM HAVE STRINGS OF PROBABLE ISSUES AROUND THEM- WHICH IS USUALLY TOLERATED, HOWEVER, INCOMPETENCE IS WHAT IS WORSE THAN EVIL BECAUSE , THE VULTURES AND EVIL MEN AND WOMEN CAN EASILY FEAST ON YOUR IGNORANCE- Thats the situation you have now my bro --

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.