Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Can't Banks In Nigeria Give Loans To Fresh Corp Members ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Can't Banks In Nigeria Give Loans To Fresh Corp Members ? (447 Views)

Passing Out Corp Members Stranded As Federal Government Refuse Them Their Alawee / NYSC 2017 Batch B Corp Members [Let's Meet Here] / Corp Members Set To Wed After Meeting On Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Banks In Nigeria Give Loans To Fresh Corp Members ? by Gluck1(m): 2:24am On Feb 01, 2019
As a batch C stream2 corp member who just left the camp on Dec, knowing i have about 11 month ahead of me to be receiving allowee, I planned on going to First Bank to get a loan of 180k from my allowee Acc , since am serving in Akwa ibom i believe i will be getting allowee from frederal Gov. and from the state Gov. , since the country can't guarantee us a single job, with my good business idea and with the joy that I'll be gettin a loan from Fb but unfortunately when i went to the Bank their branch in Eket Gracebill rd. every single soul there were so rude and annoying, every single soul in that bank weren't paying attention to me.. all they said was you can't get a loan from us. No No no, keeping theirs faces like they just grew up into FB their Fathers bank Job.. Nigerian Banks should help corpers please.. most of urs don't need the countrys or anyone Job anymore .. meahn.. abeg anyone that knows how i could get a loan of at least 180k -200k or if any job has what they want me to do to get that money link up pls.
Re: Why Can't Banks In Nigeria Give Loans To Fresh Corp Members ? by Gluck1(m): 2:29am On Feb 01, 2019
CC lalasticlala
Re: Why Can't Banks In Nigeria Give Loans To Fresh Corp Members ? by Gluck1(m): 2:33am On Feb 01, 2019
@lalasticlala
Re: Why Can't Banks In Nigeria Give Loans To Fresh Corp Members ? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:22am On Feb 01, 2019
For the fear of scammers.

Join the group of mobile business persons.

https:///GaQf0io7gmy7swrughJWOD

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For NYSC / Camp Evasion: Nysc Gives Final Warning To 19c Or Prosecution / 2020 Batch A Corps Members, Share Your Camp Experience So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.