Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

“i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say (2407 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by iamocheme: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Martha Ankomah shockingly revealed in a recent interview that she has never been to n!night club except for movie purposes.
According to her, the only time she went to a night club was for a movie role but personally, she has no business there.

She said;

“I’ve never been to the night club before. The only time I go to the nightclub is when I am acting. My friends know. When they are going out at night I don’t go.” She added that it has helped her in so many ways. “it has helped me a save money”.

During the interview, she also revealed that she was born and brought up in a Christian home.

“You will have to go to Sunday school before you eat rice water. For me, becoming a Christian started from childhood. My mum and dad contributed a lot. Growing up till date, I give credit to God and my mum. When I give birth, I’ll train my daughters the same way”, she said.

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/ive-never-night-club-ghanaian-actress-martha-ankomah-says

Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by wilcox(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Better for you, there's nothing to learn there, except you want to get the experience in order not to look like a fool when friends talk about.
Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by pointblank247(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
I find it easy to believe her.

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Even me
Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
me neither
Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by Gentleziggy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Me too
Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by Homeboiy: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
She sabi kiss for movies sha
Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by Tamel(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Man, those lips... grin
Re: “i’ve Never Been To The Night Club Before” – Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah Say by Olibboy: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
me neither
come make. I ball you

(1) (Reply)

Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO / Cheap UK & New Samsung and Iphones ikeja price.. / Stefflon Don And Burna Boy All Loved Up At His Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.