Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (30284 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Charly68: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Truth be told every election is rigged in every nation ,it is only those who outsmart the others in rigging that carry the day. We used to vote in the farm in the 79 and 83 . Our politicians know this very well
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by RoyalUc(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
chukwunedum150:
WAR FOR YOUR FAMILY

Chukwunedum!

I love that name. Are you from Delta?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by RoyalUc(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Boyooosa:
Una don dey threaten war too? For what na?
Una NP go rig too?
Oh, you were thinking that we are expecting the true reflection from you guys. shocked Noo!
We are expecting the best riggers to win o!

grin grin grin grin grin

O boy, why are you like this na?

Laff wan kee me
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by RoyalUc(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Otakom87:
Until you change your name Atiku will come distant second to buhari. Mr halfcundus sorry secondus

You might be surprised Atiku will come third behind Sowore
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by FrancisIgya: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Secondus will carry gun and be at the front-line.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na your sons and daughters go fight the war for you.stupiiid politicians evWerywhere. To serve the masses na by force? If not that all is for ur own selfish interest.Download this lovely song "Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Kinjikitile(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/31/breaking-therell-be-war-if-they-rig-election-says-uche-secondus
uche secondus !! you want war ... ,?? fine you will have it .. get ready with your wife, kids, brothers, sisters, your in-laws,, your generation,,... so that they will fight the war with you ...
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Boyooosa(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin grin grin

O boy, why are you like this na?

Laff wan kee me
Very ridiculous bro, one of them assuming that we trust them not to rig quite amusing.
If both of them no rig make I see wetin cause am.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Archbishop88: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bring your children studying and residing in abroad to spare head the war..... Foolish people.....Nigerians are wise.

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by bluefilm: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oga uche biko keep quiet.

You see, as your name already suggests, You can only come SECOND in this game.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
baliyubla:
APC issued worse threats in the run off to 2015 elections. Remember Amethief threatening to form a parallel government.

So if you ask me, Secondus is not even issuing as much threats as he should.
Grow up,which threat pass. War again?

1 Like

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by RoyalUc(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Boyooosa:

Very ridiculous bro, one of them assuming that we trust them not to rig quite amusing.
If both of them no rig make I see wetin cause am.

My broootherrrrr! I tire for them o...

Okay... Let's play a little game.
If you get power to rig this election, who you go favour?
Master rigger or apprentice rigger grin grin grin
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mumu PDP u are declaring war on a Spartan battle harden general......when he wins this election he is going to soak y'all Dogs in baboon's blood!
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Abeg where Lai Muhammed?Make u fire PDP Bombastic missile.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Sirjamo: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
A coward cannot be talking about war, wars are meant only for the brave.
Sec.ndus is a coward, a looser and a thug. He has been losing since he became chairman and he will lose again
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Nature8(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Elhuxaifa(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
war is nt need of masses nigerian, election will be conducted on 16th febuary with fair and free, and buhari must win
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by busomma: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Make sure ur own children will bear arms & be in war front instead of sending them abroad & sacrifice other people's children. Must election be do or die affair cos of ur selfishness?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by googi: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Dis politicians sef, dem nor dey taya.

Dem think say Nigerians still dey in the 15th century.

Oga, carry your family go war nah
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by ololade5597: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Some people don’t even know wat it takes to start a war
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by gare(f): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2019
ManirBK:
The war he is agitating for will first consume him and his family not me and my family

IF, he said, so please front for a peaceful, free and fair so there will be no war, not who is popular and still goes ahead to rig elections
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Boyooosa(m): 3:26am On Feb 01, 2019
RoyalUc:

My broootherrrrr! I tire for them o...

Okay... Let's play a little game.
If you get power to rig this election, who you go favour?
Master rigger or apprentice rigger grin grin grin
I don't know your yardstick for categorising them anyway but iv always preferred the 3rd force!
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Benlag: 3:32am On Feb 01, 2019
How did this idiot becomes a chairman of a big opposition like pdp?
Someone need to arrest his sense. Let him spend one night in Area C to wake him up to reality of what await him and his cronies.
Wike stooge ! Useless man!
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Caseless: 5:05am On Feb 01, 2019
baliyubla:
APC issued worse threats in the run off to 2015 elections. Remember Amethief threatening to form a parallel government.

So if you ask me, Secondus is not even issuing as much threats as he should.
you people are looking for where to compare with. If apc did it, it means pdp should do it? How does forming a parallel government amount to war?

He didn't say parallel government, he said "shadow" government.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Caseless: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Benlag:
How did this idiot becomes a chairman of a big opposition like pdp.
Someone need to arrest his sense. Let me spend one night in Area C to wake him up to reality of what await him and his cronies.
Wike stooge ! Useless man!
his first time as pdp chairman, he was barely heard. His second coming, he sounds like a garage tout...always very careless with words.

Na looting shut am that time.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by chukwunedum150(m): 5:40am On Feb 01, 2019
RoyalUc:

Chukwunedum!
I love that name. Are you from Delta?
no ENUGU
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by movetoca: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2019
ManirBK:
The war he is agitating for will first consume him and his family not me and my family
DON'T MIND THAT FOOL. Are we sharing their loot with them or is it only war they want to share with us. Their father
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Talaha(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2019
So war had happened during pdp 16yrs in govt, plz take note of this desperate guy in case any violence occurs during and after the election.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by RoyalUc(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2019
chukwunedum150:
no ENUGU

OK bro
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by RoyalUc(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Boyooosa:

I don't know your yardstick for categorising them anyway but iv always preferred the 3rd force!

And if by 3rd force you mean another candidate besides these two, I belong to your group.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by KunleyY19(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Easterner's and War be looking like Cow and Flies...
gringringrin Why una like War like this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / Da Rocha- Nigeria's First Millionaire What Has Happened To This Family ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.