Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

‘I Know You Cheated’ – Jilted Boyfriend Confronts His ‘unfaithful Girlfriend’ Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Know You Cheated’ – Jilted Boyfriend Confronts His ‘unfaithful Girlfriend’ Wi (480 Views)

Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Know You Cheated’ – Jilted Boyfriend Confronts His ‘unfaithful Girlfriend’ Wi by mamamama1234: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
A jilted boyfriend whose girlfriend had traveled out of town decided to confront her for allegedly cheating on him as he waited to welcome her at the airport.

The Australian man turned up in the arrival area at Melbourne Airport in Australia holding a giant sign that read: ‘I know you cheated’.

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/i-know-you-cheated-jilted-boyfriend-confronts-his-unfaithful-girlfriend-with-a-giant-sign-as-he-waits-to-welcome-her-at-the-airport-photo/
Re: ‘I Know You Cheated’ – Jilted Boyfriend Confronts His ‘unfaithful Girlfriend’ Wi by iamsea(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
That girl na international farm tool be that..

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Pictures Of Alex During Her Birthday Will Make You Cry / Simi Reveals Title Of New Album, Announces Release Date / Davido Reveals Current Obsessions & More On Vice News.(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.