Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Global Hosting 24/7 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Global Hosting 24/7 (782 Views)

Best Hosting Company For Bloggers / Please What Is The Best Hosting Company In Nigeria? / Start Your Web Hosting Company With Whmcs Unlimited License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Global Hosting 24/7 by studiomeg67: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
SORRY! DID I SAY THE BEST?? I MEANT WORST HOSTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA IS GLOBAL HOSTING 24/7 (They deserve an award).

My experience:
GLOBAL HOSTING 24/7 OR WHATEVER are Criminals! Thieves! The guys are scammers! They refused to pick my calls for weeks after payment and my website and emails are completely down. They don't reply messages after the first time. even emails. I am regretting using them now

Review from someone who was also using them:

You must be mad. Is anyone still thinking of using GlobalHosting24/7, just have it in mind that your site is as good as gone.
One would think people have learnt from their mistakes but no here we are again with countless complains on webmasters section.

Unfortunately my friend who thought they were cheap used them and now his site is gone, same with his friends too.
How they are still in business is beyond me. As a matter of fact this thread should be made to stick to the top of this section.

(1) (Reply)

Get TIN For Your Admob And Adsense In 24 Hours For #4,000 / Adsense + Domain @15k / Advance School Website Development ( See Samples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.