Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Morrison Autos Official Opening Message - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Morrison Autos Official Opening Message (536 Views)

Nigeria Used Car For Sale And Ready For Inspection In Morrison Crescent Ikeja / Kesmira Autos Presents This Beautiful Tokunboh Peugeot 206 For Sale (cheap) / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morrison Autos Official Opening Message by MorrisonAutos: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone...
My name is Prince Morrison Obioma and I am a car dealer,Our shop is located at Iju ishaga road,Agege Lagos state.

I sell Quality and Affordable Tokunbo and Nigerian used cars, Different Cars we have for sale will be posted Morning and Night daily as from tomorrow (Friday 1st of February 2019) so please make sure to follow us on Nairaland to get informed when we post.
If you need to buy a car in Lagos and you can't seem to find exactly what you want,contact us and we will get your choice for you at the best price possible.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
We look forward to getting you your desired car.

THANK YOU.
MORRISON AUTOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

d / Extremely Clean Lexus RX 330 2006 Model For Grabs / Urgent Sales Of Tokunbo Toyota Camry 07 At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.