Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta (31064 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Maximus03: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Where is the crowd?
Next level pls!
wailing wailers always want to justify their points.
Sai baba till 2023!

i need 4million votes from Kano pls.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
judecares1:
delta can never vote buhari
30% are for him
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

To who
Reread my initial post you quoted
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by senatordave1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Reread my initial post you quoted
Atiku will only win delta north and ijaw dominated lgas
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku will only win delta north and ijaw dominated lgas
He won't win any Ijaw dominated area, except with massive rigging. It will be balanced.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by senatordave1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

He won't win any Ijaw dominated area, except with massive rigging. It will be balanced.
Ah ah,am shocked that you are pro buhari.atiku should sweep burutu,bomadi and patani and warri south west.they like cooking inflated votes
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by coputa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

Bross we are talking Delta the heart beat of PDP. Delta gave GEJ highest vote in the last election
The heart will stop beating on the 16th of February,Deltans need a change and that change will come from ,Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Ah ah,am shocked that you are pro buhari.atiku should sweep burutu,bomadi and patani and warri south west.they like cooking inflated votes

Don't make me laugh, have you heard of one OmoAgege. APC kept him for a reason, not forgetting the past governor feels betrayed and with a score to settle.

I keep on telling people expect massive undercoating in PDP strongholds this election.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by coputa(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
The urhobo nation love Buhari,his government was the first that recognizes the urhobos,with just less than four years in power, the urhobos has felt the good impact of his government.

The urhobos decides which side the pendulum swings politically in Delta state,so,Buhari/Ogboru has been endorsed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
They've given dem free Kai Kai na...
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Don't make me laugh, have you heard of one OmoAgege. APC kept him for a reason, not forgetting the past governor feels betrayed and with a score to settle.

I keep on telling people expect massive undercoating in PDP strongholds this election.
Omo agege influence is mostly in delta central not delta south.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Basic123: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
dam2000:
Yoruba follow atiku wey sabi dnt let tinubu push us 2 hell

Had it been this is not coming from a tribe who themselves and biafra struggle was bought as slaves for the north by Atiku/Saraki with dollars it will have been reasonable.

when a nation trade their nationhood for one errand boy position of VP to hausa fulani muslims they hate alot, it shows how wasted such a tribe his!

I Spit on Biafran people and nnamdi kanu for wasting his precious time!
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by OhiOfIhima: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
rented crowd
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Azola(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
is this wat call crowd, Atiku don't let this people to fool u u better go back to ur village.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by erico2k2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
coputa:
The heart will stop beating on the 16th of February,Deltans need a change and that change will come from ,Buhari.
If you are talking state governor yeah but federal nahhhh.
Look at the North what change do they have?they have ruled Nigerian more than any other Geopolitical group.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by coputa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
erico2k2:

If you are talking state governor yeah but federal nahhhh.
Look at the North what change do they have?they have ruled Nigerian more than any other Geopolitical group.
It is not about the northerners,what has your southern governors done for you since independence.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Movingon: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
See for yourself......

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Kentox(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Okenwajp: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Crowd at campaign rally dose not show a candidate with more followers than the other candidates as many factors contribute in bringing them there. It is only free and fair election that will show candidates with supporters than others.
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
kidap:
Below are photos of crowd waiting to welcome the PDP Presidential Aspirant, Atiku Abubakar and His Vice Peter Obi to Delta State for His Rally.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/31/photos-of-crowd-waiting-for-pdp-presidential-aspirant-in-delta/
Do you mean crowd that they share N2000 with shirt and face cap?
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Albinoflash(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was at kowe plaza today to repair my laptop,didn't even know atiku was coming so as many deltans thats why the crowd was not mamoth.to be frank we deltans dont so much like okowa but for the presidential election,APC will no get upto 2 votes in the whole of delta.am yet to hear or see anyone that supports buhari in delta state
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by xpool(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Clerverly:
Scanty crowd even with free ashebi and Polo Shirts..

The way Buhari will humiliate Atiku on the 16th...ipob Yoots will never recover.
E pain am well well ...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by xpool(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Smart3856bwbbi:
Vv
In your local mind, you think EFCC can not trace you...
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by xpool(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
WarriAproko:
Not up to the crowd that came out for buhari and ogboru in warri

If ogboru win make I die
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by erico2k2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
coputa:
It is not about the northerners,what has your southern governors done for you since independence.
we talking country as a whole not state.My state governor made sure I paid no school fees during my University days, can you say same for your own state governor?? ,Im from Delta State, incase you was wondering!
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by WarriAproko: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Clearly.buhari pulled more crowd upon say he rented it.they claimed it was because of ogboru meaning okowa that cant close his mouth will lose woefully.
50percent of the crowd in asaba today are from onitsha.. Why him nor use warri.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by WarriAproko: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Albinoflash:
I was at kowe plaza today to repair my laptop,didn't even know atiku was coming so as many deltans thats why the crowd was not mamoth.to be frank we deltans dont so much like okowa but for the presidential election,APC will no get upto 2 votes in the whole of delta.am yet to hear or see anyone that supports buhari in delta state
come warri make u mention atiku name first. Buhari will get 40percent if not 50percent from delta. The itsekiris and urhobos mostly are voting masively for APC
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by Albinoflash(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
WarriAproko:
come warri make u mention atiku name first. Buhari will get 40percent if not 50percent from delta. The itsekiris and urhobos mostly are voting masively for APC
oga stop deceiving ur self,i left abraka on monday,ve been dia for ova 4 months still didnt hear anyone mention buhari.dont be deceived by the hatred for okowa,dats just personal for the itsekiris but for buhari ,i swear he wont get upto 2% in the whole of delta.dont ever mix gubernitorial with presidential
Re: Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta by professorchuks(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
Forget this, Delta is gone.

I was in a vehicle yesterday after spending some days in Oleh, it has reached a we versus them scenario. Okowa is not liked here at all and will be disgraced at the polls, this will have a cascaded effect on Atiku

Bra ya gone. If Oleh na bleeped up area, mk Ogboru win am. I'm in abk, and no human being is even looking at his picture not to talk of voting for him. That is his home town o, not to talk about other important places. Okowa all the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni / Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.