Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe (26246 Views)

Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite / For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed / South Africa Slips Into Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by uzolexis(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
maestroferdi:
Europe top three economies:

1. Germany

2. United Kingdom

3. France

When did Italy go third?

They said EUROZONE not Europe, UK is not in the Eurozone.

1 Like

Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by maestroferdi: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
uzolexis:

They said EUROZONE not Europe, UK is not in the Eurozone.
Brexit has not come into effect...
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Insectkiller: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Edo bitchhess...
Come and say something

Tufiakwa shocked shocked
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by bishopb2(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
kennosklint:
Time for deportation.

You'll be shocked they are granting visas more presently than before... This is well proven.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

Can you please explain further? Thanks
Saw it on the news this morning as they were discussing about Italy that the country is having financial crises. If you are there, or want to know more, why not check the latest news.
Actually, Europe but Germany was specifically mentioned.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Dirkcoyt: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
sassysure:

Saw it on the news this morning as they were discussing about Italy that the country is having financial crises. If you are there, or want to know more, why not check the latest news.
Actually, Europe but Germany was specifically mentioned.

Actually I know a lot about the country I write the language everyday. Yeah there is so much economic pressure in Germany currently I know about that but still very far from the likes of Italy. The unemployment rate in Italy is crazy!

I asked you to explain cause I was expecting an analysis but anyway thanks for your time.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Fela4ese: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
precious425:
Make dem deport all Africa and mostly Nigeria in Italy so that they can be out of recession the immigrants there is too much for the country let them all return home so that we can fix Africa and mostly Nigeria ltogether
instead of to plan ur life be looking for d deportation of pipo.evil everywhere
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

Actually I know a lot about the country I write the language everyday. Yeah there is so much economic pressure in Germany currently I know about that but still very far from the likes of Italy. The unemployment rate in Italy is crazy!

I asked you to explain cause I was expecting an analysis but anyway thanks for your time.
Analysis?
Ok o
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by gracious4real: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
recession in Italy and you are blaming buhari.no be say this fool better reach buhari.you never start to cry.come February na him go still win the election.4+ 4
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Orpe7(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
If Buhari can bring us out of recession, your president will to. Have faith Italians
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
I wish Italy quick recovery from recession just as Nigeria survived hers...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by flowx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari influence!!![color=#550000][/color]
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by flowx(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari influence.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by Yyeske(m): 1:28am On Feb 01, 2019
maestroferdi:
Europe top three economies:

1. Germany

2. United Kingdom

3. France

When did Italy go third?

Italy is the third largest in the EU and fourth largest in Europe, remember that Britain is no longer in the EU after Brexit.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by uzolexis(f): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2019
maestroferdi:
Brexit has not come into effect...

UK was never in the Eurozone before or after Brexit.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by maestroferdi: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2019
uzolexis:

UK was never in the Eurozone before or after Brexit.
Whatever...

UK has been a part of the EU...never mind using the Euro...

I still deem it poor journalism to present the article in the manner it was done.

Ambiguity grates, doesnt it?
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by uzolexis(f): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2019
maestroferdi:
Whatever...

UK has been a part of the EU...never mind using the Euro...

I still deem it poor journalism to present the article in the manner it was done.

Ambiguity grates, doesnt it?
At the bolded, my point exactly. UK has been in the EU not in the Eurozone. This article says the third largest in the Eurozone so they are 100% correct. There's nothing like poor journalism there as they got their facts right and you can't blame them for you not understanding the difference btw EU and Eurozone.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by maestroferdi: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2019
uzolexis:

At the bolded, my point exactly. UK has been in the EU not in the Eurozone. This article says the third largest in the Eurozone so they are 100% correct. There's nothing like poor journalism there as they got their facts right and you can't blame them for you not understanding the difference btw EU and Eurozone.
You are missing the point.

The mark of quality writing/reportage especially journalism is to maintain clarity.

Why are you not seeing what is blindingly obvious?

The article could have been written plainly but the Eurozone reference was imported to elicit interest from the reader, the fact that the interest is fleeting at best, is another matter...

All I see is futile sensationalism, nothing more, nothing less...
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by uzolexis(f): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are missing the point.

The mark of quality writing/reportage especially journalism is to maintain clarity.

Why are you not seeing what is blindingly obvious?

The article could have been written plainly but the Eurozone reference was imported to elicit interest from the reader, the fact that the interest is fleeting at best, is another matter...

All I see is futile sensationalism, nothing more, nothing less...

I think we can just agree to disagree. In my opinion, the Eurozone reference is very important to emphasize their point and it is also as clear as it should be.
Re: Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe by maestroferdi: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2019
uzolexis:

I think we can just agree to disagree. In my opinion, the Eurozone reference is very important to emphasize their point and it is also as clear as it should be.
It is ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.