Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study? (488 Views)

Please Help: What Science Course Can My Little Sister Study With This JAMB Res? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can My Sister Study? by Mopelolajumiee: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
please what course can my sis study with this result and in what federal University.... Economics d7
Government d7
Islamic studies c6
Literature in English c4
Civic education c5
English language b3
Yoruba language f9
Mathematics c5
Computer studies b3.m
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Download Jamb bronchio, try ur search engine and make ur research

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by greatnaija01: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls this is a WASTE OF TIME.....

Do not make the same mistake that is currently RUINING our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.... shey it is the same EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THAT IS CURRENTLY ON STRIKE THAT YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR SISTER INTO?
the SAME EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT HAVE A VISION FOR YOUR SISTER?

YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEND YOUR SISTER INTO A FAILED SYSTEM..... so coming here to ASK THE PUBLIC is also a FAILURE.....

PLEASE... sit her down and HELP her discover her PURPOSE IN LIFE (that is if you have FOUND yours o)!!!!

Once she has discovered her PURPOSE and LIFE'S course then she can choose a course that will EITHER help her achieve it or give her FREE STRESSLESS TIME to pursue her true PURPOSE without her having to suffer poor grades unnecessarily..... MANY STUDENTS HAVE BEEN MISERABLE BECAUSE OF POOR GRADE IN COURSES THAT HAS NO BUSINESS WITH THEIR DESTINIES..... some even commit suicide and many others have entered into wasteful LUSTS that has damaged their PSYCHE....

It is EASIER to RAISE a grown child THAN to REPAIR a DAMAGED ADULT!

Protect your sister. Help her find her true PATH IN LIFE before writing JAMB.
Every body is a GENIUS in the FIELD of their PASSION..... EVERYONE can FOCUS so well in whatever they are TRULY CALLED FOR... Distraction is only a proof of NOT ENOUGH INTEREST.

When she chooses a course that will help her PURPOSE.... her stay in the UNIVERSITY WILL BE SUCH A BLISS and she will always bring GOOD RESULTS HOME.... heck she may even become VERY WEALTHY before she is done with NYSC.

HOPE U GET MY DRIFT.

Mopelolajumiee:
please what course can my sis study with this result and in what federal University.... Economics d7
Government d7
Islamic studies c6
Literature in English c4
Civic education c5
English language b3
Yoruba language f9
Mathematics c5
Computer studies b3.m
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by OFFICIALFELIX: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please what course can I study with this results
English C6
Mathematics D7
Agriculture C5
Civic Education C5
Literature D7
Government B3
Economics F9
CRS C6
Book Keeping E8
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by uchman(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2019
OFFICIALFELIX:
English C6
Mathematics D7
Agriculture C5
Civic Education C5
Literature D7
Government B3
Economics F9
CRS C6
Book Keeping E8

D7 in Maths, forget it bro
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by Whois(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mopelolajumiee:
Government d7
Islamic studies c6
Literature in English c4
Civic education c5
English language b3
Yoruba language f9
Mathematics c5
Computer studies b3.m

I have issues with The combination also I noticed the student is below average well she needs to resit O'level tell her to replace computer studies with biology
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by Whois(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
OFFICIALFELIX:
English C6
Mathematics D7
Agriculture C5
Civic Education C5
Literature D7
Government B3
Economics F9
CRS C6
Book Keeping E8

No maths no lit in English. Good luck next time
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
greatnaija01:
Pls this is a WASTE OF TIME.....

Do not make the same mistake that is currently RUINING our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.... shey it is the same EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THAT IS CURRENTLY ON STRIKE THAT YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR SISTER INTO?
the SAME EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT HAVE A VISION FOR YOUR SISTER?

YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEND YOUR SISTER INTO A FAILED SYSTEM..... so coming here to ASK THE PUBLIC is also a FAILURE.....

PLEASE... sit her down and HELP her discover her PURPOSE IN LIFE (that is if you have FOUND yours o)!!!!

Once she has discovered her PURPOSE and LIFE'S course then she can choose a course that will EITHER help her achieve it or give her FREE STRESSLESS TIME to pursue her true PURPOSE without her having to suffer poor grades unnecessarily..... MANY STUDENTS HAVE BEEN MISERABLE BECAUSE OF POOR GRADE IN COURSES THAT HAS NO BUSINESS WITH THEIR DESTINIES..... some even commit suicide and many others have entered into wasteful LUSTS that has damaged their PSYCHE....

It is EASIER to RAISE a grown child THAN to REPAIR a DAMAGED ADULT!

Protect your sister. Help her find her true PATH IN LIFE before writing JAMB.
Every body is a GENIUS in the FIELD of their PASSION..... EVERYONE can FOCUS so well in whatever they are TRULY CALLED FOR... Distraction is only a proof of NOT ENOUGH INTEREST.

When she chooses a course that will help her PURPOSE.... her stay in the UNIVERSITY WILL BE SUCH A BLISS and she will always bring GOOD RESULTS HOME.... heck she may even become VERY WEALTHY before she is done with NYSC.

HOPE U GET MY DRIFT.

you read my damn mind bro, this is what am trying to convey to people. But they don't wanna listen.... Everyone just write waec and jamb and flush into the University without knowing their purpose in life...... Nigerian parents worship a child that is in the University.... Majority of people in the University are just aimless folks, when they graduate they end up miserable and unhappy... And start blaming village people and going to churches..... Education has be greatly misunderstood, it's supposed to be discover your purpose, talent, and area of strength then go to a university to further develop your talent... But now it's vice versa... This life is not what we think it is, it's an adventure. Today might be our last day............... Education in Nigeria has been greatly misinterpreted

(1) (Reply)

Thanks / Gre Center In Ibadan / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.