Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only (1142 Views)

Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Matured Minds Only: Do Not Open Unless You Are 18+ / Lets Talk About Jackie Appiah Agyemang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by muyeskin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2007
Of the greatest guys in the house, Articulate guys in the house, Evaconcious guys in the house, I must at first say i appreciate that am a guy in this universe of ours. What i am trying to introduce in this forum is that we want to discuss some issues and even gain from ourselves. Cos there are some guys we need to help out and stand as advisor to them. In terms of Relationship, Academic, Sport and many more. Infact when u look at this site, Ladies are really baffing us up in each forum. i don't know if u have been in one before. So guys u are all invited. You can also bring anything bothering you.
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by cuteass1(f): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2007
*peeping and chuckling* cheesy cool
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by spoilt(f): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2007
what the heck is he trying to say?
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by choongtin(f): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2007
say waaaaaaaaat??
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by busygirl(f): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2007
*opens the door to see what's going on, Nothing much! silently leaves the thread*.
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by Nella(f): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2007
muyeskin:

Of the greatest guys in the house, Articulate guys in the house, Evaconcious guys in the house, I must at first say i appreciate that am a guy in this universe of ours. What i am trying to introduce in this forum is that we want to discuss some issues and even gain from ourselves. Cos there are some guys we need to help out and stand as advisor to them. In terms of Relationship, Academic, Sport and many more. Infact when u look at this site, Ladies are really baffing us up in each forum. i don't know if u have been in one before. So guys u are all invited. You can also bring anything bothering you.

Ummmm------------------so wat can i say 2 u?!?!?!??
R U GAY??
looooooool!! sorry, i just had 2 ask that!!
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
*Opens the door to check watz up, oops, only guy talkin' here, leaves silently*
Re: Guys Lets Talk 2 Ourselves. Matured Guys Only by iice(f): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2007
Laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Avoids Jail After Pleading Guilty / The True Story Of A Musical Legend / Tribute To M.c. Loph. From Flavour! Big Tune Rip Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.