Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Will Happen If I Loss The Election-atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If I Loss The Election-atiku (251 Views)

Buhari, APC Planning To Rig Presidential Election - Atiku / 2019 Election: Atiku And The Shackles Of Promises / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If I Loss The Election-atiku by abasworldwide: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar, has insisted he will accept the result of the 2019 presidential election if he loses, provided the election is free and fair.

The former vice-president stated this on Wednesday, while answering questions on <strong>‘The Candidates’</strong>, a presidential town hall on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA).

It was the last question thrown at Atiku by the moderator, Kadaria Ahmed.

At the very final question before drawing the curtain on the interaction, Atiku was asked if he would accept the result of the election if he lose.

He replied: “If elections are adjudged to be free and fair and credible, why not? I have lost elections before.”
https://abasworldwide.com/2019/01/31/what-will-happen-if-i-loss-the-election-atiku/

Re: What Will Happen If I Loss The Election-atiku by Born2Breed(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2019
See correct answer from correct person.

What was Buhari answer again?

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Company Set To Invest $80m In Ondo State Bitumen / Presidential Election: Ooni Of Ife Expresses Support For Moghalu / Vote APC Candidates In Edo To Sustain Social Investment Programmes, ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.