Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died (527 Views)

Hotel Waiter Sees His Role Model Davido And Burst Into Tears / Man Loses Job After Uploading Tonto And Bobrisky And Tags Them His Role Models / Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Bike Sold For N181m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died by Jowanonline(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dick Miller, the veteran character actor best known for his role as Murray Futterman in the 1984 film 'Gremlins' and 'Terminatoe' has died at the age of 90.

Miller made hundreds of screen appearances during a career that spanned six decades. His first role was in Roger Corman's 1955 western Apache Woman.

The US actor went on to appear in films like The Terminator, Piranha and the original 1960 version of The Little Shop of Horrors.

Miller died of natural causes at his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, with his wife Lainie, daughter Barbara and granddaughter Autumn by his side.

In a statement Miller's family said: "his sense of humour and the unique way he looked at the world won him many lifelong friends and worldwide fans."

see more:https://jowanonline.net/

Re: Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died by Giddymoney(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Can't wait till a certain president of Nigeria join him, I didn't call any name o

1 Like

Re: Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died by BOOMnaija(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Giddymoney:
Can't wait till a certain president of Nigeria join him, I didn't call any name o
How will u feel if someone else wishes u death?
Re: Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died by Giddymoney(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
BOOMnaija:

How will u feel if someone else wishes u death?

How will you feel if someone you knew was among those killed by the tyrant
Re: Dick Miller Best Known For His Role In 'terminator' Has Died by Rextizz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
R.i.p

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Visits Rohingya Muslim Refugees In Bangladesh (SEE PHOTOS) / [VIDEO] Toyin Lawani Shows Flaunts Her Backside In BTS From Photoshoot For 37th / Exclusive: How I’m Coping With My Broken Marriage – Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.