Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 (1916 Views)

How To Get 10,000 Page Views In 1 Day On Yofan | Without Getting Visitors | Yofa / How To Generate Page Views For Website / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oi

1 Like

Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hope you go teach us sontin dis time undecided! No dey whine us anyhow. Mek I bring my matrass, I dey come
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
ClixMaster:
Hope you go teach us sontin dis time undecided! No dey whine us anyhow. Mek I bring my matrass, I dey come

Sure sir.. I will be more open here even with the earnings but the thread will be updated once or twice in a month till the 3rd month
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
fastseo:

Sure sir.. I will be more open here even with the earnings but the thread will be updated once or twice in a month till the 3rd month
Ok nah
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by netsurfer01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Space booked.. cool
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by lastbaff(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
cool
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by wellfedwriter(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just write great content that'll provide value
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2019
O

1 Like

Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by TechCapon(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2019
fastseo:

You are correct bro.

#relevance of all blog content

Knowing Keywords research, how users type in words on Google then implement them on your post is a key.
Your length of post... How broad they are and your ability to make use of Longtail keywords also count.
How relevant is your current and present post.. If you have much more outdated post that you refuse to update, this could make your new relevant post don't rank.. Hence review all your post at the beginning of the year.
Say no to copy and paste even in internal post.

do you use semrush
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2019
TechCapon:
do you use semrush

Yes bro even more but not all the time. Once in a while

1 Like

Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by TechCapon(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2019
fastseo:

Yes bro even more but not all the time. Once in a while
so what tools do you use for traffic generating
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by editorschoolnig: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
fastseo:

Those are human traffic not robot but real human traffic from search engines. You have to rank for certain keywords before traffic start coming.

Semrush only helps you to do research and it's a paid tool. You don't use them to generate traffic but to have a direction in blogging.
A blog that has good health will rank well with time as long as your content is original. Good health like no copy paste, no problem with Google.

To get it right... Your first post in your newly installed WordPress software matters and this should be build upon as months goes bye.. If you make mistakes by uploading plagiarized content or outdated content, then now trying to post good and quality content those outdated content in % will outweigh the new quality content.
The bottom line is that Google is trying to punish sites that filled their database/servers with low quality content and reward sites with large percentage of high quality and relevant content.

Check all Google algorithm update they emphasize much on relevance... How many % of your post are relevant to the non relevant page because it cost Google much money to host those data

Am a good and loyal student of backlinko so here is a video summary of the above pos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZCIbskIFkk

Stop filling the SERP with outdated or plagiarized content

plagiarized
plagiarized
plagiarized

What about music download bloggers?
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2019
By the grace of God Traffic increasing as domain age

First class traffic
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
And you've still not share how to get such traffic
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
ClixMaster:
And you've still not share how to get such traffic

Sorry bro.

Honestly to get good traffic you have to make use of bots. Indians guys on upworks are the best
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Obagoblog(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
fastseo:

Sorry bro.

Honestly to get good traffic you have to make use of bots. Indians guys on upworks are the best

Make use of bots to generate fake traffic. Is that what you mean sir?
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Obagoblog(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
fastseo:

Watin u want make I preach again my big bro.
I have explained and tired. No other options again so I have to put down that line.
Since I said organic and he still ask again so let me say bot, cos after organic you get bot traffic..

Back to the main topic.

As small as that traffic is its gives 5$ daily at times 4$ now.
CPC remains 0.35 to 0.40. While Nigerian niche will give u 0.01 or if u get luck 0.02.

If you want to say goodby to low earnings run away from Nigeria.

You're right about Nigeria having a very low cpc. But I noticed alot of companies in Nigeria are now advertising their brands and products with google adwords unlike before, which I think should be an advantage to bloggers targeting Nigerians...

But, honestly, I cannot but admit myself as a failed blogger. I tried my best sha... Planning to start a new one though...
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
fastseo:

Sorry bro.

Are the bots AdSense secure sir?
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by SunFlow(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
fastseo:

Watin u want make I preach again my big bro.
I have explained and tired. No other options again so I have to put down that line.
Since I said organic and he still ask again so let me say bot, cos after organic you get bot traffic..

Back to the main topic.

As small as that traffic is its gives 5$ daily at times 4$ now.
CPC remains 0.35 to 0.40. While Nigerian niche will give u 0.01 or if u get luck 0.02.

If you want to say goodby to low earnings run away from Nigeria..

In facts I have started converting most of my Nigerian blogs to foreign. Have done 2 already.

Hello, how do you target a particular country?

Then, how do you convert a Nigerian blog to foreign
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by cappucino925(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
SunFlow:

Hello, how do you target a particular country?
Then, how do you convert a Nigerian blog to foreign
how is it done
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 2:21am On Apr 06, 2019
cappucino925:
how is it done

If you have www. bbb.ng. Change to www .bbb .com because ng is by default recognized as Nigerian and can not perform well on global level, you can as well get a new domain on .com and forward the old one to the new one then inform Google webmaster tool about the changes and they will give the new site the old site ranking.
Set it to global on the same console tool. Then blog on foreign topica only.

Best tool to make use of is ahrefs.com, semrush and others. This tells you what whites or those in this region do search on search engine.

1 Like

Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by fastseo: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2019
ClixMaster:
Are the bots AdSense secure sir?

Please don't do that unless you want to receive mail of invalid traffic from adsense.
I have outlined the method here which is proper keyword research.

And finally position or blog on foreign content even though you get 1200 visitors per day you will earn more than with someone with 5000 nigerian traffic per day.
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by cappucino925(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2019
fastseo:

If you have www. bbb.ng. Change to www .bbb .com because ng is by default recognized as Nigerian and can not perform well on global level, you can as well get a new domain on .com and forward the old one to the new one then inform Google webmaster tool about the changes and they will give the new site the old site ranking.

Best tool to make use of is ahrefs.com, semrush and others. This tells you what whites or those in this region do search on search engine.
OK thanks I also want to learn how to open a page
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2019
fastseo:

Please don't do that unless you want to receive mail of invalid traffic from adsense.
I have outlined the method here which is proper keyword research.

And finally position or blog on foreign content even though you get 1200 visitors per day you will earn more than with someone with 5000 nigerian traffic per day.
Ok boss
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Tectono: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Great webmasters, please check my blog on my signature. I have been blogging for five consecutive years and the traffic is still about 500 per day. What should I do? I need an urgent answer.
Re: My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 28, 2021
fastseo:

my cpc is very low
Some one should put me through on this:
f you have www. bbb.ng. Change to www .bbb .com because ng is by default recognized as Nigerian and can not perform well on global level, you can as well get a new domain on .com and forward the old one to the new one then inform Google webmaster tool about the changes and they will give the new site the old site ranking.

Best tool to make use of is ahrefs.com, semrush and others. This tells you what whites or those in this region do search on search engine

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize A Good Web Designer / A Thread For Teenage Wap/webmasters/bloggers / Give Me A USA Adsense Account And Take This Twitter Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.