Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar (18098 Views)

Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by ussy09(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Madam u don't have to stress your self his Excellency Alhaji Atiku has atikulated Nigerians
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Brightest04(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
And can madam Titi tell us where his husband,Atikulooter got the ones he's lavishing around.

And maybe she doesn't know let someone help tell her who her husband is.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by HimName: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku does not need Nigeria's money is like saying Atiku's IPOB slaves are sensible.

Madam wife, it is not possible.

Lead my rips, it's not posibo.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
yea!! because he has stolen too much Already, Atiku is a crook, so is his wife for supporting him
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Prove it or forever remain silent, mind you don’t screen shot media pages
Atiku is a crook and so is his wife for supporting him
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by GarriKoro(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
SternProphet:
HIS FRIENDS need Nigeria's money. That's why we are so afraid. He said so himself and we know he has a lot of friends.
That guy Atiku is one of the most shameless thieves ever to be in the Nigerian government. His wife Jennifer is even more shameless than him. She opened over 30 different bank accounts with 5 different banks to help her husband launder our money when he was VP, I can't just imagine the way the treasury will be raped by this man and his friends if he ever gets to the presidency. We must all come out to vote to make sure it never happens
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by xandercage1: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Who you dey deceive? a criminal is always a criminal.
pained afonja zombie
e go clear you for eyes when Atiku win
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Indispensable85(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin

I wan laf die.

Many times I don say I no go listen to these people again but before I know, I don dey fall again.

Hahaha. ....,my guy I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
GarriKoro:
Then what was $40 million of our money doing in your sister wife's 30 different accounts? What kind of innocent normal human being opens over 30 different bank accounts with 5 different banks if not the dubious kind?

Is now Titis sister's wife account that d $40m was found? I thought it was in Jennifer's account?
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Brightest04:
And can madam Titi tell us where his husband,Atikulooter got the ones he's lavishing around.

And maybe she doesn't know let someone help tell her who her husband is.

I believe its from d same he got d one he lavished on APC in 2014/15 season
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by j1mmy: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why would he when he already stole.

Who no know Alhaji Atiku the customs boss at MM in the 90s? - His name back then was drop and go.
Who no know VP Atiku who used BPE DG El-Rufai to sell Nigeria's national assets to himself and his friends for cut?
Who no know Atiku as VP who received bribes from many oil companies?

Atiku is a criminal who should be in jail for looting Nigeria's treasury but here he is with supporters helping him to be president of Nigeria!
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by tizteezy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

no,its u dat need it most dats y u cant help but collect trader moni and 30k peanuts shey?
Get a brain check bro
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
GarriKoro:
Then what was $40 million of our money doing in your sister wife's 30 different accounts? What kind of innocent normal human being opens over 30 different bank accounts with 5 different banks if not the dubious kind?

of whose money? where did they tell you the money missed from? If Atiku had been rich for a while are you saying he does not have $40m in cash to transfer wherever he wsnts? the illegal thing he probably did was transferring illegally to avoid taxes or the likes. What exactly did Atiku steal from Nigeria? if you cannot answer this question. dont bother quoting me.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by kmaster007: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
feddis:
Wife of former Vice President, Titi Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday told women her husband is not interested in cornering the nation’s wealth but out to serve the masses.

She disclosed that with Atiku’s choice to back restructuring, Nigeria will be repositioned adding that Atiku would assist the country with his wealth where necessary.

Titi Abubakar spoke during a rally in Abuja at the old parade ground area 10, alongside Poeples Democratic Party (PDP) governor’s wife, Former PDP senators, ministers and other party faithful.

She went further that women should shun violence in the forthcoming elections and vote for their choice without fear or favour.

Titi Abubakar vowed to ensure the welfare of women, youths and children in the scheme of things when her husband is elected president.

Her words: “Atiku must rule. Atiku must get Nigeria working again. You know that Atiku is a job creator and he is going to engage most of the unemployed people.

“You know that Atiku is for restructuring. It is for your good. The Federal Government is too powerful that is why we must decentralise.

“Nigerian women are suffering. Atiku will give the women micro credit so that you can do your businesses.

“Don’t allow anybody to come and be giving you N10, 000. Do not destroy your children future. N10, 000 cannot carry you through 4 years and 8 years.

“The PVC they are collecting from you is a bad omen because on the day of voting you need your PVC.

“My women, I am telling you, collect their money and refuse to vote them. Vote the person of your choice. That money they are bringing to you is your money and your entitlement. Don’t give them your PVC. If you give them you have sold your children’s future.”

She went on: “Atiku is an educationist, he has businesses, he has done it before as Vice President and he is going to do it again as President. He was the head of the economic when he was with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Atiku does not want Nigerians money, he has made money. You know he has so many children.

“All the children are not working in government offices except for one, who is a medical doctor and she is the commissioner in Adamawa State.

“She has told his father that he is not APC or PDP. She said she wants to work for her people, she wants to save lives and that is what she has been doing.

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-not-need-nigerias-money-says-wife/
Atiku friends are all entitled to b Rich
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by BluntBoy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

Doubt d influence of Atiku,Rabiu kwankwaso, Aminu tambuwal,sule lamido, Bukola saraki in d north at ur own peril.

Who was Kwankwaso without Buhari?

And please, stop mentioning Saraki as an influential politician. All these people got national recognition on the back of Buhari's influence.

Buhari is the most popular and influential politician in the North.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by matthew4grace(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=GarriKoro post=75296858] Then what was $40 million of our money doing in your sister wife's 30 different accounts? What kind of innocent normal human being opens over 30 different bank accounts with 5the all thivies different banks if not the dubious kind?[/quot
e]they are all thivies
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
And where does he make His Humongus wealth from before he become What he is today,,,

Like Husband Like Wife
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by BluntBoy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Too a large extent she is right. Atiku is made and he has always given and supported others even buhari, Obasanjo etc.. He doesn’t need the money cos he’s not a lavish or flamboyant person. He doesn’t go abroad for treatment and is in touch with the local people and realities in the country. The people who are hungry for money are Sm of the Pdp hawks arrnd him.

Atiku is a giver to a large extent.

How can you conclude that he is a giver to a large extent

What if the amount he doles out is just a fraction of the amount he draws in?

A man who has 20 naira and gives out 10 naira has given to a large extent.

But a man who has 100 naira and gives out 10 naira, has not given out to a large extent.

And again, you seemed sure that Atiku would not misappropriate or embezzle funds because he is made. Have you forgotten a word called avarice

That someone is rich does not mean he doesn't want to be richer.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
tizteezy:

Get a brain check bro
u need to check ur zomified brain not me.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by dadark: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
you mean he already stole enough....??

kiiiki....
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

Who was Kwankwaso without Buhari?

And please, stop mentioning Saraki as an influential politician. All these people got national recognition on the back of Buhari's influence.

Buhari is the most popular and influential politician in the North.

and who told u saraki got his influence because of buhari? Dont say wot u dont know cos saraki will thrive with or without buhari

as for kwankwaso,time will soon tell u ao influencial he is in kano without buhari.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by BluntBoy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

and who told u saraki got his influence because of buhari? Dont say wot u dont know cos saraki will thrive with or without buhari

as for kwankwaso,time will soon tell u ao influencial he is in kano without buhari.

I said national recognition

Saraki was a local politician without Buhari. And only thanks to his father, he would have been nothing even in Kwara state.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by hollywater: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:
Complete lie.

From oga customs (everybody understands) to cornering PTDF money (For Nigerian scholars) , to NITEL, to 40 million dollars exported to US.

He's a bloody rogue and no one would reward him with the nation's highest position.

Thief.
I will vote for him,even if he happened to be the second Anini.The lifeless one is the highest thief of all time. Ganduje in my mind right now.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by deomelo: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
hollywater:
I will vote for him,even if he happened to be the second Anini. The lifeless one is the highest thief of all time. Ganduje in my mind right now.

Anti Nigerian element, tell us what we don't know already about you people

grin grin
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by hollywater: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
deomelo:

Anti Nigerian element, tell us what we don't know already about you people

grin grin
The So called thief "Atiku" was in APC ,then to you he was never a thief.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the countryAPC CROOKS ARE SATANICBuhari is lifeless! UNITED STATES PRESIDENT "Donald Trump..
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rhetorics.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by GarriKoro(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Is now Titis sister's wife account that d $40m was found? I thought it was in Jennifer's account?
You obviously have a problem comprehending simple English. I never said 'sister's wife', I said ' sister wife's account' meaning her fellow Atiku's wife who is Jennifer the American money launderer
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by deomelo: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
hollywater:
The So called thief "Atiku" was in APC ,then to you he was never a thief.

And the APC kicked him out so what's your point?
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Rextizz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
xandercage1:
pained afonja zombie e go clear you for eyes when Atiku win
Mumu
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Rhea(f): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
feddis:
Wife of former Vice President, Titi Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday told women her husband is not interested in cornering the nation’s wealth but out to serve the masses.

She disclosed that with Atiku’s choice to back restructuring, Nigeria will be repositioned adding that Atiku would assist the country with his wealth where necessary.

Titi Abubakar spoke during a rally in Abuja at the old parade ground area 10, alongside Poeples Democratic Party (PDP) governor’s wife, Former PDP senators, ministers and other party faithful.

She went further that women should shun violence in the forthcoming elections and vote for their choice without fear or favour.

Titi Abubakar vowed to ensure the welfare of women, youths and children in the scheme of things when her husband is elected president.

Her words: “Atiku must rule. Atiku must get Nigeria working again. You know that Atiku is a job creator and he is going to engage most of the unemployed people.

“You know that Atiku is for restructuring. It is for your good. The Federal Government is too powerful that is why we must decentralise.

“Nigerian women are suffering. Atiku will give the women micro credit so that you can do your businesses.

“Don’t allow anybody to come and be giving you N10, 000. Do not destroy your children future. N10, 000 cannot carry you through 4 years and 8 years.

“The PVC they are collecting from you is a bad omen because on the day of voting you need your PVC.

“My women, I am telling you, collect their money and refuse to vote them. Vote the person of your choice. That money they are bringing to you is your money and your entitlement. Don’t give them your PVC. If you give them you have sold your children’s future.”

She went on: “Atiku is an educationist, he has businesses, he has done it before as Vice President and he is going to do it again as President. He was the head of the economic when he was with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Atiku does not want Nigerians money, he has made money. You know he has so many children.

“All the children are not working in government offices except for one, who is a medical doctor and she is the commissioner in Adamawa State.

“She has told his father that he is not APC or PDP. She said she wants to work for her people, she wants to save lives and that is what she has been doing.

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-not-need-nigerias-money-says-wife/

The same was said of the billionaire philanthropist Rochas Okorocha. Then he became governor and develop statuelepticus akpuolagi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Build 3 New Prisons / Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.