Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train (34536 Views)

Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by namo77: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
THANK GOD HE'S NOW PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF HEAVEN AFTER ITALIAN GOVT REJECTED HIM ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by peacengine(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guy no leave suicide note, his reason for committing suicide is still unknown
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Jakasibo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yambee:
Depression.

His committing suicide when looked into, might have nothing to do with his papers. People that suffer from depression, usually don't think straight and just want to end everything.

There are a lot of suicidal and depressed people even reading this story of Nairaland now. It is well,and if possible those with this feelings should seek for help.

Rest in peace bros.
what if after seeking for the help and there is no one to help out?
speaking from experience .
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Yambee: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jakasibo:

what if after seeking for the help and there is no one to help out?
speaking from experience .

This is the part that scares me in situations like this.

You talk to some,and they will not offer you any kind of help and still go around disclosing everything you have told them in private. This is not good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
watchindelta:
What a fool. Because of doc. No respect to ur own life. Many people here no get doc but they are still living.

More like misplaced hope. He based his lifes hope on the residency of a foreign country when many are here facing the struggle. He shud have gone to the us where they won’t deport u for now. 2bad

1 Like

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Worstday: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yambee:

This is the part that scares me in situations like this.

You talk to some,and they will not offer you any kind of help and still go around disclosing everything you have told them in private. This is not good.
my brother I have already mark my suicide date, am just waiting for the time to reach, I have seen hell on earth, am just tired, am even from a rich home but money can't solve my problem.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by uuzba(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yambee:
Depression.

His committing suicide when looked into, might have nothing to do with his papers. People that suffer from depression, usually don't think straight and just want to end everything.

There are a lot of suicidal and depressed people even reading this story on Nairaland now. It is well,and if possible those with this feelings should seek for help.

Rest in peace bros.
Why did he go to Italy in the first place? Is it not to escape the depressing situation here in Nigeria?
Well the lesson here is to remain close to God and hope for each new day. Let him direct you what to do. Once you start running and trying to escape, that's when Devil will push you to do one foolish thing in your hustle.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by uuzba(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
peacengine:
Guy no leave suicide note, his reason for committing suicide is still unknown
He vexed! Which note do you need again?
Paper runs did not click.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by sayisayi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
ZoeyJ:
sad why?debt is the cause of my depression but I'm still alive

No vex, don't be sad...things can always get better.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by koyeni(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
So bad
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by sayisayi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
MyGeneration:
Italy way dae under recession na where people want die ontop

Yes o...just scan topics on nairaland front page and you will understand why he might consider death as a reasonable option
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by smileyoo: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
so sad.rip bro. am just immagining: this 25yrs old jerry was still in the womb when buhari was the head of state. jerry now becomes a youth, yet this same image of buhari now a senile old man still ruling the nation, jerry found no hope in stagnant nijja, and decided to port to italy, but was rejected. instead of coming back to the shit-hole to continue the hopeless suffering, he prefered to end it all. its a shame that some youths 're still supporting these senile old gangsters that messed-up this great nation, to continue to lead us. these senile old gangsters 've long eaten their own cakes, and also presently eaten the cakes of the youths. the youths 're the leaders of tomorrow indeed. nigerian youths wake-up & take charge of your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
If they rejected his Application, all he had to do was to Appeal. what's with the killing himself?. that is if this cut and join story is true.

Who da hell wants and Italian residency anyway? Italy is a shithole. Unless for tourism otherwise there are no money to make in Italy. Italy is in recession now.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Sarah20A(f): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rest in peace Jerry .
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by grandstar(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Joromi12:
There is nothing in italy dem no go hear. A fellow nysc mate was stoppped on the seas and deported back. The guy dey exhibit signs if kolo too

There economy has basically been stagnant now for 20 years

Per capita income is not different in real terms than it was 20 years ago

There are no jobs

2 Likes

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by mandate12: 12:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Yambee:

There is something wrong with you.

I believe u know suicide comes with a spirit right? It's now left for u to choose frm the spirit of God or evil spirit.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by ZoeyJ(f): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2019
sayisayi:

No vex, don't be sad...things can always get better.
I'm looking on the bright side
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2019
queenblog:
more >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/nigerian-migrant-commits-suicide-in.html

better for you, as they refuse to give you resident permit, you decide to die and reincarnate as full citizen or remain in dead world as one of their ancestors. you discover that your birth as a Nigeria was mistake and you reposition your self where to be rebirth wise men never finish for this earth.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Worstday:
my brother I have already mark my suicide date, am just waiting for the time to reach, I have seen hell on earth, am just tired, am even from a rich home but money can't solve my problem.

please make sure you transfer your money to one poor family before you kill your self, i am sure if no one mourns you that family will elect your stature.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Worstday: 3:24am On Feb 01, 2019
fuckupnation:

please make sure you transfer your money to one poor family before you kill your self, i am sure if no one mourns you that family will elect your stature.
you won't really understand, you don't know what I have been through
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by halhassan1(m): 5:47am On Feb 01, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Unnecessary deaths in foreign land all because an evil man is running Nigeria.
You are a thong on an Ass.
Depression can be as a result of lot of reasons, mostly emotional, psychological, even spiritual.
Im ruling my world with nothing close to what these guys spend looking for shit outside shore . I sometimes imagine if I can abandons my project here to pursue a mirage abroad, how can a sane struggling man risk his entire years of savings travelling abroad when you can start something meaningful and contribute your little quota at home. What they lack is contentment and initiative to start a new thing.
This life is so short, so rock it decently while you live.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by halhassan1(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2019
CuddleBear:
He's the opposite of coward. He was brave enough to commit suicide
Beautiful Nonsense, he was rather foolish enough to put himself into that precarious situation.
Why throw all your life long savings into whirlpool when you know you can't handle the consequence.
With less than #500k, you can live like a Prince if you live decent with contentment of heart.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by halhassan1(m): 5:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Galaticos444:
It shall not b well with buhari
Just as it's not been well with your ancestors and you kwantinu from where they stopped.
Foolish youths around with lack of focus and initiative. Na Buhari go do everything for you
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by halhassan1(m): 5:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Uglymugg:
They denied his resident permit. Some people can't just stand the thought of coming back to Nigeria.
This is where we know If you are man enough. Pick up your pieces and get going again.
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by urahara(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2019
grandstar:

There economy has basically been stagnant now for 20 years

Per capita income is not different in real terms than it was 20 years ago

There are no jobs

No jobs for their citizens or no jobs for outsiders ?
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by grandstar(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2019
urahara:

No jobs for their citizens or no jobs for outsiders ?

No jobs for the citizens. Italy has a high unemployment rate.

It has a rigid labour market. Imagine if it was compulsory every employer in Nigeria had to pay the 30,000 minimum wage, how many people do you think will lose their jobs? Italy has a very high minimum wage for instance.

Also, it is very difficult and expensive to hire and fire workers. There's high social security taxes companies pay per workers. It is also difficult to fire workers. I don't know how in Italy but in France for instance, there's something.like an industrial court the matter is brought to before you can layoff an employee and in most cases the employee wins.

Imagine you employ a driver who comes to work late everyday by 10am instead of 8am and you find it difficult to sack. Next time, will you not think twice before employing a driver? That's why countries that make it difficult to fire workers have high unemployment ratesand a high rate of contract staff as they are easier to layoff but it creates a 2 tier market of staffed and contract workers which isn't fair on the latter as they are deprived of the many benefits staffed workers have just like in Nigeria. And of course, they are paid less.

Italy needs to makes its labour market flexible just like Britain did during Margaret Thatchers time in office. Britain has been a job creating machine with low unemployment. it's easy to hire and fire workers. It also has a low rate of contract staff( less than 6%) when compared to France that hovers around 20%.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Bigcake: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2019
ZoeyJ:
sad why?debt is the cause of my depression but I'm still alive

How much is the debt?
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by ZoeyJ(f): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2019
He rather died than to be deported.

So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.