|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,863,184 members, 6,869,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 10:03 PM
|Vacancy For A Mechanical & Electrical Engineer by tolex29(f): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2019|
Our client owns a state-of-the-art choice apartment at Ikoyi and requires the service of a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer for immediate employment.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State.
The job holder is accountable for all the mechanical and electrical deliverables required for the whole facility.
• Manages projects using engineering principles and techniques.
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems by conducting research programs and making recommendations on best solutions.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- equipment and system capabilities; confirming assembly, and installation processes.
• Provides engineering information by answering enquiries required by the residents.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services
• Provides technical advice, assess project requirements, service and maintain equipment.
• Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
• Maintains and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
• Read design specifications and technical drawings on every equipment purchased before installation.
• Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales required per project/repairs
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, apply knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Install and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
• Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks as required.
• Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties as required.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
Required Experience and Skills
• At least 7 years work experience
• HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• Electronic Systems
• Electronics Troubleshooting
• Electronic Testing Design
• Project Management
• Quality Focus
• Database Design
• Analyzing Information
• Reporting Research Results
• Attention to Detail
• Emphasizing Excellence
Salary & Application
• Attractive remuneration above industry standards, depending on experience.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required basic experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘MELE1’ as the subject of mail before 20th February, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44