Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 (43891 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Xavi600: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by mastar111: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Oriflame cosmetics, with 30k u can start up and be your own boss...

How? Please explain more.
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Dollarboss93: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
chenzen:
if u want a real business plan/idea, holla @ me

Dollarboss34@gmail.com.
Send me a mail let's chat
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
mastar111:

How? Please explain more.
You register with #2,990 .every product has a bonus point, it is based on these bonus points that the company pays u at the end of the month, then u still mk profit from sales.... In oriflame you decide how much you want to earn every month because the more products you buy the more bonus from the company and profit.... The company also pays u more when you register more people..... It's a network marketing business but in this case you are an independent consultant.
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
grayht:

Will I have to hawk the cosmetic to make sales?
You sell the products to make immediate profit then at the end of the month the company pays u for buying products because each product has a bonus point , you even get more bonus when you register more people under u .you register with #2990 .....its a network marketing business but in this case you are an independent consultant, you can decide not to network and still get bonus and profit from sales

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Nature8(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nice one
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Viserion: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
6: Drop shipping: Yes drop shipping you may have been hearing about it and how expensive it is to start one but here is an alternative.
My case story: I have contact of importers of fashion wears (shoes, bags and sandals) what I do is to add my cost and seek for buyers through digital marketing (I'm a digital marketer and a chatbot developer) advertise the products on my chatbot running Facebook ad and using my timeline and Facebook story and WhatsApp story to promote to my friends and followers, once order comes in I forward their details to the importers to ship the products from their warehouse to the person's location. Two options of shipping, waybill or home delivery, my friends pay on delivery others pay before delivery. As a beginner the profits are small at the beginning I had no profit because I was chasing credibility and trust from satisfied customers through their testimonies.
I hope to scale it with an e-commerce website and chatbot integration.
For more on digital marketing and local drop shipping feel free to contact me.
No PM I don't know how to respond to it.
You can check out my other thread in digital marketing and chatbot below

https://www.nairaland.com/4995278/generate-5-star-reviews-facebook

https://www.nairaland.com/4907786/business-guide-grow-business-using

https://www.nairaland.com/4778444/make-more-money-using-chatbot
iam interested
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Abdstrakt(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Whatever business you choose to do, having an online presence is key.

I can add up to 300 Nigerian followers to your account everyday, that's like 9k new active naija followers in a month.

I also sell Instagram account(strictly naija followers) at very affordable rates

Zero 8 zero67799one9three

Hit me up if interested
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by wj26584(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

except you got marketing skills, oriflame are expensive product..you need sweet talk the person to buy the product....I once use there product (North for men)

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by qanda: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
ok
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by upower123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
how
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Shampoo77: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
We all know hundreds of businesses that can be started with #50,000 but pls show us the businesses that we can start with #10,000 trader moni?

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Ademat7(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shampoo77:
We all know hundreds of businesses that can be started with #50,000 but pls show us the businesses that we can start with #10,000 trader moni?
Pure water selling, gala and soft drinks,selling boxer
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
wj26584:

except you got marketing skills, oriflame are expensive product..you need sweet talk the person to buy the product....I once use there product (North for men)
We advice starters to go for products that are not too expensive on the catalog and only buy the expensive ones on demand
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
upower123:
how
Register with #2990...buy products from the company and sell to mk immediate profit, at the end of the month the company still pays you bonuses for the products u buy
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Vince77(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shawarma business for 50k? Popcorn business for 50k?

I like the weed you are smoking �.
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Moneyboyz: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Privettoall:
If you love yourself, keep your cash till after election, except the risk is very low. The economy is not good. It is why both Atiku and Buhari should not be allowed again. But I know it is hard. So, keep your money till after election. My take.

The only sensible reply I saw today..

These people won't hear.. you see He-goats shouting sai Baba while some shouting Atiku like say na the only people for the country be that..

Nigerian problem lies with our political parties and their members.. they all.have capable menbers but bribery and corruption wont let the good guys win the primary election..
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Chstel(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
shocked But never fall to digitalize it, just follow @digitaltoff on twitter and #digitaltoff on facebook...
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Godrocks: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
einsteine:
If you sell 50,000 worth of recharge cards, your profit would be about 3000 naira. How many people would be able to sell 50,000 Naira worth of recharge card in a week? Even if you can sell 100,000 worth of recharge cards in a week, your monthly profit would be 20-25k and this is going to be extremely difficult to do.

Conclusion: OP, Stop writing nonsense and unrealistic articles in order to get adsense revenue.

Provide actionable advice. 50,000 is just enough for survival in today's Nigeria. It is not enough to start a business. Any business you start with 50,000 naira would be a business you could have started with zero capital. If a business is the kind that needs capital, then 50,000 naira (less than $150) would not be enough for it.

Get a skill, apply for jobs and save money.
what type of skill
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by ibinaboonline: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na lie! DVD counting price na 70 naira. 30 naira for where?
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by don4real18(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
You are an Oriflame marketer and not your own boss
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
don4real18:

You are an Oriflame marketer and not your own boss
Ok
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by Claessique1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Op, I wonder How Option 4 can be made posssible with 50k. i am thinking of this as an option but when you think of the machine running cost and all its worth more than the capitaL.
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thinking of being an Entrepreneur, Business Consultant,independent Distributors and partners with Royale Global international Worldwide.

Call 09093609072.
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by wolerichiee: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Dear OP, I wish to pitch my post under your headline. Thank u.
----
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.
you come on another person's thread to deceive and scam people when you have not paid me returns on my investment
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by ReppingLocals(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy
wolerichiee:
you come on another person's thread to deceive and scam people when you have not paid me returns on my investment

I don't know who's talking if you got nothing as you claimed, then you must be below with this capital.. If someone else please state.
---
Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******6585
Amt:27,500.00
Desc: 004883433443/TRF IFO BRIAN ICH
Time:16-Dec-2018 22:28
---
Good evening ma, trust u r excellent.
Service update. Today is 4th day and three more days to go.
As an enthic, we observe the year ends holidays, so today's our last working day to resume 2nd week of January which is 7th, 2019. Your payment is to be ready by 9th but it will be paid 7th Jan, 2019 and we'll carry on from there normal.
While Thanking you for your understanding, we're wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance.
We're poised for excellence always.
Kind regards.
-----

Sorry I'm having network problem back in my village I'm barely online, phone don't go through. I'm yet to return to Lagos to resume my work nevertheless your money will be wire once I'm where I have strong network.

See the photo sent, I processed transferred yesterday to a client and it was successful and I was debited but client never received payment and this was a used by poor network where I am. It will take 7-14days for bank to revert to my account. I have experienced this before hence I paused your transfer.

Thank you for your understanding.
---
[02/02 11:42] Online: Will get back to you... just hold on.
Thanks for your patience
[02/02 11:42] Online: Good morning
[02/02 11:43] Online: Working on returning your money to you, sorry..
----
Only to come on here as mentioned to me on new chat and see I am been called a scammer.
I have taken or stolen money from anybody on NL or anywhere please correct your notion.
If you any other personal issue with me other than this, do let me know.
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by ReppingLocals(f): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolerichiee:

I will like to follow up my previous post in reply to you post because now I know who's is talking.

You have your right to protest but do it with facts.
You said you were never paid, you got your 2x payments from 70k as attached from the date you invest before the hiatus and you were notified and delay was reported with screenshot of pending transfer. (Part of your details covered as part of our Privacy policy) we value our clients.

Your Investment is in a Hedge Fund Portfolio with term limit.
You were educated on what you were investing into not cajoled or deceived or forced.
We're not money doublers we work real hard for returns.

I have no criminality intention or attitude, I would rather beg than steal.
My work as a Private Asset Manager is a sensitive one not to be done in an uncomfortable environment. If this is not understood.
I have more contracts from clients in various countries than too broke to stoop so low to steal or defraud.
When we avail opportunities for small investor to earn residual income and experience a slight slack, we are TAG SCAMMER. Nigerians have to grow pass this level.
Information is power.

Your funds will be refunded with due procedures as already said to you as a result of this incident.
We will part ways with anything that will draw trouble to us or drag our reputation to the mud.
You are not the only investor on NL.

TYPE MY NAME AND PHONE ON GOOGLE this is no fraud attached to it.

Kind regards.

Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by shayubobo: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
ReppingLocals:

I will like to follow up my previous post in reply to you post because now I know who's is talking.

You said you were never paid, you got your 2x payments from 70k as attached from the date you invest before the hiatus and you were notified and delay was reported with screenshot of pending transfer. (Part of your details covered as part of our Privacy policy) we value our clients.

You were educated on what you were investing into not cajoled or deceived or forced.

My work as a Private Asset Manager is a sensitive one not to be done in an uncomfortable environment. If this is not understood.
I have more contracts from clients in various countries than too broke to stoop so low to steal or defraud.
When we avail opportunities for small investor to earn residual income and experience a slight slack, we are TAG SCAMMER. Nigerians have to grow pass this level.
Information is power.

Your funds will be refunded with due procedures as already said to you as a result of this incident.
We will part ways with anything that will draw trouble to us or drag our reputation to the mud.

Kind regards.
This your scamming strategy no be for here o. So u av been creating this with two monickers on different threads
you will use one to bad mouth and use one to justify so that people will fall for your crap. The mods should do the needful to this scammer,You are a learner
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by ReppingLocals(f): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
shayubobo:
This your scamming strategy no be for here o. So u av been creating this with two monickers on different threads
you will use one to bad mouth and use one to justify so that people will fall for your crap. The mods should do the needful to this scammer,You are a learner

Please show proof of me scamming you...
Check my signature same details on all, don't be naive and silliest ignorant.
How much can I scam?

I have the will, knowledge and power to work and make money and help those who cares.

I won't spent time following your talks
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by wolerichiee: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
ReppingLocals:

Information is power.

Kind regards.
Look at what you are saying. When I invested with you it was agreed you will pay me every seven working days. You made the first two payments then on Christmas eve a day before my third payment you sent a message you are closing for the year and my payment will be done on 7th of January and we will carry one from there right? i did not complain even though i had the right to as you did not tell me of any break. Since then have you have not made any more payments which has accumulated to four outstanding payments. The agreement we had was 10% of my investment every seven working days no stories. Now you are saying you are not a money doubler.....haba!!!! So since the the 7th of January why have you refused to pick my calls and respond to my messages. Now that I have called you out you suddenly remembered my number and sending me messages abi? Bros abeg enough of this back and forth pay me my money!!!!!
Re: 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 by ReppingLocals(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolerichiee:
Look at what you are saying. When I invested with you it was agreed you will pay me every seven working days. You made the first two payments then on Christmas eve a day before my third payment you sent a message you are closing for the year and my payment will be done on 7th of January and we will carry one from there right? i did not complain even though i had the right to as you did not tell me of any break. Since then have you have not made any more payments which has accumulated to four outstanding payments. The agreement we had was 10% of my investment every seven working days no stories. Now you are saying you are not a money doubler.....haba!!!! So since the the 7th of January why have you refused to pick my calls and respond to my messages. Now that I have called you out you suddenly remembered my number and sending me messages abi? Bros abeg enough of this back and forth pay me my money!!!!!

I won't type further.
I was already following up on unanswered messages and I HAVE MESSAGE YOU ON WHATSAPP long before I was ever aware you were calling me a scammer here NL as informed by a new contact. Perhaps the person they contact came to see if I will scam him/her too.

I won't your number on my phone we have no personal relationship I wouldn't know who's calling, I don't text, your details are stored on WhatsApp and spreadsheet 'like everybody else.

You never called me out whatever I don't come to check NL for bad report as I have none, every issue I have I handle properly.
Understand my context of money doubling.

I'm done following up on your post...
I have made my resolved to you.

I got work to do.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts / FEC Approves Tax Incentives For Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.