Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) (32620 Views)

Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 2:43am On Feb 01, 2019
The second marriage of actor Babatunde Bernard aka Baba Tee has reportedly crashed. You will recall that the actor’s first marriage to London socialite, Yetunde Oduwole, nosedived in just less than two years in 2013.

The actor’s now ex-wife, Dupe Odulate, made this revelation about the crashed marriage on social media where she apologized to all those she must have offended for his sake.

She wrote:

#fact
Dear Lord, condemn those that condemns me secretly and openly….
Walk in my shoes ,know what I go through before you judge me….
Apologies to those that I have offended because of this guy…Now I understand better…
Life goes on , I cannot come and die
Be a man and say the truth”

The reason behind the crashed marriage between Baba Tee and Dupe Odulate whom he proposed to in 2015 is not yet known.

Recall that When Baba Tee was having marital crisis with his ex-wife Yetunde Oduwole, Dupe Odulate was fingered as the brain behind it. Yetunde even accused Baba Tee of giving some of her stuff to Dupe.

She buttressed the claim by pointng to a picture Baba Tee shared on social media which shows Dupe Odulate rocking one of her dress.

That claim was denied by Dupe who wrote a letter to blogs:

“Firstly I will like to make it known what I do, I am a Civil Engineer, Graduate from Yaba College of technology in 2012,i am born and bred in Sagamu with a silver spoon,maybe she doesn’t know,she should go back and ask the Odulates’ . Evry bit of what I say here,i will back them up with a photo evidence. I have been going to London since 2007 even before babatee. I do my shopping in London,i don’t rely on men to pay my bills like Yetunde does. I bought that cloth from Debenham many years ago, then I use size 14, but the one I took was size 18 because I remembered I could not return to d store to exchange it due to the time I had to run other things before I return to Nigeria, so I really don’t like to wear it. I am way taller and bigger than Yetunde. How can her cloth fit my body?, Is it as worse as that I can’t afford to buy clothes to wear?. Or will I even be so daft to wear her cloth and post it on Social media?(God forbid me wearing her clother)Hmm!, Yetunde is just an attention seeker, I can’t even wear used clothes, not to talk of wearing a cloth that a woman that bleached her skin had worn!

“There is no single cloth that belongs to Yetunde in Babat’s house when I got there, Yetunde is a broke ass, babatee sends money to her monthly,she used to set up her kids to beg from babatee as well.I will also attach to this mail photos of tellers used to make the payment.
At first she called me a witch in several messages she sent to babatee,i was silent about it, Secondly she lied in her interview that I sent her threatening messages, i was only silent about it, now she accused me of wearing her own cloth?, what an insolence?, to me, its a great ridicule, my friends that read just laugh and told me u that we come to your house for shopping. hmm!,I could only wear the cloth now because I av gotten bigger?, Is Yetunde size 18 cloth ni?, where on her body will she put it? Or is d cloth made for only her?. Mine is Debenham and am not sure she can ever shop there,maybe hers is primark self or her usual online 5pounds store, I don’t know what she is feeling like. How can she claim she had a cloth from 2007 and I wear it 8years after?, Was she size 18 that I have 8years ago?. She should even stop the make believe thing,stop the fake life and live in a real world.she should just shut up and let us live. She is 44year,old enough to be a grandma self. She claims that she is not hurt about babat leaving him yet she follows our lives closely,that picture was only posted yesterday. I have a lot of things to nail her and make her rot in jail in that UK but I will just leave it as a warning first ,She should be careful as she does not even know who I am and what am capable of doing. She should not mess up with me.I know the dos and donts of UK and also know the dos she is not doing and the donts she is doing. Let’s leave it like that for now.”

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/02/the-second-marriage-of-actor-baba-tee-crashes.html

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 2:43am On Feb 01, 2019

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Overweight dickiess with their head-ache inducing English, a resultant effect of excessive consumption of palm oil.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:35am On Feb 01, 2019
sad Gud for her.God neva sleep. Yetunde can laff dem

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:03am On Feb 01, 2019
Chaiii

Actress Victoria Kolawole Celebrates 33rd Birthday, Shares Sultry Sexy Photos >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Na the broom wey dey take sweep first wife comot, naim dem dey use sweep the others comot....

The words of our elders are the words of wisdom...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Baba tee should just relax marriage things for now and go for counseling.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by dayleke: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2019
It is well, even inside the well.

Marriage #3 for him loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by femi4: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Orla234:
Na the broom wey dey take sweep first wife comot, naim dem dey use sweep the others comot....

The words of our elders are the words of wisdom...
Pàṣán tí a fi na ìyálé.....ńbẹ lókè àjà fún ìyàwo

9 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
Who there marriage help undecided

Abeg when election dey start!! Nonsense
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2019
daddytime:
Overweight dickiess with their head-ache inducing English, a resultant effect of excessive consumption of palm oil.

Will u keep kwayet! Thanks grin

8 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Yetunde right now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by dayleke: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2019
femi4:

O se okunrin yii. Ko le dun bi kii ba se ni ede abinibi wa.

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by MrGist: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by oboy81: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2019
daddytime:
Shocking!
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
OK
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Mopolchi: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Na format to get anoda girl wey he go knack angry
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
People don't know that marriage is work. You work it out the same way you make your business and company work. If you really plan four a happy home, the couple must be able to sit down from time to time and discuss progress that has been made and the expected progress to see in the marriage. Someone who desires a wonderful marriage will never subscribe to the social media type of marriage seminals and ideologies. It takes two to build a home but just one to scatter it.

Get your website/blog/software today for your businesses and ideas. Give your company a room in the cyberspace. Check my signature for contacts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by OCTAVO: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by baratech: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Pele
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by dayleke: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Babatee go soon tie to a "Serial groom/marrieder"

Lol grin
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by opella(f): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Ogbeni oja grin
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Let him just turn to Gay...His destiny might be tied to it.

The guy no Sabi Bleep
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Youngearnny(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2019
femi4:
Respect!!!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by tb1991: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2019
okay
Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Hmm....when a marriage crashes, most times the accusing finger is directed at the woman but when the man's second marriage crashes, she gets her vindication! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Funny

Wake me up when it's Adekunle gold and Simi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barber Carves Pasuma's Face On The Head Of A Fan. See Reactions (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan's Son's Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Fire Station (Photos) / AY Wears Military Camouflage To Burna Boy Concert. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.