Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria (689 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by ucheo: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
LET'S REMIND NIGERIANS ON HOW BUHARI ANSWERED HIS NTA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

Presidents interview on NTA with Kadaria

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by Valleys(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is the person a sane human being will support? Tufia.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by dadark: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
his respond sound reasonable to me....
Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by dadark: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Valleys:
This is the person a sane human being will support? Tufia.

we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

this is a reasonable answer....

you think you can just poop up from anywhere and start tellin people what to do like cownunu....??

good night with that....
Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

this is a reasonable answer....

you think you can just poop up from anywhere and start tellin people what to do like cownunu....??

good night with that....

If what was obtainable in the 1st republic is no longer working in the 4th republic, shouldn't we like sane people develop a new solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by mightyhazell: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:
ofcourse it should
Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by chozzy: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daft, dumb, nonsense responses

3 Likes

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by dadark: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

If what was obtainable in the 1st republic is no longer working in the 4th republic, shouldn't we like sane people develop a new solution?

another republic....??...how many republic do you want to start....??
Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by SalamRushdie: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

then you are not reasoning well Sir , I hope you haven't started producing children yet?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
ucheo:
LET'S REMIND NIGERIANS ON HOW BUHARI ANSWERED HIS NTA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

Presidents interview on NTA with Kadaria

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
How the hell did this re.tar.ded dunce become the president of a country with close to 200 million people
OMG, you mean these were the replies this brain-dead and stark illiterate gave for questions that were clear and precise??
Any sane human being that goes ahead to vote for Buhari is cursed!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by dadark: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:

then you are reasoning well Sir? I hope you haven't started producing children yet?

do you think you make sense....??
Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by Fedayeen02: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:
Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by dadark: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Chai

chai....
Re: Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria by dadark: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Chai

i couldnt stop lauging....i laugh so hard my stomach start paining me....

nawa....

sooo,na so much una hate buhari....??

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash-lands In Kogi State. / Atiku Does Not Have Fans, All He Has Are People That Hates Buhari... / Has President Buhari Really Lost It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.