Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! (536 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi And PDP August 9th 2021 Lies Exposed / Daily Sun's Wicked Lies Exposed: Re: Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola.... / Sarrki Lies Exposed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by onyinyechi94: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
1. ATIKU USED PUBLIC FUNDS TO BUILD UNIVERSITIES
- How much to build his University?
- University tuition paid in dollars
- It contributes to high exchange rate
- it’s against the law to build a University and
gain from it as a public official
- Who are the contractors and what else did
they build for Atiku
2. ADAMAWA ONE OF THE POOREST NATIONS IN THE COUNTRY
- Atiku is from Adamawa and said he has liberated 45,000 from poverty but Adamawa is the 3rd poorest state in the country.
- He’s helping only less that 1% of Adamawa’s population.
- The road to his village was built by Buhari’s administration.
- If he’s not helping his own state’s people, how does he plan to help all of Nigeria.
3. BUILT ASCON $3.5 BILLION AND SOLD IT FOR MUCH LESS ONLY 7.1% OF VALUE $250 MILLION
- 92.9% ( $3.25 billion)o f the left over amount after the sale of Ascon was squandered.
- What will be the fate of companies Atiku plans to privatize (NNPC)?
4. INTELS AND ATIKU’S PERSONAL INTEREST CONFLICTING WITH GOVERNMENT
- Intels had monopoly in Onne, Warri and Calabar port.
- He used his influence as a customer to create monopoly for personal gain
-
5. 29 BEGGARS WERE ARRESTED IN AWKA AND ONITSHA AND DEPORTED WHILE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA
- Lied about deportation of 29 beggars, cannot be trusted
-
6. GRANT AMNESTY TO LOOTERS
- Atiku’s plan is to legitimize corruption
- Granting amnesty means creating a lawless country
- Other criminals including Rapists, Thieves and kidnappers will get away unpunished.
-
7. SPEED UP JUDICIARY SYSTEM (FIGHT CORRUPTION)
- Why is he against immediate removal of CJN if he’s plan is to speed up judiciary processes.
- Why didn’t he do all this when he was VP for 8 years, why now?
8. AUTOMATE THE CIVIL SERVICE SYSTEM (FIGHT CORRUPTION)
- Why didn’t he do all this when he was VP for 8 years, why now?
- Atiku had all the opportunity and resources
-
9. OBI USED STATES MONEY TO INVEST IN HIS FAMILY BUSINESS
- Used state funds to enrich his family (Next cash and Carry)
- It’s against the law for a government official to use state funds to invest in a Family business

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by Hdayo1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by rusher14: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
#MakeNigeriaWorkAgain

What they meant to say is:

#MakeWeFitThiefAgain.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by Kylekent59: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:
#MakeNigeriaWorkAgain

What they meant to say is:

#MakeWeFitThiefAgain.

Apart from thief, what else can you say about Atiku?

All what APC's fans know is to call Atiku thief, what else again? Nothing.

Op together with the man above are enemies of progress.

May their life be run the way Buhari run Nigeria. Amen!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Op, you are a disappointment to your generation. Someone is helping 45,000 in his state with his private money and you are here talking about how a state of millions of people is ranked 3rd poorest. Are you expecting an individual to pull a whole state out of poverty with his private money, when they have a state government? He has done a noble thing and should be encouraged. If you are not a big fòòl, i dont know what else you are. When i see some of these rubbish you guys concoct, it just irritates me. I dont understand how a human being can think the way you do

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2019
What is the name of the family company Obi invested state funds? You will just be watching TV and yet not understand a single thing said or you are being wicked and twisting someone else's words.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by rusher14: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Shayetet13 post=75307639][s]Op, you are a disappointment to your generation. Someone is helping 45,000 in his state with his private money and you are here talking about how a state of millions of people is ranked 3rd poorest. Are you expecting an individual to pull a whole state out of poverty with his private money, when they have a state government? He has done a noble thing and should be encouraged. If you are not a big fòòl, i dont know what else you are. When i see some of these rubbish you guys concoct, it just irritates me. I dont understand how a human being can think the way you do[[/s]/quote]

He's not helping anybody.

You don't steal state resources to make you wealthy then claim you are helping the very people you stole from.

Don't you have morals?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=rusher14 post=75307753][/quote]
If you feel he stole state money, why not ask your Buhari to prosecute him? If your vindictive Buhari cannot prosecute him, why not shut up your mouth and stop talking

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by rusher14: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Shayetet13:

If you feel he stole state money, why not ask your Buhari to prosecute him? If your vindictive Buhari cannot prosecute him, why not shut up your mouth and stop talking

Ordinary Onnoghen you've been screaming witch hunt as if he's a member of a political party.

His immediate boss wrote volumes on his lascivious, avaricous and fetish nature.

Have no doubt, the court of public opinion would speak on his reputation in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lies Exposed!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:

Ordinary Onnoghen you've been screaming witch hunt as if he's a member of a political party.

His immediate boss wrote volumes on his lascivious, avaricous and fetish nature.

Have no doubt, the court of public opinion would speak on his reputation in the coming days.

It is a confused fō*l like you who thinks Atiku is corrupt, but Tinubu, Amaechi, Aregbesola are saints. If i had known you to speak against those, maybe, i will give you a listening ear. But you are a blōödy, lowly hypōcrité

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Osinbajo's Crash / Nigerians In Saudi Arabia And Their Arab Friends Singing Sai Baba In A Bus / President Buhari Commits Another Blunder At Akure, Ondo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.