Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State (32199 Views)

Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Ayobami7(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by SEONaijaExpert: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
eagleeye2:
onnoghen has also worked hard in the judiciary
Don't make me laugh undecided

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is American wonder
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by ZUBY77(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:
Have you ever summoned Satan to ask him what he would like? No. You only summon him when you want something.

Intelligently deep

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by IMASTEX: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Plus10:
Yet some persons would say he's fighting corruption
They are still in their days of ignorance
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
After this cilicmarin, seunmsg, sarrki, mannadeameat should shut up forever.
Buhari is a curse on Nigeria

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by SOFTENGR: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
DrGoodman:
Gandollar, the lifeless one says you can continue to stuff your agbada with $$$ while your people suffer.
Because the people like to suffer. If you want an ignorant person to hate you, try to help him.

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Iko5000: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Another paid APC person on Nairaland .
SEONaijaExpert:
He worked hard in Kano. He deserves a second term as Governor.

We can trust him to deliver Kano to APC come 2019.

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by smileyoo: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
bubu-man of integrity indeed. the widely assumed bubu, as a man of integrity is one of the greatest scam that 've befallen this nation. immagine endosing a questionable character like gandollar for a second term bid.

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
kidap:
Today at the Presidential Rally in Kano State, the President and APC presidential aspirant, Buhari endorse the current Governor of Kano State, Umar Ganduje for 2nd Term despite is bribery case.

See photos below of buhari endorsing Gamduje..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/31/buhari-endorses-umar-ganduje-for-2nd-term-in-kano-state/

gandola
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Despite videos showing d man collecting $5m

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
gandolla
kidap:
Today at the Presidential Rally in Kano State, the President and APC presidential aspirant, Buhari endorse the current Governor of Kano State, Umar Ganduje for 2nd Term despite is bribery case.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/31/buhari-endorses-umar-ganduje-for-2nd-term-in-kano-state/
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jowanson:

The difference is that Atiku was never caught in a video camera collecting huge amount of dollars as bribe! And more so no competent law court of
Jurisdiction has ever indicted Atiku as a thief or criminal... But with Ghandollar , the video tape is an exhibit in the court of law to indict and pronounce him a thief and a criminal! So it means that Buhari just considered a thief and a criminal to govern kano for the second time!

Yet Buhari talks of fighting corruption! Buharists are hypocrites! And the people of kano who support this are hypocrites! So what is the moral justification to allow this ghandollar to come back again? They are all been brainwashed without been led by objectivity!

This video u are talking about, buhari said he doesn't no d technology. Since he is now in Kano, he will get more information & use d opportunity to ask Ganduje y he collected d dollars himself

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by AreaFada2: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Endorsing another 4 years of looting Kano money.
Northerners are never corrupt in Buhari's eyes. Unless you have offended him in the past like Dasuki.

Or an electioneering gimmick. cheesy grin

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. Buhari is corrupt and a hypocrite.
That he wants him to go on enjoying the immunity that according to him has shielded Ganduje from prosecution tells it all.

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by farem: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
chubychuby32:
This January has never been this great. It's my seventh payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

I don't have details of your offer.
I become skeptical when I check when you registered on NL
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by joe120120(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
kidap:

This President I s unfortunate president ,with the whole gandollaer video this president still irony fighting coka consumer .

if u don't go to school and to learn ,is a sickness
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by SEONaijaExpert: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Despite videos showing d man collecting $5m
In this period of intensified and manipulative political strategies you can't believe everything. When the victim goes beyond pictures or video and seek court address then we can take things serious.

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
NaijaMutant:

That slogan was only a mirage to hoodwink zombies

Guess what?

They succeeded in zombiefying many dull Nigerians

But not the wise men from the East grin
I concur.
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Olufi4(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good one
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Pastorlarry: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
90% of those criticing pmb are complete international mumu.don't you know ganduje have immunity??only a competent court can pronounce him guilty and that will be in 2023.

Presidential result 2019
APC 20,450,667
PDP=8,567,870

If u quote me u die by fire!!!!
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by emolala(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=martineverest post=75304209]what's the difference between ganduje and Atiku?[/quote

Zombie take ur time ooohhh

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I feel sorry for the lots of you. The more you look the less you see. There is a bigger picture, bigger than what you can ever imagine.

A cousin of mine was kidnapped in Benin, for 5 days. She was coming from Ekpoma to Benin, she was apprehended by Fulani's. She and 15 other persons were taken to a bush. When she got there, she witnessed people shot in the legs, and left to bleed, she pretended not to hear their language, and kept mute. She saw 2 white men tied, and some other persons who they met there. People who had no one to contact were shot in the legs. My cousin laid low and listened to their conversation. They communicated with their wives, communicated with their kids, informing them business was going well. When we reported to the police, we were informed they have been hearing things like this, yet, nothing was done. She over heard too many things, people were shot, killed, and buried immediately. These people are humans, yet, we go about screaming Buhari, Atiku. Their kids are not in Nigeria, they do not go on social media saying trash, talking about people who have no plans for you lots. There are things we can't even imagine, let's pray we do not witness evil. Trust me, you would wish not to encounter people like this. It's sad. Indeed sad.

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by surevik(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
Only Cows in human form support and believe in Buhari’s so called war against corruption

Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by omerukokwuru(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:
Have you ever summoned Satan to ask him what he would like? No. You only summon him when you want something.
I respectfully seek clarity to this statement with respect to the subject matter
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by martineverest(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=emolala post=75306628][/quote]wailie,mind Ur business
Re: Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State by farem: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
chubychuby32:

Hello, I was actually banned and had to open another handle so as to also benefit from their referral system

You mean you have been bearing the same name/moniker?

Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion / FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost