Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp (268 Views)

Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger: "Real Men Wet The Pants Of A Woman Not Her Eyes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp by SexTin(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Have you ever wondered how and why people get addicted to their WhatsApp and sometimes don’t really see the need to check their instagram anymore?�.

It’s *HiFunny�!!!*��� They post all the memes that’ll always crack you up �,Relationship � and other advice,hoe stories�‍♀, and more these guys are too much!�� Just join and thank me later .

Tap on this link below:
https:///2348156807654?text=Hello%20I%20want%20to%20join%20HiFunny%2C%20my%20name%20is to join then send your name and save the number as_ *HiFunny*

Please before you click the link kindly forward it to all ur contacts ,groups and status ,God bless as u share *HiFunny�*

What we do.

*�Hi Welcome to HiFunny!

We bring entertainment in different forms�

We post:
�Hilarious comedy on our status�

�Funny memes,jokes,savegery�

�Latest music both domestic and foreign�

�Motivational quotes✔

�Latest movies and latest series

�Funny and hilarious videos

� Interesting stories

�Special shout out

�Paid adverts☑

�Shocking facts�

�MCW and WCM

� Airtime giveaway and cash giveaway

�Word of the day

Thank you for contacting HiFunny! Add our contact to start enjoying our service.

https:///2348156807654?text=Hello%20I%20want%20to%20join%20HiFunny%2C%20my%20name%20is

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel Comedy / Motivate Yourself With This Real Money Man, Don’t Hate It / 2019grammys Seunkuti Loses To S. African Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.