Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP (26905 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Lomprico2: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Oshi-omo ole is half gorilla, half baboon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Daroland84(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2019
Was the arrogant, proud n insane oshiomhole there for criticism or to beg 4 vote..
Rubbish........
That's Hate speech mind u Mr Hole, n d same u will complain that ppl do make hate speeches against u.
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by temi1526: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2019
APC WAS A MISTAKE.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by AreaFada2: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2019
BigIyanga:
Obi’s records as a gov VS Oshiomole’s are better.
-Obi took his state to number in WAEC and JAMB.
- Obi employed and paid teachers
-Obi saved over N100bn for his state
-Obi didnt borrow and left his state with least debt.
-Obi didnt owe workers
While:
-Oshiomole never invested in education, but invested in wife import.
-Oshiomole fired and owed teachers
-Oshiomole looted his state and built a palace for himself
- Oshiomole squandered state’s money
-Oshiomole asked for bailout on multiple times
-Oshiomole left Edo as one of the most heavily indebted state.
- Oshiomole accepted N500m from PDP president, Yara’dua to fund his campaign
95% of those hailing Oshiomole are from South West. They couldn't care less if Osho as governor messed up Edo state finances. All they care about is that he is doing Tinubu's bidding which they think is in South West interest.

You know SW people can say four different things in one minute about one issue.
Wait and see how they will lambast him once he falls out with Tinubu. Unless he can forever remain a stooge. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by NkayStory(f): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2019
RTSC:
China grew in double digits percentage since 2006.
Over 500 million Chinese rescued from the poverty line.

Nigeria on the other hand grew at 7.4% , our highest ever for just two years under Jonathan and then dropped to half of that.

Maybe if oshiomhole and his band of apc crooks imitated the China model instead of Niger Republic, unemployment and poverty would not be at all time high.

It is strange how lowly APC-Nigeria who goes from China to USA and back with their begging bowls begging for everything beggable now feel they can insult China/India or anyone advocating for Nigeria to learn from China in other to escape the economic doldrum plaguing this country..Talk about a lizard who imagines itself a Croc undecided

APC-Nigeria apparantly prefers to learn from Niger Republic as shown by the gracing of the APC kano rally by two Nigerien Governors and gleefully announced by the party's supporters.

APC is absolutely retrogressive and lack positve ideas on how to move this unfortunate country forward.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by quinox947: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Most definitely Oshiomhole and APC has nothing to offer. What is the link between how Obi talks and their Next Level agenda? Oshiomhole may be gradually loosing his mind. Uselu Psychiatric Hospital is very close to him. I'm honestly advising him to present himself for examination.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by colestephan86: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2019
naijapips04:
Atiku has never hidden his love for the igbos
It's all for the votes, why he no get Igbo wife? Where is his American school located? And I am not sure he has a single business located there.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Mcadamson: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Both candidates for the coming presidential election have nothing new to offer. it is like choosing between two evils.
However, Buhari is still far better than Atiku based on precedent of looting galore of Atiku as vice president during OBJ regime.
Where did Atiku got the money to fund America University in Yola and some companies owed by him?
Obi always talks about China economic development and exploit without mentioning punitive and capital punishment giving to corrupt public holders.
Reasons some of the bigwigs in Nigeria's politics are against Buhari is well known to them e.g. Stopping payment of Oga farms workers, Intel license withdrawal saga, oil well licence withdrawals, etc
It's left for the electorates to choose but Atiku is not marketable to the students of history.
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by yaki84: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
akinblog:
Oshiomole said this in Kano on Thursday at the Sani Abacha Stadium, venue of the presidential campaign rally of the ruling party.

Ex Governor Oshiomole mock Atiku for once turning to an Obi, which resulted in failure in 2007, before turning to another one, which according to him, will likewise end in failure.

Mr. President, you know I don’t like to make long speeches, but in a moment like this, I think the people have already spoken, and there is nothing to add. They have made up their mind; they ‘ve demonstrated it all over the state, so there’s nothing new to tell them,” Oshiomhole said.

“I think what I just want to do here… for the benefit of those who are detained or misled by other interests, we have a duty to make some clarifications.

“I was telling someone this morning: Atiku has made again another mistake of his life. The first time he contested for the presidency, he went for an Obi. After Obi, he failed; he returned to PDP. He tried again, he failed; he came back to APC. He tried again he failed; this time he went back to PDP and went to another Obi.

“This other Obi is half China and half India, because if he speaks three words, one will be Chinese, the second one will be Indian and the third one will be a mixture of Igbo and Yoruba. I have tried to teach him my own language but he is not likely to succeed.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Peter-Obi-is-half-China-half-India-Oshiomhole-mock-Atiku-PDP.html
is this fool aware buhari is Half dead, full Senile, demented n brain dead?
governortorial candidate.....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Esseite:

Amnesty & assylum to looters which is preferable? Has BVN, TSA and Biometric not fought more corruption than the judiciary since 1960?

Atiku promising to enrich his friends is equivalent to bringing investors to Nigeria to grow businesses, at the same time make money. Atleast this is a case of capital influx rather than scrambling for the little available amongst families.
The policies in the book "getting Nigeria working again" lies the roadpath to being like china.

ALOL!! i thot they said obi is brilliant, china did not become one of the largest economy in the world today by relying on foreign investors ... infact china adopted a close economy system which promotes indigenization becos there objective was self reliance .... how many foreign companies are in china.
Creativity & self sustainance is the fastest way to develop, foreign investment is good but proceeds does not add up to our GNP rather what shoprite ,mtn ,dstv makes in nigeria add up to south africa GNP ,profit flight my brother. you donnt build an economy relying on foreign investors ask china ...
just imagine what nigeria economy would look like if we only export crude oil no more importation becos we have a refinery ...
For something to work again it means it must av worked before, i was born in the 80's please when did nigeria work .. am confused @ pdp mantra
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Agenda20: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2019
YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE SHAME!!?
Oritzy:
Let Obi be quarter China, quarter Indian, quarter Kenyan and even quarter Afghanistan.... I will vote for him

I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Fixitgood(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Having a man like this at the helm of power buggles my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by victorazyvictor(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absoutely correct; instead of obi and Atiku should minister unto the people's needs,The two politicians were busy performing series of Wonder as if they were in AY show. grin grin

grin you no well o! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by PrincewithGod(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
So as a chairman of a political party on campaign, you mounted the podium to yab an opponent instead of letting people know about your party's manifesto. What a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Realist2: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2019
BigIyanga:
-Obi didnt owe workers
While:

#Facts. We speak only fact and fact only.
God bless you.
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Such an unintelligible word from a supposed chairman of a ruling party undecided

Is this all he can say to counter the N1 to $1 claim

Is there any sensible person in APC

He even forgot Buhari is half Niger and half Sudan, as confirmed in that rally

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by bluntMonkey: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
And what do you say about this? Oshomonkey cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by IbrahimDamola: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Lomprico2:
Oshi-omo ole is half gorilla, half baboon.

You mean he is a 'Gorriboon'?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by galaxy2020(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
See baboon first son.... ���
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by oasis10: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2019
I don't get this post, Mr man say something meaningful, argue with facts and stop talking like a market women, are we in the market square?
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by bigiyaro(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Oritzy:
Let Obi be quarter China, quarter Indian, quarter Kenyan and even quarter Afghanistan.... I will vote for him

I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlated.
don't mind that half baboon half chimp osho. he should have known that half china is even better, at least china Dev pass naija.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by jacy346(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2019
monkey face clown has spoken!
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Lomprico2: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

You mean he is a 'Gorriboon'?
grin

Gbagam!!
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

So u didn't know that for 16 years misrule?

Meanwhile if we emulate China's method of fighting corruption, Atiku n Obi would long be dead
If so then amaechi, gandollar, oshiomole, orji kalu, tinubu, akpabio would have been rotten underneath the ground by now.
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by ezkimow(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2019
BigIyanga:
-Obi didnt owe workers
While:

And you forgot
Oshi-Omo-Ole :'woman go and die'

He's always been an asshole
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by CYBON: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC wants to model Nigeria after Somalia and that's why Obi mentioning working countries like China and India keeps disturbing them

They are treathen by Obi's intelligence. Can't APC say truth for once.
OBI IS SUPER INTELLIGENT OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN OSIBANJO

Na today l begin see Prof

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by duruZed(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
BigIyanga:
-Obi didnt owe workers
While:
mr oshithief pls tell your presido buhari to show example with gov. Gandollars of kano state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP by icankel: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Such an unintelligible word from a supposed chairman of a ruling party undecided

Is this all he can say to counter the N1 to $1 claim

Is there any sensible person in APC
I covered my face in shame wen I was watching him live on APC rally in Kano. The man has no shame at all instead of him to tell us wat his party has for Nigerians he was busy talking trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Gov Fashola Visits US Senate Building (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.