Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

"Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (49650 Views)

Bashir Ahmed Says Executive Order Not Needed To Disband Squad / IPPIS: Zainab Ahmed Says No Going Back On Policy / Zainab Ahmed Says Fuel Subsidy To Gulp N450 Billion In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Westaslave2(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
I 4 say why she wan swallow peter obi lastnite

Break up dis country pls

8 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow,happy new year boss.

Firefire:
Asiri oletu.

Dambruba grin
Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Passovile: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
GarriKoro:
She did an excellent job exposing the fraud that Atiku and Obi are. Keep up the good work lady, and meanwhile it's. ...........
Even Hitler had supporters

7 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by baratech: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Naija politics

1 Like

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by collinsprince: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
GidifeedNews:
In an Old tweet by Journalist and Presenter, Kadaria Ahmed revealed that the current Governor of Kaduna, Mallam El Rufai was her brother and also showed support to him during the election.

See her tweet below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/31/nasir-el-rufai-is-my-brother-kadaria-ahmed-says-in-an-old-tweet/
so this woman na APC

2 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Iamgrey5(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
How is that a problem ?

Even international football Referees do have their favorite teams.

Did she violate any ethical code of conduct in her approach during the interview? I guess not

PDP online miscreants expected the lady to ask Dumb questions right?

Awon olobe !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by ClearFlair: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Have you not seen/uncovered the conspiracy behind last night's conduct?

Sore losers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Ibnltd33: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
I said it before Loud and clear, Naija is ruined, Nepotism, tribalism is our major problem and not corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Heavenstraight(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
GidifeedNews:
In an Old tweet by Journalist and Presenter, Kadaria Ahmed revealed that the current Governor of Kaduna, Mallam El Rufai was her brother and also showed support to him during the election.

See her tweet below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/31/nasir-el-rufai-is-my-brother-kadaria-ahmed-says-in-an-old-tweet/

Atiku and Obi was able to come out shining like diamond through the rough.
Had this woman gone as brute on buhari/osibanjo as she did yesterday, the federal govt would have found her asset declaration form by now.
Anyways I'm obediently ARTIKULATED

11 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Boyooosa(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nta should retrench her too, cos she's elrufai's sister ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by ClearFlair: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Westaslave2:
I 4 say why she wan swallow peter obi lastnite

Break up dis country pls

See this one. Are you willing to die for it to happen? Be very careful what you wish for.
Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by fredoooooo: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
So .. these pdp people no get job abeg go look for voters with pvc not shouting and be looking for unimportant things to wail about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
The imp's sister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by vanderwaal404(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
deboysben:
The moment atiku articulating her questions and showing Nigerians his plans towards getting Nigeria to work again

ANOTHER MEME!!!

Loading_________

6 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by NkayStory(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kadaria busted!!..

..little wonder she was accussing and interrogating Atiku and Peter Obi in the name of interview while she was practically spoon-feeding buhari and Osibanjo during their own undecided

9 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Westaslave2(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:

See this one. Are you willing to die for it to happen? Be very careful what you wish for.
Anuofia ,efulefu bombastic element !

U afonjas always talk lyk cowards dat u ar

Quote me n lose ur soul

9 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
NO WONDER

3 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by surevik(f): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
My brother, I like buhari, supported him in 2015 elections, he is a honest man... But let the truth be told baba is too old and weak for the position, he needs to rest.
GarriKoro:
She did an excellent job exposing the fraud that Atiku and Obi are. Keep up the good work lady, and meanwhile it's. ...........

7 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Samtoog: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Does this mean you have dumped Fayose and his clown? You failed with Ekiti, Osun, Kwara and Ambode... You will fail again
��� na so the guy take pack bad record reach? Ekiti, Osun, Kwara and Ambode? Abeg, he should decamp and join you in APC before the bad luck follow us to February 16

2 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by WNKQI: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
The best fight against corruption is by preventing it from even happening says Atiku. Let for for Technology and drop Analog

8 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Leonbonapart(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ray97:
so what. She is a fine and educated journalist regardless of her relationship with anybody.. If you say atiku nd obi did well the programme yerstday then you shouldnt worry yourself of the interviewer.
with low tongue pronunciation and almajiri thinking. I'd rather remain an illiterate

7 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by larrybabe: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
kidap:
Hmmmm No wonder you are asking Peter Obi about Begger he chased away?

Yes ooooo....... That has always been El Rufai's attack question, maybe he asked her to throw the question to Peter Obi.

EXPOSED!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by ajayiopy: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
GidifeedNews:

See her tweet below..

REASON WHY I STOP LISTENING TO JORNALIST HANGOUT ON TVC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by WNKQI: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
After the Goverment, Atiku is highest employer of labour in Adamawa, experience is the best teacher. Atiku Obi all the way

4 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by Lumig: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
GidifeedNews:

See her tweet below..

... They have started again, if the result does not go their way, na that time they will start finding fault where there is none. Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by jrusky(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hhmmm ghen ghen don knack. So is your brother? No wonder now their yarnsh don dey open small small.

Lair Moha-mad where are you come tell us she is a daughter of El Rafail ancestor first uncle who married to another ancestor from his compiund after Adam and Eve left garden of Eden and later married to El Rufail grandfather and they gave birth to her.

Zombies I'm waiting plsss......

5 Likes

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by fk001(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
So what IPOB and PDP apologist na pain go kill you las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by WNKQI: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
ajayiopy:

REASON WHY I STOP LISTENING TO JORNALIST HANGOUT ON TVC
Even me, i am about kicking them out, they are Tinubu stooge.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet by maestroferdi: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Same Khadira told Osinbajo to shut up and kept on drilling the tired Buhari.

Pdp must be deluded to think they didn't have it tough but what I liked about them was that they had decorum, were respectful and didn't throw tantrums like Pdp did.

Talking about Pdp's kindergarten kids, my opinion hasn't changed on Obi. In fact, watching him last night reaffirmed the thought I had during the Vp debate. An empty dunce. As simple as abc.

Empty dunce who didn't know the meaning of free trade zone but kept on parabulating around rather than say he didn't know what it entails.

A dunce who thinks labour is the only factor that affects the cost of production.

That same dunce was at it yesterday and kept on derailing and going off point with his stupid metaphors as well as throwing around rhetorics like a kindergarten child. He lacks decorum and looks disorganised throughout. What a chaos and shamble. Folks in developed countries watching the show would think Nigerians are dumb disorganised and lacks decorum like Obi. What has soccer VAR got to do with a presidential candidate vying for a seat? Yeye.
Why do you always talk off point?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.