Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) (41507 Views)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Sokoto State (More Pictures And Video) / Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by mabaz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
They don't even have PVC
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

It clearly shows pdp has a formidable structure. Anywhere you see a party with people in uniforms or other conforming regalia, just know the party is Solidly on ground.
A big fat lie!d whole poor pple in d town will turn up if they are sharing freebies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Emmykonking01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
i still believe in Atiku than bubu
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by kanayorr(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Naso, politics must take its course in every election... Everybody get him own crowd

Meanwhile:

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Gkemz: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's very obvious that Nigerians are tired of fake promises of change. We are yearning for a new breathe because Buhari is choking us off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by panmunium(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Back to daura is sure for the dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by ofem89(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I have observed easterners always look well fed and clean on campaign trails, even when APC and PDP are campaigning in the region from Ebonyi to Akwa Ibom unlike other region, I watch Delta rally and Kano in AIT and NTA today, same with other days you will notice the difference, why? And na we dey campaign for Buhari pass angry I'm not understanding angry

you observe things good of you,maybe that's how they choose to dress for the campaign rallies or what do you think.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Imortal001:
All i see, is a rented crowd with the party t shirt.. this crowd cannot save atifku ass come febuhari 18.
Every crowd na rented for ur eyes, Aturu

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by coputa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
iLoveAnambra:
Zombie this is Asaba with Lesser Population compared Buhari's Campaign in Warri with the City is Largest in Delta state..

He is coming to Onitsha too so Onitsha wil be waiting for him than go to Asaba..

wel Buhari is de President,he is using Govt money for mobilisation unlike Atiku who is Not In Govt even his VP too...

so try dey Reason
It's you that should use your cerebellum,is it the location of a place that determine the crowd in a political rally.No.
Most of the crowd you see arround were ferried from other locations to grace the rally.

You said buhari is using government fund for campaign,
Are you saying Atiku/obi are using the personal money for campaign,where did they get the money,was it not the fund they looted from government.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by bluebay(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
iLoveAnambra:
Zombie this is Asaba with Lesser Population compared Buhari's Campaign in Warri with the City is Largest in Delta state..

He is coming to Onitsha too so Onitsha wil be waiting for him than go to Asaba..

wel Buhari is de President,he is using Govt money for mobilisation unlike Atiku who is Not In Govt even his VP too...

so try dey Reason
How did you make your way to Nairaland? Mumu talk
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by coputa(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pins:
Delta has always and will always be a PDP state and that is why we have enjoyed happiness and joy all this years because we chose to stick to those we know not those we dont. I love Delta State. So much, my state for life. The oil rich state.
I doubt if you are a true Deltan,because PDP 20 years of misrule in the state has reduced the state to ridicule and mockery as they are far behind their sister state with less resources and allocation in terms of development.

The state is in shambles.Asaba the state capital still remain a glorified village.
They've mortgaged the future of the state.

Moses has been appointed to take Deltans out of Egypt come FeBUHARI.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Miebaka22(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Imortal001:
All i see, is a rented crowd with the party t shirt.. this crowd cannot save atifku ass come febuhari 18.
but all you saw in kanu was a dedicated crowd....idiot
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Nature8(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Anambralstson:
Atiku for better Nigeria

Our incoming President cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by haryothosyn93(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good evening everyone here, my name is Ayomide Tovard. I am seeking for your financially help, I have been sent out by my landlord and I haven't gotten any job after my service year. I have tried all possible means to raise the money for my single room where I rented but no financial help is forthcoming. Kindly donated anything for me. Please and please, kindly contact me through my email "haryothosyn@gmail.com" . No amount is small,I am begging you in the name of God. I am not a lazy person just that things are not going out for me the plan them. I will be expecting you all to donate/help me out from this.

This is not a scam

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Nature8(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
NaijaMutant:

I thought APC only took your senses
Never knew that they also took your sight too undecided
What a pity cry
grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 12:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Mehnnnn......The confidence in this PDP team is so high. Even babies in the womb are atikulating! This is really Power to Dee People!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2019
Clerverly:
Empty Seats Everywhere even after paying people with 2 pieces of wrapper, 2000 naira and dericas of rice.
grin grin grin grin

PDP is Finished!!

I thought the problem with zombies are only with their brain,now their eyes are included.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by justjify(m): 1:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Clerverly:
Empty Seats Everywhere even after paying people with 2 pieces of wrapper, 2000 naira and dericas of rice.
grin grin grin grin

PDP is Finished!!
Okponu
Where are the empty seats
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by siverspooon(m): 2:50am On Feb 01, 2019
frankmoney:
What's with the matching T shirts ? It clearly shows they were paid to come there or something
Do u or have u ever followed u.s presidential elections before? Some of u apc supporters should at least reason like grown ups sometimes na haba mana
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by frankmoney(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2019
siverspooon:

Do u or have u ever followed u.s presidential elections before? Some of u apc supporters should at least reason like grown ups sometimes na haba mana
oga keep quiet , there was a thread on nairaland were pdp supporters accused APC of the exact same thing . Mind you I don't support either parties
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by odomanis: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2019
frankmoney:
What's with the matching T shirts ? It clearly shows they were paid to come there or something

Each political leader mobilizes his or her followers,they want to flaunt their strength so,they ask them to wear uniforms and T shirts. They all do it on both sides. Off course you have to transport and even feed your followers that you bring to the capital city for a rally.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by princfred(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
jrusky:

Oga which PTDF? Pls are you referring to same PTDF Buhari can not account for over $25billion missing when he buhari was the noss of PTDF or another PTDF from.outer space?

Bro you need help oo I swear you need help seriously. Don't just go PTDF side at all.

Help to locate where his brain relocated to abi?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by CDMagazine(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) by Illshef(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Blunt boy or what ever the fvck your name is make sure when men speak you don't speak ok after all you are only a boy.

Stoopid mofos will die of depreesion by the time we send buhari back to daura.

BluntBoy:

Shut up!! How can any sane person vote for an Atiku who destroyed our public universities and stalled researches by dipping into funds meant for that purpose?

I am appalled, because if not for the feud between him and Atiku we may never have known that Atiku was messing up with the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF. Obasanjo cannot say that he did not know that Atiku was stealing the PTDF, established in 1973, meant for the welfare of our country by training our brilliant students in the universities with the fund. A fund meant for the improvement of our petroleum technology, a fund meant to ensure that the sons and daughters of poor parents who have the intellect can engage in research work. But alas! this fund was used, not only to pay lawyers, but to establish just one company alone. Now, Atiku dipped his hand into it, Fasawe dipped his hand into it and Mr. President dipped his hand into it for personal reasons. We want to have the full story of PTDF and other agencies of government. (GANI FAWEHINMI)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.