Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Paul Pogba Hangs Out With African Best Footballer Mohamed Salah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Pogba Hangs Out With African Best Footballer Mohamed Salah (938 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba Hangs Out With African Best Footballer Mohamed Salah by GistMore: 2:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Paul Pogba and Mohamed Salah who are top stars at England's two biggest clubs put their fierce rivalry to one side as they were pictured together on Thursday.

The France world cup winner and Manchester United star met with the Egyptian and Liverpool man who is currently African best footballer at a shoot for Adidas.

Pogba shared a picture of them together on Twitter and wrote: 'Plotting with the King of Egypt,'

See more; https://gistmore.com/paul-pogba-hangs-out-with-african-best-footballer-mohamed-salah

Re: Paul Pogba Hangs Out With African Best Footballer Mohamed Salah by GistMore: 2:18am On Feb 01, 2019
tongue
Re: Paul Pogba Hangs Out With African Best Footballer Mohamed Salah by Sgbate(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Wait did I miss any news about Salah?
Has his plane been found
Re: Paul Pogba Hangs Out With African Best Footballer Mohamed Salah by Bloggerdredd(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity To A Nigerian Couple / No Black Man Can Make It In America – Dammy Krane / Wizkid Calls 2baba His Father, To Debunk The Yesterday Controversial Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.